All Comments on 'BDSM for Everyone'

by IvanMazlow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Interesting

I've never really given much thought to BDSM other than to just skip over a story that involves it. Probably based on some negative sterotype I have about it. Very thoughtful essay. This makes me want to select some well-writen BDSM stories and see what it's about. Thanks.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
An intriguing take on an important topic

I found this quite fascinating, especially as I have just read a book by Rosen Trevithick in which she examines two quite different attitudes towards BDSM; the abusive and two-dimensional 'alpha-male' activities of FSOG and a loving, sharing relationship which favours and magnifies the feelings of both participants.

You have effectively said in a more precise style what Ms Trevithick put into an excellent story. Thank you for your insight and clarity of thought. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thoughtful and real. Please keep sharing your thoughts and experience. With so many new to the interest feeding on the extreme fantasy and drivel often posted here, there is a desperate need for your sane thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should have posted this is Humor and Satire.

It was SO funny! I'm still laughing at how bad it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous