All Comments on 'Coming to Grips Ch. 03'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really really GOOD!!!

My heart goes to both of them... But majority of it goes to Suzanne, my heart is bleeding for her.. Somehow there are parts i can relate to but her heartaches was beyond bleeding heart could do.

WOW!! Thanks ripley for this story, can't wait for the next chapter..

I envied Suzanne she found Colby... Opening up like that, HUGE step but in reality Colby is really hard to find, i consider her kind a rare jewel. The scarcity of her kind is what makes this story very very appealling ... My nose turns into a faucet but the story leads to a silverlining that makes me smile right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

im a romantic at heart and i keep waiting for her to find chloe .. until she does she will never forgive herself..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thank you so much for updating this story.

I was looking for it since the last summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely

I love the way you swing them around, and the depth you give them.

They are real persons.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 9 years ago
Oh Ripley

It's beautiful to watch this relationship unfold. I can't wait for the conclusion but I really don't want it to be over.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for next chapter!

Hope the next one comes out soon! Can't wait to see how this story develops. You have a great talent for writing and keeping all your readers aching for more!

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Thank you! A wonderful story !

so wonderful to follow this story! You've done a great job writing it, even with the break you had!

I'm soooooooo looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank again for your wonderful work!

L

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

My heart goes out to Suzanne so much so that tears were falling down My face cause I've been there except I was the Chloe. The breakup for reasons you can't understand, the self-destructive behavior - oh god, it was too much. Ripley to write this poignant has to come from a place of experience. I thank you for sharing this slice of Life with us. I wait on baited breath for its continuance.

BunduBunduabout 9 years ago
The pain

Ripley,

I have been waiting impatiently for this chapter, but then had to force myself to wait until I had the time to read it once it was published, because I knew I would not want to stop reading once I started.

So many unanswered questions... But the pain that Suzanne feels, both visceral and psychological, well, my heart just goes out to her. She has taken a huge step in her life, but has hurdles yet to overcome. Looking forward to finding out what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoying the story

very much looking forward to the next chapter.

vggirl08vggirl08about 9 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Like others before me said - the pain is felt so strongly in this story, it breaks my heart. What stands out also for me is the compassion and love from Colby - she is just so amazing and everything I would want in a friend in such a situation. It's just all around a beautifully written, deeply moving loving story. Looking forward to the next chapter and how their love unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for this great story and your excellent writing. Love that the reader gets inside the minds of the characters. Can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Feel the Pain

I have never felt pain in a story like I have in this one. You are a great writer. How far along will we need to wait. I'm checking here every day. Colby is a great friend. I want to just hug her till she faints (sign). I think I have a crush (double sigh).

janny54janny54about 9 years ago
incredible story!

ripley, the saga continues in all of it's glory and sadness that anyone should have to carry around so much guilt and sadness unnecessarily. again, brilliantly written although heart wrenching. you had to really reach deep to pull out such a story and tell it in the way you have. thank you!

I know so many of us have lived it in one way or another. I hope Suzanne is able to finally make peace with her past and learn to live in the present and enjoy all that she has ahead of her. I am looking forward to the next chapter but with a little sadness as well, as it is the ending. there are many things I am hoping to see.

again, thank you for your amazing creative storytelling abilities.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am Suzanne

This story gets to me so much because I feel like I am going through what Suzanne is. I like girls more than boys but I would never act on it because girls are supposed to be with boys and that's how it is. I even avoid hanging out with girls because then the temptation to stray would be too much so I hang out with guys. I have seriously fallen for one of my friends and I am considering screwing (her... I wish) up our friendship because we can never have anything beyond being friends. I get vibes from her that she feels the same way but it's so freaking complicated. I wish Suzanne a happy ending though, she deserves it. And I need it.

gjames17gjames17about 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

I've been reading stories on this site for years and this is one of the very best I've ever come across. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I can't wait for the next chapter. I agree that the only way Suzanne will ever have any closure is if she speaks with Chloe and somehow finds some peace with her. I can't possibly imagine how that would play out, but it seems necessary. Thank you again!

Note to I Am Suzanne: Drop all your preconceived notions and follow your heart! The one thing you are responsible for in this life is your personal happiness. If you take that chance, love and happiness could follow. As it stands now, you have neither. I truly wish you the best of luck!

AllisinthepassAllisinthepassabout 9 years ago

An immovable object and an unstoppable force, if left unchecked, will eventually imploded into them self's. Some people that deal with depression/similar issues self medicate, they want a constant, no highs and no lows. This is a great series, but kinda depressing to read, knowing that, although this might be fiction, there are thousands of these happening through out the world.

ScattySueScattySueabout 9 years ago
A hard and painful tale but excellent

It is hard not to feel Suzanne's pain and not be filled with rage at the cause all of which is, of course, a tribute to your skills as a storyteller.

I cant wait for the final part.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Awesome!

What a great friend Colby is! I just love her. I think she's falling in love with Suzanne but is putting her feelings aside for now because she sees how much help Suzanne needs.

That, and I love Suzanne's cat. :)

Note to Anonymous ("I am Suzanne"): look, girl, be yourself! Be who you know you are. If you go through life trying to hide who you are, you won't be happy. Is there anyone you trust that you can talk to about this, sweetie? (From a happily married "out" lesbian with no kids, a dog, and many cats!)

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Awesome, brilliant, just gets better and better, Ripley you are the best. This story is by far the best story on this site. The characters are believable, sympathetic and loving, can't wait to read the last chapter.

Janice1939Janice1939almost 8 years ago
Good enough to be published.

Teary eyed as it brings home some truths of life, closing in on eighty years on this planet I wish I could tell my story as you do this one.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I love the whole story so far. Brilliant.

You write with passion and insight, I wish you every success in the future. My words do not do justice to the story, sorry.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Love this story so much. I keep wiping my tears on my shirt and I've got a big wet spot as a result. What a wonderfully talented writer you are Ripley.

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Wow

So much depth to this story; I’m loving every moment! Fantastic job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Orgasm on the dance floor! Now that's what I call music! Now that the stodginess of the parental backstory (rather too long) the story's cooking nicely.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Great mix of heat and drama. I am completely hooked.

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger82over 1 year ago

A very well-written continuation of an engaging tale.

It’s interesting to follow Suzanne as she slowly tries to free herself of her demons, with both progress and setbacks.

Though, the pills were starting look very scary. I hoped that they would be used as an alarm bell, not as an actual threat, for Suzanne herself or possibly Colby, though there didn’t seem an easy way to achieve the latter. But we got there in the end.

It is said that while you’re having a period of depression the real danger is often not during it. The periods that can be dangerous is going in and climbing out; during those periods are when you are the most fragile and volatile.

Suzanne needs to meet with Chloe again, to reconcile and continue her healing; it would make it harder for Suzanne to torture herself with ghosts if she knows it isn’t true.

On to the last chapter.

P.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like others, sniveling my way through this wonderful story, you write so well, thanks.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Damn, I love your novels. Brings up tears everytime, I read one of them, but this one is heart griping..

Love it, and please continue it..

XOXOXO

Greetings, Belinda

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The deep-seated hurt and anguish Suzanne lives with every day is so hard to read about but I have a sneaking suspicion her father wants to accept her with a girlfriend and will prove her strongest ally in dealing with her mother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have a way of using everyday work and social interactions to bring out the deepest psychological and emotional tensions and trauma. I winced when Suzanne took Piper back to her room (leaving Colby on the outside). But it hopefully served to be the last confrontation with the ghost of Chloe which I hope will retreat when Suzanne realizes Colby loves her deeply and can help her heal. Exquisitely done, though I agree with others that the story is "hard to read" because of its poignant sensitivity. Damn. Almost afraid to read Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is my 2nd time reading this story though. I never thought I would, since it is a little sad…. But you are a good writer and it is definitely worth another read.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

It’s heartbreaking! I am worried, angry and sad. This is the core of religious extremism; it destroys people.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy29 days ago

😭 …. Again parenting tragedy and killing a childs soul ….. we need licenses for everything, driving a car or a motorcycle or boat or yacht or wielding or just name it, but being parents raising children this is a free ride for every maniac or religious fanatics or else and breaking such innocent souls will stay for a lifetime ….. yes i know this “no I can’t forgive me i don’t deserve happiness …” tragedy

Fabulous written …. Wow

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1309 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES