All Comments on 'Dr. Holloway's Therapy'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VonnebVonnebabout 9 years ago
An inside view

Most start the review of a story by talking about the typographical and the grammatical errors. There were a few of these, but I will not delineate them.

The story was engaging, interesting, and believable. The ending was unexpected.

Nice job.

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
sick

This story line is sick...there is no way he would have been out of jail to even get the tape...This story supposedly happens in Austin Tx, well if u kill someone a letter from them isnt gonna get u off....But the bitch is twisted and any number of people who knew what she was doing should have stopped her from fucking up this boys head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The story was a waste of my time and effort. It was as unrealistic as any story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically bad

Just a horrible story with no positive or upside to it. Absolute drivel.

cvillerookcvillerookover 8 years ago
Anonymous commentators ....

Got to love them.

While I think the story idea is bizarre and terrifying -- would not many people consider the idea of this whole catagory the same as that is their frame of reference. You should flesh this out ... it has a real "Boxing Helena" vibe. That is one of my "criticisms" you could have made this otherworldly freaky. And so there is no "positive" side to the story -- who said life was positive. Sometimes yes, sometime no. The other you needed to give the kid a better legal out, had him vanish, or left him in the clutches of the legal system and somehow a tape arrives for him. I know kibbutzing -- sorry.

But to sum up freaky and horrendous. If you were and you seemed to be looking for a horror show -- good job. At least that is how I saw it and rated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story has real potential

The emotions were real, the characters were believable, but highly flawed. The climax was a bit of a letdown, though. I suppose that is what it had to be, but that dropped my score to a 4. Maybe a court battle with Walter testifying about what she did to him, with a surprise witness... Just a thought for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story is a real pain in the ass!!!

Only laughable!!! How idiotic has a man to be to go with such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Wow, that was an amazing read. Haunting yet arousing, as I have often fantasized about screwing a woman to death. Very well done.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
On the edge.

There is such a compelling dynamic to this story. They dive so deeply into their relationship, and in such a very brief time, that I think some readers don't perceive the depth of their connection (relationship, whatever).

I also didn't have a real problem with the legal escape. Clearly, the letter must have revealed their voluntary relationship and sexual activity, That pulls the sexual assault charge. The letter could then state that she had planned to ask her lover to make love to her before she was too weak, and that she took responsibility if that might, in fact, kill her. I'm no lawyer, but that reasoning worked for me (silly me, trying to use common sense within the legal system).

I find myself more than a little wary when I step into the NC/R category. I'm ok in the shallow end, but one can't be sure what depth a story might lead to. This story, I guess, was classified based upon the Reluctance (on both sides). I think it had a romantic/BDSM feel to it, rather than a NC/R (which is good, IMHO).

Thanks for sharing this touching, disturbing story.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

You know, when I first heard about Jack the Ripper, I had several thoughts, one of which was "How could someone hate women so much?".

After reading several stories from this author, I now have my answer.

WailAndGnashWailAndGnashabout 2 years ago

Pretty good, I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had sex with a woman with MS. I performed oral sex on her n the first contact. I later took her to her home hospice bed and rolled on top for 69 sex. She later told me she enjoyed that. Last time I saw her she was in an assisted living home. I never knew why I loved doing for her, I guess I wanted the submission to give women, and she was just one of many. Enjoy your partner and every encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous