All Comments on 'Conversion Ch. 01'

by TimeWise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good start....

Loving it already. Cannot wait for chapter 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing story.. waiting eagerly for next chapters

Given 5 stars .. best story I've read jn horror section

LoveisLoudLoveisLoudabout 9 years ago
heavens to betsy

This was perfect. The right amount of innocence, fear, and excitement. I a definitely eager for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars!!

I LOVED this! I can't wait for the second book, and honestly I am REALLY hoping there will be lots more! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Where's the second chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my god!

This is amazing and I love it please make more

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
A Great Start

This first chapter does exactly what I think it needs to. It introduces the basic premise, makes us wonder about what is to come and about the wider world, and gets some level of erotica in there as well.

As I said, this does make us wonder about the world beyond the story's events. It feels vaguely like medieval Europe, but with a definite sense of fantasy. On the one hand, the One God feels rather like the one from Judaism, Christianity and Islam (the religion feels vaguely Catholic, though obviously there are nuns in other denominations as well), but on the other, the nuns consider themselves "brides" of the One God, which is not really something I've ever heard of in my own faith (not that I'm super-knowledgeable about nuns).

Finally my reaction to the whole scene with Mother Selcrie is basically a paraphrased version of the Erotic Horror category summary: it was bizarre, shocking, and kind of sexy. Full disclosure, though, even with how it ended, I kind of loved her defiance against the man in charge. I mean, the brigands/enemy soldiers presumably killed all the nuns who weren't sufficiently hot and set the convent on fire, and this guy tosses most of the survivors to his men, presumably to be sex slaves from now on. Spitting in his face seemed like a fair response.

At any rate, on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous