All Comments on 'Swingin' on a Star'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Great Ending!

His natural rejection of a cheating wife goes to the most basic core instinct of marriage. Survival and procreation. She was a threat to his survival, and took gave away his breeding rights to another man. Of course their marriage had to end after she completely destroyed the very basis for the male/female relationship. Her total lack of maternal instinct or concern for her son only made it that much clearer that she was a defective human being. No offense to the mentally ill, but mental illness is a defect and a deficit. Too many people waste their time trying to deal with other people's psychological issues. Either accept them for what they are or walk away from them, but you will never change them. Most of them can't or won't change themselves. Those that stay with them need to question their own sanity.

zed0zed0about 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! Complete with a happy ending and everything.

I don't usually mind a little bit of fantasy fiction, but reality check.

Chargers eat Mousebangs! MOPAR RULES!

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
Lots of "stuff"

in this story. Plenty of characters and plot lines that the author handled well. The history about the economic of porn was so true and showed how "outsourcing" and technology kills and creates jobs in any industry.

well done and fine post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
blah blah blah

Not good at all...

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

I almost want to feel bad for Elaine but holy shit she's stupid. Also Mickey and Samantha? Talk about an unhealthy relationship. Interesting fic.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Why Do I Bother?

To comment, I mean. You write well and we feel for your characters. But then, instead of giving us a plausible conclusion you give us a bunch of ridiculous plot complications and we wind up with a cross between The Bold and The Beautiful and the Three Stooges. What a waste of talent.

It would be a good discipline for you to limit yourself to four pages. Then you would be forced to concentrate your mind.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
DOING THE COW-COW BOOGIE

in the strangest ways. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
its just a rerun

Making a story longer dose not make it better .same old shit .All your stories are the same the guys a saint and always marries a ho but allways gets a good one the second time. I couldnt even finish this one just two damn borring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have no idea what you were trying to communicate in this story.

Except that you love creating characters that you love to hate, even though at the beginning it is revealed she is suffering from a mental illness. An illness that you then pretty much ignore, ridicule, even disparage as being a handicap. She loved her husband, she wanted a house, children, a family. For ten years she waited for her husband to grow up, get over his self-centered car fetish. Then you turned her into a mentally ill Slutula, and slowly, agonizingly, burned her to a crisp. And it only took you 10 pages of meandering, pointless, diatribish self-serving ranting (Danica? Really?).

If you accomplished anything, it was to prove that you are loosing it as an author, and as an interesting decent person. I hope this proves to be just a brain fart of some sort. Your need to get something really ugly and poisonous out of your system. This was like watching someone take really good yummy ingredients, and, while insinuating that some fantastic dish was being prepared, you dumped every possible incompatible spice into your dish, burnt the meat, overcooked the fish, dumped it all into a big pot, then took a shit into it. And now, here, you allow us to tell you what we think. That's what I think. I hope you get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
folks

If you don't like Stang's formula for a story, avoid giving your self grief and save your self time.... Don't read it!

Just a suggestion

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
Yeah guys!

If you don't like an author's stories or style, stop reading them! Now, let's all go back to reading and rereading xleglover and MMs stories and telling them to go kill themselves because we don't agree with their subject matter. Just no one dare criticize the sainted Stangstar for his overly long, exactly the same every time stories!

MarvinSMarvinSabout 9 years ago
Sinatra / Crosby

Yes, Sinatra did record "Swingin' on a Star," but the Bing Crosby did it first twenty years before Sinatra's 1964 version.

OK, now I will continue reading the story.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 9 years ago
Good Read

This is a typical SS06 plot with some interesting characters. If you don't like his style or plots don't read and go on to something else. For one, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pay no attention tothe brain dead annony!!

He she it has a gay gene and doesn't like men and women together fucking he is a fag and anony wants to suck the3 dick of the men in any story. Watch him cry and bitch about women who cheat! He's queer. I gave this a 5

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Realy a long story...but...

Realy a long story...but almost all SS06 strories are like that because he doesn't focus only in one person or couple...He develops the story about all of the characters, their problems, their choices and their punishments...Even the cars are always the same: Mustangs...This is another good one...4*

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
stagnant characters

big ups to stang bc he has written alot of stories and i have read them all. Im grateful that he doesnt write pointless cuckold stories. His characters are always the same though, dumb wife usually slim who never thinks what she did is wrong, hubby who wont put up with cheating, and hot replacement who always snags hubby with no trouble

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
The only thing wrong with this tale

Is that Samantha stayed with Mickey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not the usual

It might be me, but this simply didn't feel like a Stangstar story!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 9 years ago
wonderful

These stories are always fun and interesting. I look forward to each new piece. Keep 'em commin!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the new story

the gap was starting to stretch out between postings.

I would like to have gotten to know Katie better. She seems like a strong, smart, beautiful, and self assured woman, something very rare in a story by StangStar06.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 9 years ago
Hmm

Start was good.

I hope that Samantha would marry him.

End was a little bad for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boringggggg

About as interesting as leftover pizza. No "snap" to it at all,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Thank you for a good story. The dialogue was especially sharp!! The cuts are in my eyes , lol. You earned the 3*s SS06..

AMerryMan

dgfriendly1dgfriendly1about 9 years ago
Nice change of pace

I really enjoyed this one. As much as I love your stories they were starting to feel formulaic to me. This was refreshing; the character study is a lost art. Critics of it will often say "Nothing happens" while ignoring that it's more about observing human behavior. I'd love to see follow-ups with Candace, Samantha or even Elaine.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

If Mickey was so repulsive, and so lousy a lover, why did she cheat with him REPEATEDLY?

Also, how didn’t they get caught by Samantha the day Ted saw them? They were in the middle of screwing when she came home.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
@KarenE:

She cheated on Ted with Mickey, because she had a fetish for REALLY big dicks. In a conversation that Elaine had with her Sister, she said something about having surgery done to repair her 'hoo hoo'. It's because it was so stretched out from all of the sex she had whilst in College. Elaine jumped on Mickey's big ol schlong and had an instant orgasm. After that, she realized that the sex with Mickey didn't do anything for her....... And in the end it cost her everything.

CSD2CSD2about 9 years ago
you have passed repetitive and went straight to crap

SS06, you can churn out by stories to satisfy your loyal fans, rattle off pop culture references like nobody's business, and still have some of the funniest lines ever uttered on this website...

... but you have beat your formula to DEATH. If this was a drug, you stepped on this shit so much you couldn't get a fly high.

Yeah, you warned us that there really were no heroes in this one. But damn bruh, why would I root for your formulaic hero or hiss at his shut wife when they were both wrong? You fuck your ex best friend's wife more times than he laid the longer pipe to yours, took her on a week long cruise, and get mad when she Fucks ex best friend again?

Where they do that at? Must be a Michigan thing, because I don't understand.

Normally, I don't fuss. You took the time to entertain me and I appreciate it, but brother it's time for a new product. You have wore this out to the point that you're hacking, not writing.

If it takes you longer to bang out a hit, the your time. You are better than this.

Don't just spew shit for the traditional btb revenge dreamers. You have more than earned your stripes here.

I don't want to people dropping a 50 cent lyric on you because you got lazy :

Damn homie. In high school you were the man, homie.

what the fuck happened to you?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
Good start

I hope to see the ending as to what happens to all the people in this story. Please do not let it end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's obvious from the comments

that there are a few readers who don't care for this author. But yet, here they are reading everyone of his tales and bitch about them. Hey some stories are just better than others, nobody writes a best seller every time. If you don't understand that concept, just one click will remove you from this story. Have at it. Author, like always, I enjoy all your stories, I'm not saying I like them equally, but overall good entertaining reading. I can only compare with what's been offered today in loving wives. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what I'm talking about. Thanks for another entertaining story. (ML)

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Good read

We learn by our mistakes and by the mistakes of others. Plenty of mistakes here. It's so hard to believe that people could really be this stupid, but I'll guess some are.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

Are there really women as stupid as Elaine? Top grade fiction here, SS6. You've done better, but the tale will pass. Cheers!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
I have no idea how you did it but...

... somehow, you've managed to write a ten page story without one endearing character. Every character was either too slutty, too mean, or, worst of all, too stupid. Obviously, based on ratings, you still have a horde of myopic fans but I, for one, miss the SS06 of old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oj

many others try to be The Beatles or Stones; at least when they fail they fail at a respectable goal.

You are still happy to be Nickleback, as someone said, tirelessly chugging out formulaic and unambitious dumbdumb rock. Perfectly content to choose a style without substance, task without challenge, characters without soul, and story without art as long as it keeps you popular with your crowd.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Some interesting characters and scenes

I don't think I will forget Elaine sliding across the floor to get at Mickey's big schlong.

Probably because it reminds of a scene from William Faulkner. The punishment of Elaine was horrible because she really did not understand anything from beginning to end.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Great tale!

Your characters always go to the Texas Roadhouse. LOL

Anyway, I like all your stories. And I like the cheating wife ones, which you are good at doing and finishing. And boy did you finish this one and took us a lot of paths. I was just wondering what you were going to do with Elaine in the end. The ejection, rejection, and worthless check were a low blow, but she really deserved it. And in the end, (no pun intended) she got to do what she was good at, slithering around and showing off her naked body. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too long and redundant

Too long and I'm just saying. My opinion only so don't take it the wrong way..sorry!

Loved your earlier stories but not the later ones!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Starting to get repetitious.

Stang, I've really liked your stories so far....however... lately it's almost as if your stories are almost "cut and paste". Don't get me wrong...I'm a BTB kind of guy,but in your stories wives are almost always brainless skanks (You can burn a smart wife,too!)...the hubbies always some clueless techie. I don't want to be able to predict a story...throw us some twists and turns....THEN btb! Thanks for writing, Bro....looking forward to your next story. -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Standard SS fare, but get facts straight

Reading a SS story is like stepping into a pair of comfortable shoes. No surprises, you've worn them so many times before, they are easy to relax in, but they aren't going to blow anyone's mind.

That said, I would like some links to these videos, because everything I've seen shows that in a straight line race (which is what muscle cars were built for) the Hellcat smokes the old Shelby 500. There are some videos where people said they had Hellcats, but in the description you end up reading they are actually just modified challengers and chargers. The actual Hellcat destroys cars in straight line, but falls behind in a track setting. So if you take a car like the 'upcoming' 350gt-r' and race a Hellcat on a track setting, you might eke out a few second victory. You would be destroyed in a straight line. Additionally the 350 has slightly in excess of 500 HP unmodified, so unless you had custom work done, it didn't have the HP you listed in the story.

As it stands though, the Hellcat is a beast and until Ford maybe releases the supposed 800+ HP Shelby 500, it is the top HP muscle car available. Also, the Z/28 still holds the Nürburgring muscle car track record, no one has confirmed the time on the 350.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Questions

Well...one answer already. We know why this couple doesn't have a pot to piss in. He is blowing all THEIR cash on Mustangs. He essentially admitted it in his introduction.

How does SHE only have about $2,500 from a settlement but he seems flush with cash?

How does a man with only $2,500 to his name buy a house, PARTICULARLY when he has a divorce judgement pending and he cannot be assured of what, if anything, he has in take home pay?

How is it that she 'blew' money on lawyers and counselors to save something important to her...but he has money to blow on some legal shit with employees? (that Goddamn $2,500 sure does stretch! It's enough to buy a canonization)

So...where is all this money coming from?

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Stang

When every character in your story says someone is 'too stupid to breath', you have a piss poor character. No development. No connection. No sympathy, no emotions.

Why would I care about this woman whom you paint in unrelenting shades of shit and vomit? Who has not a single redeeming characteristic?

She is not a character, she is a pell; something for the Knight to hit with his sword or lance which is INCAPABLE OF FIGHTING BACK. This is almost retard abuse.

Let us assume everything you said about her is true (and what a wasteland of a character she is. Whatever happened to semi nuanced characters like 'Forever Gone, Forever You', whom one might feel a touch sorry for?)

Ted picked this sack of human garbage as his wife. What does that say about him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trite, repetitive, and just like nearly every other story you've submitted.....

.....for the last three years.

A change of setting and circumstance is not an new story. I'm tired of the boilerplate stuff, SS06. I'll stop reading your stuff to avoid the disappointment of reading stories that look and feel like reruns....and you won't have to hear from me again.

Oh, when a cheater turns up pregnant, the very first question, no exceptions, is, "is it mine?", then, "How do I know that?", then "You're going to have to prove it."

To have Samantha bring it up some long time after the "happy" news, made him seem pretty slow, even stupid. But the truth is, it just doesn't wash, as male behavior goes.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
SS06 pay no attention to that asshole annony. You're one of the best

story teller on here . He wants you to leave don't give him that satisfaction!! Just let him go nuts raving and bitching! Let him show everyone what a real fool he is!!! I gave you a 5 and will keep giving you them just to help offset this asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh fuck! bonniebitch liked it so it really must be crap! I stopped reading half way down the first page, did nothing but make me YAWN! You write the same story every damn time and you claim with each story its different, but its not, I also give up reading your stories, maybe less emphasis on stupid women and bloody mustangs might actually change what you write. And cause bonnie bitch gave you a 5, I give you a 1.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Ted and money

The division of assets in the divorce was pretty straightforward, since there were practically none, Ted and Elaine each keep their 401ks, and there are places in SS06's part of the country where you can pick up foreclosed fixer properties for practically nothing if you commit to rehabbing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Meh...

I usually like SS06's material but, this one came off as mediocre.

Didn't find any of the characters to have real redeeming qualities in this one.

Maybe his auto-erotica has taken over completely. More & more of his characters seem to be more in love with their cars than anything else; even though they say otherwise, perhaps just living in denial...

Although, I did enjoy the story & prefer it; as it isn't just another pathetic cuck story from wanna be writers that you usually find here.

safrodsafrodabout 9 years ago
Please keep doing nice work..

I liked your story so much. I gave you 5 star. Thanks for such a nice story. The bitch got what she deserved. Now she is having a happy time spreading her legs for everybody. I don't understand what is their problem, I mean she had everything that a girl can dream off but still she had to FUCK it. Now keep spreading.......it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Glad that's over and done with. Moved with the speed of a tortoise and just as inspiring.

Ricco52Ricco52about 9 years ago
Good story

I chuckled at the two Mustang idea. We had a neighbor in New Hampshire who had a "summer" Porsche, a late model Boxster, and "winter" Porsche, an older 944. Not that the 944 was better in snow, but he just didn't care what happened to it as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What Anon said.

This comment is by an Anon which I fully agree with:

Except that you love creating characters that you love to hate, even though at the beginning it is revealed she is suffering from a mental illness. An illness that you then pretty much ignore, ridicule, even disparage as being a handicap. She loved her husband, she wanted a house, children, a family. For ten years she waited for her husband to grow up, get over his self-centered car fetish. Then you turned her into a mentally ill Slutula, and slowly, agonizingly, burned her to a crisp. And it only took you 10 pages of meandering, pointless, diatribish self-serving ranting (Danica? Really?).

If you accomplished anything, it was to prove that you are loosing it as an author, and as an interesting decent person. I hope this proves to be just a brain fart of some sort. Your need to get something really ugly and poisonous out of your system. This was like watching someone take really good yummy ingredients, and, while insinuating that some fantastic dish was being prepared, you dumped every possible incompatible spice into your dish, burnt the meat, overcooked the fish, dumped it all into a big pot, then took a shit into it. And now, here, you allow us to tell you what we think. That's what I think. I hope you get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Last page was not necessary; liked the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear god...

what a train wreck. boring, wordy, long-winded, just fucking TOO LONG. and most of the characters don't make any sense, their words and actions are totally opposite. what a mess.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
Hoe-fessional

a person having completed atleast 4yrs of intensive, deep porn reserch with a minimum of 2yrs of onsite experience holding a Hoe-H-D[Phd] i.e Hoe-Hearts-Dicks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope...Just Nope! No Stars In This Sky.

As written by SS09 Ted speaking to Elaine...

"We were all wrong. You and Mickey were wrong. All of our friends were wrong for picking on Mickey for all of those years. Their wives were wrong for fucking Mickey. Samantha and I were wrong. There are no heroes here. We all need some sort of counseling. It's just a huge fucked-up situation."

Not one single character to like here. Twisted, perverted, selfish, childish, vengeful, etc. etc. etc.

Poorly written, poorly edited and thoroughly disgusting story of people so ugly on the inside they taint all around them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Wow, this was just a train wreck of a story..... Nobody to root for, every character was just pathetic......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

What a load of crap this story was. Was forced to stop reading in the middle and give 1 star for this piece of moronic shit

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
What happened?

SS06, you are flat out slipping. Why I stayed with this story to the end I don't know. It just kept good from bad to worse.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Correction: What happened?

SS06, you are flat out slipping. Why I stayed with this story to the end I don't know. It just kept going from bad to worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Anonymous 04/03/16

What he said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS STORY WAS WEIRD

Not only did you Burn the bitch, you buried the bitch. She-it man! This is one Hate the cheating whore Story. First she fucks Dino cock marshmallow man. Then I'll be fucked you get his Missus to Fuck her husband on a cruise no less fucken her pussie into submission. Then you have wanga danga cocka doodle do"oh oh (what's the difference between a rooster and a whore? The rooster says cock a doodle do the Whore says any cock will do ) where was I oh yeah and his missus fuck and he burns her (am I missing something here) ! Then she's up the wazoo and it is anaconda cocks baby then bla bla bla to the end of the story! Fuuuuuck mee man ! She's not burnt She's crispy fried. Remind me to remind your missus never ever PISS YOU OFF! LOVE YOU ALL! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHOA!

Still crazy after all these years. This story takes more jukes and jinks than a ping-pong ball on gravel. Thanks for sharing.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnatealmost 5 years ago
"He Hates These Cans!"

There's the scene in Steve Martin's movie "The Jerk", where the crazy guy with the rifle is trying to shoot Navin while he works at the gas station, but each shot misses Navin and a can somewhere around him explodes. Navin mistakes the attempts on his life for the man's irrational hatred for the cans surrounding him.

I mention that because after ten pages of reading this, my mind is fixed on the idea that the crazy man shooting is SS06 and the cans exploding left and right are all of the characters in this story. I'm Navin, in the middle, but the characters are not safe to be around. He really hates these characters - every single one. There's not a single redeemable character here who escapes some kind of literary wrath.

First, I'm a big SS06 fan. Read all the stories. The BTB plots are fine; I love a good barbecue, like many here in the piranha tank of LW. But here in this one, something was just off for the whole story.

Focusing on the main characters, every one of the main characters are cheaters, which is outside the usual SS06 formula. Mickey is pathetic man-child and a cheater. Samantha is a castrating bitch and a cheater (choosing to punish Mickey rather than get divorced), even explaining that she treats him like a dog, rather than a man. That's not the love of a married person. Elaine cheats but here, she has a legitimate and untreated mental illness and is punished for it (why this was never followed up on can only be attributed to the inconvenience it would cause to the hardcore BTB crowd).

But Ted is the real deviation. In almost every SS06 story, the cuckold waits until the divorce is final to have sex outside the marriage, because until you're formally divorced, you are still legally married, and preserving that adherence to the marital vows allows the cuckold to keep the story's moral high ground. He becomes the center of the story because he follows the rules. But not here. Somehow that is glossed over and Ted simply filing for divorce somehow frees him from all the weight of the moral responsibility. This makes Ted the same as all the other cheaters and therefore there's no differentiation and no rooting for him. Why would we root for him? Because he's a male? Because he was cheated on first? Then why not just have an open relationship? He broke the vows, same as her and they both willingly chose to do so. The Elaine character even points out that she stopped, while Ted didn't. If you're internally consistent reading this (i.e. "cheating is bad and should be punished"), you cannot root for Ted. There's no "who did it first", it's all cheating.

Then the peripheral characters come off just as badly. New wife Katie is insanely jealous of every character without a Y-chromosome; what a terrible fate for her! Elaine's new boyfriend is a feckless porn producer. Mr. Porn's daughter is a conniving schemer. Even the baby Ted Jr. is bounced around from Elaine, to Samantha to Ted. There's zero stability for the kid. He's not bad, but the story treats him badly.

Then, how does Ted buy a house with no money? Why didn't he do that with Elaine before (which would've moved her away from Mickey)? He was in his early 30s, so there's barely any money in the 401k. He had to split assets, and pay for her lawyer. At the beginning of the story he is a responsibility-shirking man-child, but he suddenly morphs into Mr. Home-maker? The only answer I can come up with is "it's magic to further rub it in Elaine's face". Ouch. That can was nearly a head-shot.

Yes, it's fiction. Yes, no real person(s) was actually hurt. But the point of a story is to find someone to sympathize with so you can make an emotional investment in the characters. Who in this story deserves an ounce of empathy? No one, at least to me. Which makes it different than most other SS06 tales. This is just ten pages of being mean. I guess we all have bad days. Sure, sometimes life is like that, but in that case, why am I reading a story when I can see that crap in real-time? I usually root for myself if I'm in reality. But I cannot identify with anyone in this tale.

There was some good stuff here, but overall it felt flat and without a central character-anchor to root for (even an antihero), this one just drifts.

Stay away from the characters! He hates these characters!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago
Re: devlincarnate

"This makes Ted the same as all the other cheaters"

No, it doesn't.

Ted had decided he couldn't forgive Elaine for cheating on him and breaking his heart, so he filed for divorce. After he saw his wife debase herself for Mickey's big cock, he knew she never really desired him the same way. Their marriage was over... the size queen slut destroyed it when she fucked his best friend.

All that happened before he started sleeping with Samantha, at which point he was effectively single. He wanted a quick divorce, but Elaine dragged it out, causing him more unnecessary suffering. It's fair enough to criticise Ted for fucking a married woman, but she was married to the guy that destroyed his life, so I've got no sympathy for Mickey.

I thought the story ended well. Ted got the loving wife and family he deserved. Sam got to be a mother, despite not being able to have children of her own. Mickey deserved to end up a pathetic loner for betraying his only friend, and Elaine suffered the consequences of being a selfish, entitled slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Read a Michigan Winter Story

In the middle of August in SW Texas where it's supposed to hit 102 degrees today. Talk about culture shock. I read a bunch of the comments going back several years and just couldn't fathom all of the vitriol over it. I looked at it the same as SS said in the opening to the story, a study in people in difficult circumstances. Granted, none of the adults were perfect except maybe Katie but still... Regardless of all of the negativity others have about the characters I still enjoyed the story, especially since I lived a big piece of it years ago.

Unless it's changed the MSP patrol all of the interstates even throughout the Detroit area (including I-75), it was given over to the folks in blue years and years ago due to the out of control crime wave going on. Road rage, murders, rapes, etc. on the fucking state highways. Much more common now but a lot more rare then except for the Motor City. The Sheriff's department was totally incompetent, in fact since the entire county is made up of different cities bordering Detroit the only real reason to even still have a Sheriff's department is to run the jail. I do know that at least one trooper had a sense of humor. I was driving '94 with my family to Detroit on Thanksgiving day with a turkey in the back when he pulled me over. I tried my best to explain that the light wasn't red it was still yellow, he laughed, made a comment about how people were being so nice on Thanksgiving as he handed me the speeding ticket. It's the last one I've ever gotten.

Seems to me pretty much everyone ended up where the should have, one way or another. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
I read but too long and drawn out

3 stars for writing none for content

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a fucking skanky ho

Nobody wants to see her in porn 🤮

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

You cheated with the Stay Puff Marshmallow man,"

That is the funniest dialogue I've ever read.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Tender

Ten pages of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In a way I felt sorry for Elaine she was just dumb and I mean intellectually dumb. Yes she was self serving but that was because she was stupid and Ted played to that by giving her everything she wanted. It's no wonder she thought that he would get over her cheating. In some respects Ted was partly to blame because he treated a women with no sense as a goddess instead of trying to educate her in life's realities. Teaching her that she couldn't get everything she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!

You managed to victim-blame in your second sentence, what an asshole. If you didn't notice, Ted wasn't exactly a rocket-scientist himself. He literally fell in love with Sam because she was pretty and fucked him. Elaine and Ted were a match made in heaven until she fucked everything up being an over-sexed size-queen, TWICE. Ted the moron was all set to take her back until she fucked Mr. Big Dick all over again. No matter how you slice it, she fucked her life up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nitpic has stated the best summation of this useless, moronic, bloated collection of words.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Ending just got too weird for me. Thanks for the try

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a piece of shit story. There is not one admirable character in the whole miserable story. They are all just human garbage. If I could give it a zero I would. A 1.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 2 years ago

Living in dreamland, I saw a Hellcat swallow a and shyt out the pieces! Like a old James Brown song, " Talking Loud, and Saying Nothing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mickey `would have been rapped in court in California . I know i sure as hell was

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
Doubling Up

The entire last part about Sweetie finding a sugar-daddy was useless! So was the introduction of Katie. Their first contact could have incorporated a Mustang vs Chevy race to continue the StangStar habit. The ‘moral’ of the story was established when Sweetie first went to her mother’s place.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Just weird enough to be superb. Thanks for the great read . . . 5 Stars

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Unfortunately this is rubbish, poorly written and without structure but worst of all it is verbose almost as if you were being paid per word. This is the first one I could not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of My best friends married a Girl like Sam . But unlike Mickey My friend is 6' 1" tall and a black belt . I keep asking him if his wife has a Sister or a Cousin for Me . The answer is always the same NO .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i stopped reading when you had the whore fuck black guys in college .

one star

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Sometimes this author surprises with the levels of stupidity 🙄 of his characters and his plots 😂

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Not your best effort...

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

An unpleasant read. I’m sorry that I stuck it out till the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like the previous commenter I’m sad I didn’t skip this one. What a depressing piece of garbage. I used to think at his worst SS06 was still better than most on here. He just burried himself behind JPB, and most of JPB’s stories I was smart enough to skip.

Oh well, it was well worth the price I paid to read it.

0 stars.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Even though he was the one who started the shit show that Elaine's life turned into Mickey hit the nail on the head. Elaine was basically too stupid to live. If breathing wasn't an automatic body function, if Elaine had to think in order to breathe she would just keep over dead.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sinatra may have recorded the song, but Crosby made it popular.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It actually makes you wonder about the MC. That he actually spent this long with some one as stupid as her. Surely some revenge is needed for the porn creep and his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Elaine has to be one of the stupidest LWs on this site. So many characters that are miserable human beings or caricatures of a person. Hard to get behind d or like any of them. Elaine going back a second time with everything at stake and Ted willing to take her back was simply beyond the pale. Ugggh. And how was this 12 pages?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ick. What stupidity on the part of Elaine...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 Stars on a good story . I thought that Elaine was dumber then my ex . California is the worst place to get a Divorce or Married in . I just wanted to know how that 50-50 Divorce got passed in any state

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Vapid, nasty characters. Not one of the author's better works. Bit of a mess actually.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

For some reason, I didn't really enjoy it.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - one of the most boring stories on this website - you lost me as a reader on the second page.

This is better than sleeping pills and it certainly cures insomnia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

in the end, felt a little sorry for elaine and wished she cld have gotten some decent revenge on the little bitch, candace. rk

sycodavsycodav6 days ago

Fucking phenomenal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous