All Comments on 'The Color of Love'

by JonahSnow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago
more of these two

i'd love to see more of these two. do they take their relationship out of the apt? maybe a date somewhere. camping trip? i'd love to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Relationship

I am so jealous, I would give anything for a relationship like that. I was hard the whole time I was reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not realistic.

Really? With no lube...and they got used to it that fast? Has the author really ever had anal sex, giving or receiving? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was going well until

I saw the first "babe". The guys might be gay but come on, really, is there really that much schmooze out there?

PavelJPavelJabout 9 years ago
Thank You!

I just wanted to tell you "thank you" for writing such a wonderful story. It's very nice but sexy as well ;) I couldn't stop smiling! You should definitely write a continuation, no matter how big, but it has to be! Will be looking forward to reading it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Licking his arse is not enough lube, you're a virgin aren't you Jonah?

JonahSnowJonahSnowabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that.

Hey anonymous people, just to clarify.. If you must know I'm not a virgin and I did use lube the first time I did it. I know this story is far from perfect, its the first one I have ever written actually. Matthew and Shaun just didn't have lube with them at the time because neither of them expected to go that far so quickly. As for the other comment about the babe thing, I wasn't sure about that either at first. I think its cute for Matt to call Shaun babe though. I decided to go with babe because gay couples in my life do use that word for each other. And for all the other people, thanks for all the love you have given me for my first ever story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMMMMMMM

Jonah, Your story is fucking hot. Loved reading it. You must be hot too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lube not aways needed...

Loved the story was a little short for my usual taste but made for a nice read non the less.

To the anon who said saliva wasn't enough lubrication I beg to differ. My first time doing anal and we only used copious amounts of spit and all was Fine... It all depends on prep and how relaxed you are..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. ❤️

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
One of the best !

Absolutely the best sex for ages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved Matthew and Shaun together

I think Matthew can have a dusting of sexy hair for his manly chest -- some addition sexy turn on for Shaun. Lucky they have found each other and enjoy each other in the bedroom!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

So hot, I loved it :)

muzicmannmuzicmann4 months ago

Wonderful story! A huge turn on. Delightful!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous