All Comments on 'The Trouble with Roommates Ch. 06'

by KaylaG

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

So hot! So excited that Brian finally took his pet completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nicole needs to be taken out to dinner and to a show then come back home and be taken again

ncbiwildguyncbiwildguyabout 9 years ago

I wanna meet Nicole bad!!

sissymidasissymidaabout 9 years ago
OMG.......YESSSSSSSSSS........OMFG.......YYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are my orgasms as I read the last chapter I need a Brian in my life

I do so hope there will be many many more chapters in this lovely love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a hot series!

Each chapter is so f'in hot. Thanks for them and the super-good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nicole needs to start on hormone treatment or get implants and completly accept being a women.

I really love this story and wish I was in Nicole´s shoes.

Keep on writing this Amazing story

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great, but...

Nick really should have been allowed to make an appearance. As sexually excited as Nicole is from being forced into chastity for a whole week, Nick doesn't just leave like that with barely an argument.

I think you should include a paragraph right after Nicole feels Brian's manhood poising to take her maidenhead where Nick flips out and struggles against Brian, screaming desperate affirmation that he's not a girl before Brian slams in and rides him down in such a way that Nick won't forget before he recedes and Nicole takes over.

Just a (losing) counter-argument from Nick. That's all I ask.

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Super Erotic!

Loving the story....What a transformation for Nicole! Please keep going!

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
loving this story

More please. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Full transformation needed

Great story, love it, wish Nicole was me and I would like to see many more chapters leading to: female hormones, ok tits, permanent hair removal, facial feminization surgery, adam's apple reduction, getting fucked in the ass by her friends, SRS, first vaginal orgasm, getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Hot!

This is an amazing story. I so have fantasized about someone doing this to me for a while now. Any volunteers can email me at gwenn29@ymail.com. Keep these stories coming!

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 9 years ago
Great story

Gets better with each chapter! Oh to be Nicole! She's now discovering that the anal orgasm is so intense and more wonderful than anything Nick has ever experienced!

Can't wait for chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious

I can't wait to see the next few chapters! It's very clear that Brian planned this all along, from the very first chapter it was made clear, Nick didn't know why Brian wanted to live with him! The last sentence proofed that he really wanted and wants Nick now Nicole to be his girl! Amazing BDSM in this story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sensational

the best story here by far

my hard on gets harder each chapter!!

I wish I was Nicole!!

or someone would take me forcefully like Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's sad, but every time I read these I hope the victim can get out. Take control of their life. Hope Nick cums (get it) into some money and recovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific series

I loved this series, at least until chapter 7. Like some of the other commenters, I hoped the series would continue in the direction of Nicole immersing herself ever more deeply into her role as Brian's submissive girlfriend. I kept hoping Brian would buy Nicole some sundresses and tiny bikinis and take her on a romantic beach vacation, swimming, boating, and lying on the beach during the day and dining, sightseeing, and walking on the beach at night. As well as having lots of sex, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was the greatest chapter IMO. I didn't like the direction with ch 07 and although this hasn't been updated in over a year I frequently return to reread this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderful story

This is one of the best stories on the site. I enjoyed how Nicole begins to enjoy being kissed and fondled by her man, especially after he puts the cage on her cock and her man then provides her only sexual contact. Very hot.

daveflydaveflyabout 3 years ago

ahhhhhh i need to be Nicole , i love this story ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would gladly trade places with nichole

Adrian18255Adrian182556 months ago

WOW, WOW, Beautifully written, so hot and sexy, Just Loved it

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Once in the submissive mind set you’re fucked. Willing to to do anything

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous