All Comments on 'A Bakery, Ruminations & Fucking... Ch. 02'

by Shadowsucks

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Wow! Fuckingoodgolly Wow!

S, i am just overwhelmed by both chapters of your story. Dark and Light and a kaleidoscope of rainbows. Your stylism and realism of your imagineering, impress me practically to incoherence.

(oh who am i kidding? i never shut up!)

i admire your courage in posting stories written in the first person. A number of my own stories are written in that manner. For some unreason, that method of expression tends to take a lot of criticism on this site. i just don't know any other way to express ideas and introspection.

S, i do hope you are inspired to write further chapters. From my own (old-white-male-crank) life experience, i feel an emotional entwining with your characters. And the fantastic erotica you penned, artistic and human.

Stories such as ABR&F, fall into what i call the Real Life genre. A category with NO "The End" to it. Life stories go on, even when individual characters disappear or die.

The River of Life meanders on. Twisting and turning, sometimes high and fast sweeping all before it. Sometimes low and slow, winding lazily past high banks and leaving oxbows. Eventually to feed into an foliage choked delta of multiple blind channels.

As we each pass on, the Sun will continue to shine, the Moon will reflect. The Tides will rise and fall as the Wind blows. And this World will keep on spinning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I laughed and cried!

Well, you did it again, my friend. You took this story where I never expected it to go and forced me down your rabbit hole. Into another magical mystery tour. This isn't fair, you realize that don't you? I'm a man and I'm not supposed to gush and get all gooey and wish I had a cunt so I could do myself properly while reading your erotica.

Thanks. The end came all too fast, and since you haven't posted a thrid chapter yet I'll reread these two a couple more times. Your characters are so vibrant and funny and messy.

Josh.

DevilInBlueDevilInBlueabout 9 years ago
Fuck yes! Thank you for this :)

The music plays so well with both chapters of your story. The sex scenes are so riveting and I can't wait to see what happens next! The sudden involvement of drug use and crazily fucking is a great addition. Carla seems to have made a strong, long lasting impression on Jillian and Erin. What will come after this anal exploration, I can't wait to find out!!! XxX

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

AMAZING STORY!!!! It is everything people who posted said it would be: sexy, hot, kaleidoscopic, excellent for a story written in first person, along with other well deserved compliments. Bravo Shadowsucks.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

I love your story so much. It is poignant and unapologetically "real." I was taken aback by a negative comment posted on literotica about it. I too went back and read it and saw nothing wrong. What I did see/read was a tribute to other authors on the site who influence(d) your writing and who works you admire . Hence, maybe the fault lies in narrow mindedness, marred perceptions and stereotypes. You can't please all of the people all of the time but you can please some of the people some of the time. Please let some of the people inspire and motivate you. Take what you need from constructive criticism and throw away the rest. Above all stay authentically you and out of the shadows;) LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!

MzFlyMzFlyabout 9 years ago
Wow, great story!

So glad you decided to give this writing thing a go! I think you've done a fabulous job setting the scenes and moods throughout. The characters are multi-dimensional and realistic. Love the lyrics you've included and they add to the whole ambiance of the story and development.

So please do keep up the great work! I certainly look forward to reading more from you very soon. I hope you're getting lots of positive feedback and staying motivated to continue. Best of luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Getting Better

This part was a lot better than the first, but still a few mistakes that throw you off but I still gave it 4 stars. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sarah Palin?

Why compare Palin with Hitler? Palin negotiated Alaska's energy policy that made every citizen rich. If we had here in Wash DC, she'd finally give US an energy policy that worked for us. All the liberals like Obama give us are more muslims that want to replace the Constitution with Sharia law. And you know what that means.

You're a good writer. Great sex. But so much BS in between...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous ranting about S. Palin and Sharia Law

Dude, relax! It's fiction, and smut fiction on top of that. She didn't compare Hitler to Palin. You misread it because you got hysterical and started thinking with your ass instead of whatever you have for a brain. This is a porn site, not a forum for political discourse. Take your tranquilizers and your heart meds, turn on Fox News and hang with your right wing extremist friends. Arguing politics with a writer on a porn site is sheer lunacy. It's a fictional story, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A stunning and beautiful story.

This second chapter juices up this powerful story series. It would be awesome even without the graphic sex. With the beautifully written sexuality included it is just scorching hot. The 2 principal characters are so multidimensional and unique. This is powerful stuff - only a few other writers dare to tackle real life issues in this erotica forum, and I commend your bravery and eloquence. Thank you. Now, please, pretty please...is there another chapter in the works? I truly hope so. The love these two women share and experience is so vivid and realistic and their life struggles so poignant and daring.

Kat

palinkronpalinkronabout 9 years ago
good work

I have read both chapters of the story and enjoyed them both ! For some of your first attempts at writing these are well done ! I hope you are planning on future chapters to this story as you have left yourself with options to carry on with.You have captured this readers interest and I will be watching for future stories from you. Excellent work !!!!

Ed_XEd_Xalmost 9 years ago
Another great chapter

I sincerely hope you keep these characters going and continue writing about them. This story line is throughly hypnotic and thought provoking. These two chapters are some of the very best that I've read on this site. Please keep writing as you so obviously have the gift of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really appreciate the repetitive compliments of Bose Wave. My parents both work for Bose so we always had Bose products around the house so it's nice to hear they're getting recognized everywhere, including this wonderfulness of a website.

KumquatMayKumquatMayover 8 years ago
RIP Shadowsuccks.

So terribly sad to hear this author has passed. Such a shame, such a loss. But I am grateful that she shared herself so intimately, generously and freely. I have lost a friend but am glad I can visit her memories kept alive on this website. Rest In Peace Erin. Thank you.

HeyDCHeyDCabout 5 years ago
Amazed

A truly outstanding piece of literature. Complex characters mixed with steaming hot sex and intrigue, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous