All Comments on 'Of Hope Lost and Found Ch. 06'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good read! What's next? Can't wait! Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It really was a wonderful story

Well-written, new territory explored. I've read your other stories, also, and enjoyed them very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very sweet and romantic. Thank You.

A very very welcomed respite from the cuckold and zoo sex so many stories contain. Classy honorable people experiencing what it means to have souls and share them in love and passion. I loved it.

And Lonnie's gonna hate it. But you can call her johnny, or you can call her Ronnie, or you can call her bitch, or you can scratch her itch, or you can . . ., tell her to fuck a rock!

PaksdmPaksdmalmost 9 years ago
how can i not...

favourite this - so good on so many levels - thanks for your time and talent!

gordyygordyyover 8 years ago
Realy enjoyed this series

I stumbled into your series and have enjoyed them greatly. I hope to read a lot more of your stories Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

Just recently discovered your work through the "Love in the Age of Chemicals" posting. Now I'm enjoying the rich rewards of your earlier stories. Really love your work and the characters that the reader almost feel they know due to your excellent development. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I want more!!!

Please tell me that you have other stories with the characters from Hope Advocates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories