All Comments on 'High School Crush'

by Hotryder1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!!!

Great story. Love to see a few more chapters.

pompiespompiesabout 9 years ago
Reunion!

Well written and so erotic. Had to finish myself off after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. I went to my 20 year. My ex wife was there, we had divorced 4 years previous, we had gone together at school, married at 25, divorced at 35. My friend told me i should spend more time with her, I didn't know it at the time, too involved with work, but after I caught her on her back, her legs spread, a guy from her work doing the business, I found out that he wasn't the only one. Apparently she was very popular at work. So divorced, still single, One of the guys at the reunion said isn't, Joanne your wife, ex I told him. Sorry, don't be. I was invited to a couple of the guys rooms for a drink. I went to the first, had a few, then to the second, I was let in, shhh, one of the girls is blowing John,I looked over, Joanne was on her knees, Johns cock in her mouth. Ed, then moved behind her, lifted her skirt,, pulled her panties down, i watched as he finger fucked her ,she opened her legs further then he pulled his pants down and with one push entered her, fucking her fast as John held her head. I watched 4 guys give it to her,there were still a couple of guys lined up. There was another girl in the room, who was trying to leave, but the guys kept telling her to join in. She made her way to the door, I opened it, the guys booed, I left as well, she thanked me, what about you, i said no not my scene even though I was hard. I,m Joy, Joy, not Joy Payne, yes, I'm Ron, yes I know. She asked would you like to come to my room for a drink, sure, I followed her. We entered, she got me a drink from the fridge and said , wow, that was quite hot, i wanted to join in but not that many guys, you, no, long story but yeh, got me going. She reached over, join me and moved to the bed, removing her top and skirt, i stood, removed my pants, wow, still hard, she sat up, taking my cock in her mouth, better stop, im going to cum, she didn't, moving faster, my cum shooting into her mouth. i pulled back, lay down on the bed, sit on it, she did and as i was still hard, she bounced up and down, feeling her juices, I grabbed her breasts, squeezing, milking her hard nipples, milk dribbling out as she orgasmed, riding my cock. We came down, her laying on me, my cock still in her. sorry about the milk, don't be, had a girl just over a year ago, still feeding. I moved my head to her breast, sucking, she squeezed her breast, oh yes, then to the second as i began to move my cock in her pussy, augh that feels good, fuck me. I rolled her over, fucking hard into her, i heard her, im cumming, im cumming, ahhhh, i felt her pussy quivering causing me to empty hard into her , so good. We lay, relaxed her hand on my cock, stay with me, i wasn't leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

So very hot. You are a marvelous erotic writer. I hope it's you in this story as that's what I thought and enjoyed "having" you. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing and very erotic descriptions. Very plausible plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous