All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 08-09'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Good job describing the war of her feelings. The idea of 'what if' is a strong turn-on for many women. Men, if they're good, learn how to fulfill those feelings in the perfect way, just as Kevin did. Nicely done.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerabout 9 years ago
Power

Oh, the power of Jeannie's imagination! Oh, the power of two young peoples love!

Thanks so much for the images.

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Good one

Very nicely crafted

HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
Whoof

You definitely earned a fiver rating on this one, and not just for the 'Hot' qualification. This was an extremely impressive chapter. The fear/excitement was the most convincing version of this fantasy I've seen. More than once I had to force myself to go backwards instead of skipping to the end of the chapter to resolve the mystery. You created just enough doubt to be unsettling, but like any good intense scene, it promises to be more enjoyable the second time through when it can just be enjoyed.

One last thing: if you ever decide to go into the mystery/suspense/horror genre, rest assured that you've got the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another winner

So very enjoyable to take in this rare mix of Erotic and humor.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delicious turn of events!

Hot Hot Hot!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So much fun!

Such a realistic and entertaining series, great job!

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous