All Comments on 'And When I Return Ch. 14'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I really liked it im sorry im not as good at writeing as you but please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I was hoping that Jenna would welcome Anna into her live. I am glad that Anna/Jason did not jump out of the taxi and tell Jenna that it was over. Cannot wait for you to write about Anna and Jenna meeting mistress Diane. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

what a great beginning to a new chapter in their lives can't stop here please keep more cumming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great transition

I was hoping this would be the direction the story would take. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every crossdressers dream

every crossdresser's dream ... to be accepted as we really are. The majority of people out there will not "get" these stories as they are happy in their own skin/clothes. But to those of us who like feminine things, acceptance is a blessing. Not all of us want to go the route that Jason/Anna did; some (like me) are happy to just wear a bra, panties and a dress around the house, and undies with male clothes when we go out.

Thanks for the stories. Keep following your dreams.

jestafyjestafyabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This story quickly became one of my favorites and all I can say is I hope it's not over yet!

satinshawnasatinshawnaabout 9 years ago
A CD's dream is to have your wife accept and participate

A great ending! Many of us wish it would happen to us. Satin shawna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story, love how this has panned out, hope there will be more now. It is nice that his wife has now accepted him for who he is. I hope that they can continue to develop as a loving couple, with her being able to grow and take more of a lead role, so they can both really enjoy the new power exchange. Hopefully they can also go back as a couple to see Diane and Fiona so they can also help Jenna's development. But hey this is your story so it is really up to you if you wish to take it further, or just leave us wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What an amazing twist :-)

Well this anonymous loved the series. It was a delightful read and I just loved the totally unexpected twist in the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fitting start to a new life

The story is absolutely one of my favorites. As a CD that has been hiding it for years, I know the feelings that Jason/Anna felt. I wish that I hand the money to be able to do what Anna had the guts to do.

Wonderful story! I hope it continues.

jjacqueline1965jjacqueline1965over 8 years ago
Awesome

Ive read a lot of TV fiction over the years. This story was one of the finest. The character development, and the sensitivity of the progresion, was amazing.

sincere thanks for your efforts.

I wish it was me!

hugs,

jjacqueline1965@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story. I liked that Diane and Fiona were so understanding of Anna's feelings. No whippings or brutal punisments. Even the neighbors understood. How I would like to be able to come out like that. They all sat and talked and shared wine and weed. How wonderful. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dreams

thank you for putting words and visions to long buried feelings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a wonderful story. It literally had me crying in the last few chapters. I have never read a story that so perfectly mirrored my own desires.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
great story

There are good people and bad people in this world, and he was lucky to have run into the right ones. Almost fairy tale, but not really. I see this story as a pretty good fact run story. I know it's fiction, but oh well.

Nicely done, Thanks.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
2nd read

It's still good, but what should be mentioned here is the fact that, at any time they could have blackmailed him. As it is they did betray his trust completely. They sided with his wife, who could have used the videos to get a divorce, or whatever she wanted. Trust, such a small word, and encompassing so much.

I guess what I am trying to say is, be careful who you put your faith and trust in. Those online people don't know you, and have no commitment to you.

It is a beautiful story in a lot of ways.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
3rd read

Does that tell you the impact this story had. I would send a note to Diana and Fiona, with just a question, What is the price of betrayal?

Yes I enjoyed the story. I loved it actually. He got back with his wife, the one he loved, that's good.

Some say the ends justify the means, but I don't subscribe to that set of beliefs. So he paid for a couple of professional Dom's to change him, and so they did. What he did not pay for was their collaboration with his wife, filming his training, and sending a daily video to her. Highly unorthodox, but not for a woman I guess.

His wife stated she saw his life draining away every day, but said nor did anything, oh yes she loved him, Bull Shit. She found his stash of clothes, and never said anything, never did anything, what a loving woman, my ass. I think that when she found out all the fun things she could get out of it changed her, of course thinking of herself, what a typical woman. Now she feels she can pimp him out when she wants, cuckold him at her desire, hell, use him whenever and wherever she wants, and she wants all of that, and that is his loving wife, not.

Did they get back together, yes in the short time I believe, but I hope he comes to his senses. I also don't know what the legality of the contract with the Dom's, or if he has legal options he can pursue against them for breach of secrecy.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely brilliant.. just fantastic

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a story ... I’d like to be treated that way ... someday I hopefully will .. ahh we can all dream but damn what a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This has to be the most sincerely moving story I’ve ever read on this site. Powerful and erotic and mesmerizing. I want to thank you for this tale of joy and hope, of acceptance and love. I will remember your words and the exuberance they stirred within me. Bravo, brava, bravi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Superb story. I loved every word. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Over the top fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank youcfor the story!

All parts togerher are a wunderful journey throu understanding, acceptance and love.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i did not relaise that two people could have the excate fanta soooo sexy i wish i was anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous