All Comments on 'On the Lam'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments
arincharinchabout 9 years ago
Please

Please don't write in the present tense. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't write

See above

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Great story; but after awhile, I couldn't figure out whom was whom

And this idea that adultery is acceptable? Please. It's not. I don't care how much money you have or how many letters you have after your name, adultery is wrong.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 9 years ago
2 much

What was the overall message here?

Go along with a situation you don't really like because everyone thinks it's whats best for you? Or leave when you smell a con coming and outwit those that try to destroy you?

I've read both chapters and have got to say for the most part his family SUCKS. What his and her parents do is their own business but subtly trying to make him into a willing cuckold? What kind of parent would do that and still claim to love their child? And how can his family have such a messed up view of him? "Old and fat" maybe old but come on his wife sees him naked she should know that that wasn't true but never said so. Even when the women were going with that "knock him unconscious and wake him up in a compromising position" plan they still believed he was worthless. From the descriptions he seemed like an ideal husband but they all see him as undeserving. He didn't make as much "legitimately" as his wife but it was still a decent amount, he was also a great father and a man who didn't want to depend on others(they call this STUPID MALE PRIDE its called self respect).

I honestly don't think he should have come back even when they did learn how he really was. He met different women on his travels he could have found the ONE who didn't think the only marriage a person could have was an open one. What's with that by the way it seems like EVERYONE married or dating in this story is fucking someone else. I'm only barely into my twenties but seriously is monogamy dead and no one told me???

I enjoyed reading the first part because I wanted to see how he would leave and move on, he did that and I was proud of him for doing it. So I scored it a 4.

But this second part is only a 3, there is no need for him to go back to her even with a mistress now he has sunk to their level... maybe a tad above because in the women's minds a husband should just sit at home while they fuck and now he's getting tail from two sources. Which reminds me his wife said she let go of Mark but does that mean that she's done with outside playing for good?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That is boring

Eroticism no, interesting no this is like watching grass grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars

Interesting read but i prefer the original as standalone. This paints our protagonist as a lowly crook instead of an honest principled man. I related to him more in the original but here he seems to follow the same path of most of your male characters in sequels.

Winter2011Winter2011about 9 years ago
A long lecturer on ED

Your story had potential but become so about the law the story was lost. Also seriously stupid ending you betrayed your characters to force the ending, never good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what?

That was seriously confusing... I don't know who was who and what happened in that epilogue.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Epilogue my ass

That was a well written non-story with a badly written Epilogue. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horrible sequel

Maybe I missed the intention of the first story but I found it at least emotionally stirring. I wanted the arrogance of all the women in his family to be dealt with as I bet a lot of readers did. Just imagine an entire family of women who feel its their right to cuckold their husbands because they feel they deserve it, It screamed the need to burn the bitches plural.

I was even going to submit it to the master of unfinished stories FTDS but lo and behold here as I woke up today a sequel by the original author, who could want more you ask. Well I knew I was in for trouble when in the intro part of the story he mentioned that he had a soft spot for the women in the story.

Then this convoluted legal excuse for a story only to have the main character just accept the wife back. Sure she says she wont do it again what cheater doesn't say that same exact thing. Then of course there is the destruction of the main characters integrity be having him take up with another cheating bitch out side of his marriage.

I still think FTDS should take a shot at this and give this family of witches some justice for the main character. Maybe Mark could turn out to be an undercover pimp who winds up subjugating the whole family and turns them out for tricks right in front of their accepting cuckold husbands. He could even take over the houses and make them into whore houses. I really was left so unsatisfied by this sequel I wish the author hadn't wasted his time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Segue

That was an abrupt jump to the epilogue, not quite a segue. Other than that it was an interesting story. The BTB crowd won't like it but it is fiction not life. Most complainers don't write anyway. A five.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
No likeable characters.

In "Jail Breaking" I liked the main character/narrator. He was just a guy who caught his wife cheating, found out his whole family was screwing around, and got the hell out of a toxic situation.

Unfortunately, you just couldn't let the good guy get out of the bad situation and stay out, though. Now, we find out that the "hero" is just a douchebag white collar crook, so that you can justify him going back to that same toxic situation with Wifey and his own family? Seriously? Now he's pretty much right back where he started in the beginning, only with a mistress on the side who is also a cheating wife, herself.

Also, showing off your knowledge of the Law is getting tiresome, and this coming from a guy married to an attorney! A couple of legal anecdotes are fine, but to go on and on like that detracted from the plot of the tale itself.

I admire your writing ability, but I'm not a fan of RAACs. Your "go along to get along" storylines, as with "Crime & Punishment" and this one, which calls faithfulness in marriage a fairytale, are getting old. As much as some people might not want you to believe it, fidelity in marriage IS still normal. It isn't a fairytale, like what you posited in this one.

Like I said, great writing ability, but the subject matter and compromising Hubby's morality brought the tale down. I take everything into consideration when I rate something, and your talents are wasted on RAAC garbage.

3 Stars

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3* for being well written...But...

3* for being well written...But the characters didn't change...The writer only add a lot more like them... As in part 1, not even one simple soul is honest, in this story...What I take from both parts is that the writer isn't a believer in true love...any kind of love: love between husband and wife, between mother and father and their children, love between children and their parents, and that is a very sad vision about the world and a vision without any hope...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My request is simple

Kill yourself. Your writing is horrible.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
UNKNOWN OUTSIDE FORCES

always slide the fulcrum on the balancing scales. TK U MLJ LV NV

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
why is it

that the women (mainly the cheating wife) are always stunning and beautiful.. I have neither seen nor met too many middle aged women that i would describe as substantially better than average looking

racoon1174racoon1174about 9 years ago
Much better without the epilouge

Your story is well written and with a bunch of superb plot twists however having your protagonist return to the cheating spouse is totally out of character. A man who would go to the lengths he went to for his freedom from her and the rest of the harpies in his family and then reconcile that easily doesn't make any sense to me. I can take a reconciliation when it makes sense but what is the reason behind this one. Did the wife get forced, coerced, drugged or otherwise taken advantage of, no. Was she warned of the consequences of her actions and proceeded with her adultery anyway, yes. Did the whole cabal of whores in his family not disparage him and seek to control him, yes. So as the actors say what's his motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One star.,

Convoluted and wandered twisted alleys that ultimately led to him being nothing but a wimp. If you want to write more wimp stories make them plain and straight forward as wimp stories. Start out with "This is a wimp story..." and then continue on. Wasted my time reading this only to discover a bunch of cheating families got off scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

There seemed to be no concern with cheating and the consequences. Strange story, a bit boring.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
OUR GOOD OLE' BOY CHANGED HIS MIND

if he cant beat em' join em' and enjoy. TK U MLJ LV NV

gabaagabaaabout 9 years ago
Nice One!

Well-written and very enjoyable. Interesting legal details and amusing in places too. I love the way the author does bad characters in his stories. The big improvements in editing and proofreading were much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

The story kept meandering, without going anywhere in particular.needs direction.

-a fan from india

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
wtf is this

talk about a fucked up plot.his parents are scum, his wife and her parents are scum, his daughters are scum. and now we find out he is scum and big companies are scum and our gov. is scum. okay we already knew about our gov,and big companies being crooked. whats the point of this pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Made it to the second to last page and then skipped to the end. Yep just what I figured would happen. The story was good until page 4 but I have to be honest. When you take into account all of it including the ending then I'm going to have to rate this a 2...at best. To be honest I ended up really disliking the characters and story in general. Quite disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice work.....

5stars for doing a good sequel. Just keep going. We need David to screw over the Germans and some pain for Doris. He can still find true love, though not with that German slut. Altruism still in his grasp.

green117green117about 9 years ago
Excellent story

I gave it full marks.

Your imagination surely surpasses mine, your comment at the end of the first half notwithstanding.

The good guys win, the almost good guys win, the fully corrupt and not entirely clever have lost their bank.

I think the portrait of the 1% rings true - if the money made is currently active, rather than trust fund baby food. Our friends who think that supporting the casino owners give them a better deal are of course nonplused and frustrated.

I await your next piece with great anticipation!

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Um...

This is TRASH! Jail Breaking was Great. this is a mess. this sequel seems to be written by a different person. wish this part was never written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good and always of high quality...

but the weak male role and not having the balls to tell the cheating wife to fuck off, well, is a bit too far fetched. given his character flaws, what can you expect. overall good story and well said. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TRUE Open marriage story

I think the ideal the monogamy, which is true in absolute form for 40% men and 45% women. There is relative fidelity spouses who have 1 -2 almost accidantal affairs in lifetime and those who becomes faithful in a socond marriage.

The serial cheaters who cheats as a hunting or habit, but they are a little picky in partners.

At the end there are a slut husbands and slut wives whom the clever people should try to avoid (STD danger).

The first and the second category are the majority of the spouses and they are who think the faithfulness to be central in the marriage. Yes the relative fidelity spouses think the faithfulness is important and except for those accidental 1-2 cases they do not hunt for lovers.

The story's answer for the cheating is the open marriage. Dave's Father and Father in law cheated and the two women's answer was the open marriage.

However Doris does not reccomended this in honest discuss to Dave, but she wanted to use her sister in law to oblidge her husband to open their marriage in the first part.

NO COMMUNICATION ONLY TRICK in the first part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this story Doris gets the open marriage through Dave's misstress!

This story part is the protagonist of a very rare story type in LW the TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE STORY.

The open marriage works at pairs,with big money where the common fortune is the main aim and not the common happiness. At average people where the common fortune is not too big the open marrige could go to divorce in the most cases.

In this story the fortune is enough big to work the open marriage and the crook Dave is at the limit, same to the family of his Mother in law...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous

this is like watching grass grow. Apparently a lot of guys like watching grass grow. LOL Sorry, couldn't resist. No comment on story. Didn't read it.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Tried so very hard to get anything

out of this, but couldn't. You just had to listen to the women rule and men suck crowd, didn't you. When I saw who your editor was is was afraid this was how it would go. To bad cause even if he hedged on his money making he never cheated on his wife. That statement by his wife was such a stretch the Walinskis couldn't have made it. If you do a sequel and it degrades as much as this one did I would imagine all of the men will be chained up at night. This one got a 2. I won't be reading anymore.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Far too close to the truth of what goes on in inner circles and councils of power to palatable to Loving Wives dominant unwashed and unleashed demographic !

There were potholes in plot for expediency's sake but overall THIS was a fantastic read. You have to put hand in public till for decades before Feds target you with the kind of virulence David was receiving. But so many other things rang true and equistely. I said words to the effect with Richard Gerald's first submission, that this author is talented but not a wordsmith. The qualifying critique is hereby withdrawn.

R.G. took us into the heads of multiple characters an employee inserted dialogues both inner and spoken to match their background. I so enjoyed the power plays shaking out on financial, political and carnal levels. this was three dimensional storytelling for Lovers of reading.

My full thanks to author along with 5-star rating. it's clear only issues of time management prevent this author from going professional. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agree with one part of Creeperclaw's comment....

This story is built on the idea that some men and women view pride and ego as a faulty characteristic in a partner; but essential material for their own personality makeup. Creeper correctly identifies that what Agnes calls "pride and ego", David (and most men) call SELF-RESPECT!!!

So in part one David leaves to regain his self-respect. He had lost his respect for the womenfolk, and most of the menfolk in his family. The absolute strength of part one was the "caged bird" analogy. She thought SHE was the bird, but it was David who was longing to fly-the-coop all along. As soon as her adultery provided him his get-out-of-Dodge-guilt-free card, he took it and ran!

The problem with part 2 is that you return to this pride/ego philosophy thing, and get him to ultimately understand his self-respect wasn't worth that much. Hanging on to it was preventing him from "fully" enjoying life. His efforts to regain his self-respect go out the window when he starts sleeping with a woman even worse than his wife. Sure any guy wants to dip his wick into some strange after a significant ending of a monogamous relationship, but he never strives to find anything better than what he had just left behind. You want us to believe that it was too romantic of a notion, or that it wouldn't really exist. Problem was, he didn't even try! Again these kind of moral compass recalibrations seem so much more easily attainable for the wealthy. Afterall, who needs to find true love, when we can just jetset across the world, visiting various casinos in Europe!

Once he got his own mistress, and penultimatly got her pregnant, (thus making some minimalistic Count a cuckold), well I guess he could be proud of himself again. Once he accepted that his marriage could exist without fidelty, all of his problems with Doris seemed to go away. You wanted us to believe that his mistress actually HELPED him realize that he loved Doris all along, (despite his firm resolution that he had NEVER fully loved her in chapter 1) I actually think that what she showed him was that as long as he was enjoying life (happy?), he didn't really HAVE to love her after all. What an illuminating revelation to the secret of a "successful" open marriage?!?

Yes, this WAS an interesting tale of the open marriage connundrums. I didn't mind the lawyer stuff, it fills out the story to make it unique to your pen. I certainly spent my afternoon with you (instead of what I was supposed to be working on), and that must be the sign of a good tale.....REGARDLESS OF AGREEING OR DISAGREEING with the subject matter. I WAS happy to see this as a late post today. Wasn't much there before this posted midday. Thanks!

Oh, and the editing help REALLY helped! So thanks for that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*s

Wow ! Witty dialogue , interesting plot, well developed characters . Everything you need for a pleasant little diversion. Gave you 4*s . A very entertaining story. But..

I found something disturbing about the 1st chapter, even though I gave you 4*s there too! A little bit late I realized there are no main characters in either " Jailbreak" nor " On the Lam" you can admire or wish to identify with . Liz and Larry ( and Larry not so much) being the exceptions.

Why so much cynicism and corruption in all your stories?? Is it because of all the lawyers and politicians ? Is it your experience as a New York attorney?

Sure it made for very entertaining stories. Unfortunately, in the long run readers will get tired of it.

On the other hand, the story needs to please the author first, RG. And you have to write about what you know.

I'm glad you don't post very often, that makes us appreciate your stories more .

Even as we're disturbed by their dirty cynicism . I'm off to the shower , a filthy and

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10 pages

of shit , counting this sequel. I hope you have to live in a shitty place like that with not a single honest human being around you and be happy with it as you never know when somebody will stick a knife back.

really fucking erotic , my telephonebook has more erotic appeal

good writing alone does not make a good story

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Like others, I liked the first story better, however, this one is interesting

What ID said - ditto. Still, an entertaining read. I also struggled to keep track of all the players. I think in his shoes, I would have stayed gone. Saw the historic register thing coming, but a reasonable telegraph on that one. Four stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
WTF!

i am one of the ones who rated your previous installment a five, despite some obvious holes in the storyline - as well as issues with grammar. I am posting this comment after reading just a few paragraphs in to this sequel. Not sure if I am even going to bother finishing it. Here's why: in the first story, he leaves his wife because he strongly believes in fidelity. Yes, he doesn't love her, but you are adamant in writing that he will not go for what he considers cheating. And now, after fleeing that lifestyle, this installment begins with him having an affair with a married woman. That clearly merits a WTF! Character development. You took the time to develop this guys character in the prequel, only to begin the sequel totally undermining it. Wow.

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago
1 awful does not do justice to this pile of shit

This sequel fails on so many levels. The main characters personalty not only changes but his entire point of view of the world and history is altered to a shocking degree. Part one had a man who admits to never really loving his wife and was pressured into marriage, was disgusted by his families activities and plans for him and was more than willing to kick them all to the curb. While I felt and mentioned, that having every single family and person fine with a cuckold relationship was just to much to believe, the twist that it was him who was escaping from the cage was smart writing.

Sadly, you do exactly the same thing with the sequel by having every god damm person lecture to the main character that true love is nothing but a fairy tale. You try and whitewash the events of the previous story suddenly the main character loves his wife and misses her and the rest of his degenerate and worthless family.

You also try and make his scumbag of a mother out to be less of an evil cunt and fail badly. For all her talk about how much she loved her son and how important he was to her, she relentlessly goes out of her way to hurt him by fucking with his life. She even plots to drug and blackmail her own fucking child and this is after hearing he thinks her actions are those of a whore and abomination. No mother would ever do this.

And why, if the "open marriage" worked so well for her and his wife's parents, was it never mentioned to him? Why was only his cheating slut of a wife fucking around ever brought up and not both of them being able to play around.

Also, for a writer who tries to get as much legal info into his stories, why was wifey fucking a direct subordinate and then firing him not mentioned at all. The guy admits to having zero morals and you expect the reader to believe he would just toddle off into the sunset instead of dropping a lawsuit for unfair termination and sexual misconduct on her ass?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Very Unsatisfying!

I read this on The Other Site, and am happy for the opportunity to comment.

First, I'm very unhappy that he returned to this nest of vipers.

I'm glad that he apparently has an open affair with Annette, and I HOPE that Wendy has given up her outside lovers, but I'm assuming that the rest of these sluts are still cuckolding their men, with the notable exception of Larry who has dumped his slut.

Second, his father and father-in-law excuse their wives and Wendy because of the supposed opposing changes in libido as men and women age. But how does that explain his slut daughters? Aren't they too young for that rationale? Certainly their extreme lack of respect for their father would/should lead to him shutting them out of his life!

elHosedelHosedabout 9 years ago
Unfortunately...

...this tale had zero consistency with it's prequel and the characters originally established.

In the original tale I didn't feel badly for the husband or the wife as they were both flawed individuals who lacked the intestinal fortitude to be honest with themselves. Who I viewed as the villain of the tale was the rest of the family (especially worthless mom) and their complicity in pushing the destructive behavior of the wife.

However, this sequel seems to negate everything originally established and lay it all on the husband who's only real crime was his weakness; his willingness to let others dictate his life. Now that he's defeated those influences (the ending of the original tale), you drag him back to where he started? That's not character growth.

In the end this felt like you were trying to shoe-horn some preconceived notion of the characters you were attempting to write rather then letting them continue to organically evolve as you wrote them. They may not have been the people you were intending, but the prequel was just long enough to establish basic characteristics that didn't flow into the sequel.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
Quite a trip!

A bit difficult to believe at times, but fascinating. The normal concept of fidelity and marriage was never a part of this tale. It created it's own reality and was an interesting tale. This was a lot of work and I appreciate it!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
people change

David was already corrupted,while he might have been something of Dudley do right with his marriage,he was stained,too,if not a completely venal person.I think what happened to him was in a world of compromises he kind of figures out that maybe that is the best he can hope for,that the ideal doesn't work.What is interesting is he helps the one honest man,Larry jr, to find what he deserves,in a loving wife,despite having been married to a slut and in a family of compromised values, and David made that happen.I think for one thing David accepts his own corruption,that in his own way he was as bad as the others,and realized compromise with benefits made more sense then standing on principles while lacking much himself.Not saying I like anyone other than Larry jr and liz,but in the end AR least David did leave some good around,albeit for the wrong reasons,the jobs were there,the house was restored and left,whether that justifies the means or negates the original intent,it is like the end of the movie 'burn after reading',when the CIA chief in response to 'what did we learn from this' said 'I don't know' lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Him doing something illegal has nothing to do with a lying cheating pig slut of a wife. His whole family had cheating wives what a pile of shit that is . His lover is a cheating pig herself and she talks him into going back to that slut. There is nothing worse than being with a cheater and everyone knows about it , which makes you look like the biggest dope in the world . He had balls and left and should have never went back to the pack of sluts in his family. I would have stayed away and let all of the whores affairs come out in public . Once a pig always a pig his wife will just be more careful. Wish you would have let him keep his back bone . Men would not allow their wives to fuck around just because, it would end the marriage. He could lie and steel all he wanted and had nothing to do with his pig wife's cheating so why was she using that to try to get him back. I like your stories but wish he stayed away from all the sluts because that is where he had some morals , the family all thought it ok to fuck outside their marriage but him making illegal money made that ok . I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very good story...but a lame ending.

So your stories are basically nothing but "Janet cucks Joe,who queencucks Shiela" stories? Maybe you'd be happier putting the next sequel in the [Group Sex] section of Lit? A good story gone bad. -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like Ch 4 of Crime and Punishment, excellent.

I really enjoyed the interplay of politics, sex, and corruption (of both). This is a theme often missed on this site. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even worse now

I didn't like this story much when I read through it. I kept at it hoping the story would become more appealing but that didn't happen. Then I made the mistake of going back to reread the first part. What happened to the guy from the first part? It doesn't seem like the same man at all. I like this story even less now. I graciously gave it a two the first time but would like to go back and change it to a one. What is the line from Billy Madison? "We are all more stupid now for having (read) this?"

InescuInescuabout 9 years ago
Not consistent

The characters were not consistent with the original story and there was a significant attempt to retcon the mothers and make them a tad bit less despicable by having the husbands start out as having been cheaters (there was no indication of this in the first story).

The whole point of the first story was the main character's escape from a marriage to someone he didn't love and his escape from it and his poisonous family due to his wife's infidelity. While a flawed character, he was in many ways principled, at least as far as his personal life was concerned (admittedly he was weak, but he still held to a core set of beliefs). He seems to have been raised to be submissive to women (his mother alludes to this in the first tale more than once) and goes along rather than rock the boat. Once he found out how bad things really were and how both his mother and step-mother were colluding to cuckold him, he rightly decided it was time to make an exit. Even his daughters had been ruined by this time. I'm at a loss as to how you could feel any sympathy for the women in this tale. They were all, for want of a better description, selfish and self centered to the point of being evil. Why the hell would he ever want to come back. And the women he finds in Europe is a mirror image of the one he left at home.

As others have mentioned, his point of view change in the second tale made little sense. While there is a lot of talented writing, this sequel wasn't consistent with the original tale and made a bunch of unlikable characters even more unlikable.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Really did not like this one

He walks away from his wife and family because they're all cheaters, then turns around and knowingly beds another cheater? He might as well just go home and eat his wife's creampies, he's one of them now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MINDLESS SHIT

Oh my god this is awful. Harryin VA said it best in the first portion of the story. The original story is a failure because the author doesn't explain WHY if the husband is still sticking around once he overhears how poorly he is thought of by his own wife.. Daughters .. mother ... Mpther in laws et . He overhears all of them engaging in a conspiracy to get control of him and blackmail him.... simply

because the wife wants to fuck other men. SO.. Why was he even trying to stay the marriage? Unfortunately that is never explained which ruins the story because it's just ridiculous

In this follow up / sequel none of the stunning hubris arrogance and plans for criminal activity are even brought up by the husband . Not even 1 time. Having the wife lamely claiming that she is well sort of sorry.. after all he has learned ... just isnt good enough

And what about his dealings with the other two so called husband's who agree with this sort of bizarre twist and sexual relationships with their wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little thought

David P. Landon, Jr. (lawyer and cuckold)

Patrick Sullivan (lawyer and cuckold)

Steven Fitzgerald (lawyer and cuckold)

Aston Phillips (lawyer and cuckold)

Tom Parkman (lawyer and cuckold)

Doris Boswell (cheating whore)

Laura Parker (cheating whore)

Susan Singleton (cheating whore)

Doris Phillips (cheating whore)

Sandra Parkman (cheating whore)

I am ready to make a bet.

Your next story will be around a lawyer and his slutty wife (maybe called Doris)

Obviously your heart will be with the cheating whore.

If you continue in this way you will soon be in good company with those pieces of shit like

Goodhusband

xleglover

JayCuck

MattMoreau

Good luck

P.S. - No score on this crap

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 9 years ago
Pure deception on the part of the AUTHOR !!! what an asshole

RAAC TRAIN NOW ARRIVING !!! chooo choooo

This is a textbook case of a well written story written by an author has no idea how to develop a Sequel or even basic concepts of a plot. The first story dealt ENTIRELY with the husband's discovery about how deeply twisted his so called family was ... and that if he did not accept what was gong on .. he could us this to be free of dead FAKE marriage . There was NOTHING about true or real love

It was also interesting because it showed how a man / husband can get pulled into a complicated situation as long as his basic needs are met. But in the first portion of this story JAILBREAK - the husband finds out that he isn't just living comfortably but he is viewed by people who CLAIM to love him .. as a complete loser in every possible sense. His own kids laugh at him hysterically when they tty and think of him as something else besides an old useless fat fuck

His own mother thinks into be a complete bumbling inept fool despite the fact that he is an accomplished professional Atty. None of the people he thinks Love him or respect him notice his weight loss or changed hair or the new clothes.

Instead he finds out that every single person in his has a perverse distorted view of human relationships and the sexual nature of men and women ...husbands and wives. In the end he finds out that they are trying to engage in a criminal conspiracy to get him drunk and blackmail him.

The problem is that NONE of this is mentioned at all in this so called Sequel . Instead the reader is riced to go this awful boring journey about real love or your love which was NEVER part of the first story. But it is this very " bait and switch" by the author that makes a liar and a asshole. The Hole is too deep and if the husband were to bring up how twisted his entire family is the reconciliation would never happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I finished jailbreak and rated it 5.

this effort held me until the german woman tells him he cannot live without his cheatingex wife.

that character is so over used on literotica.

the stranger with the so called words of wisdom that hold as much wisdom as my last fart.

it is an incredibly weak plot crutch.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All sizzle but no steak

Who was this miraculous new editor? The same one that ghost wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

Here I was hoping he would BTBs, but he rolls over because another diseased whore TOLD him he loved the cheating slut he married, and gave the walking STD his location. Let's be real his family would have long been wiped out by disease. The only man with any testosterone in this story was Larry who divorced his cheating, life threatening whore.

ZERO stars.

waste of my time reading this drivel, hoping for a real man. Can't even find them in fiction stories anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Larry's second child was not DNA relative to him. 1 cause for divorce in a failed open marriage! However at the German aristocrats both spouses will have bastards......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are RichardGerald and Goodhusband the same person?

The first story has a guy with brains and ball, while the second has the guy as an ignorant, wimpy cuck. This story sure sounds just like one that the faggot Goodhusband wrote a while back. These stories are all such a load of feminist bullshit, that they make you laugh! If a guy can get through his sexual peak years without cheating, why can't the wife? This crap about how the wife should take up a younger lover, is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Get a vibrator or dildo and stay married, or cheat and get divorced, simple logic. If my daughters were doing this shit to their boyfriends or husbands, there would be some major ass-kicking going to happen. There is no way I'm going to let my grandchildren, be raised by a cheating whore or a fucking wimp. I'd set it up so that they would be arrested and the kids taken away and I'd step in and take the kids, so that they could have a safe normal life. There shouldn't be any children raised in fucked up households like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Raised to be a cuck

ended up a cuck that was "allowed" to play. Some how I don't see a guy who called his mother a whore to her face hooking up with a married woman and ending up in that arrangement.

If Mark gets fired, how is Doris still gets the Department Chair? Guys like Mark would force her to save his ass or rat her out (or at least demand a big pay day).

These people were all fucked up, except Liz and the Senator.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THe ending seemed to make a lie of the intro...

The promise was that the characters would be true to themselves and not bent and twisted to follow a plotline... and in the end we have this guy who sees his marriage as a contract or a bargain that he didn't want it but agreed to it stuck to the particulars until his wife voided the deal. We went from that cold interpretation at the end of the last story to this new one where he willingly cuckolds (in the strictest definition, not the mouth breathing one we usually see in the comments threads) his mistress' husband while keeping his wife that he seemingly doesn't care much about. That a character can grow from one place to the other is not in question, but this character and this story showed none of the kind of growth and changes that would have to happen to pull this off.

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Well good. You managed to turn the entire world into serial cheating and true cuckolds. What complete crap.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Great Entertaining Read*****

Thanks for sharing!!

vazkor13vazkor13about 9 years ago
good story

Not as good as your previous one but entertaining

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 9 years ago
Made my day...

A wonderful read. Alas, in the LW category the readers score stories lower than they should because it seems as if they all want to substitute their own vision for the author's. But it was a fun, entertaining, well written story.

I might have liked more clarity on Doris at the end: had the situation flipped, in which your protagonist now has a mistress while the wife is chaste, or when she tells him that Mark is over and gone, does that merely mean that she gave up her most recent boyfriend and is open to acquire another.

Nevertheless, look forward to your next story — and in fiction, at least, a little graft and corruption just adds a bit of flavor to the mix!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 9 years ago
if

95% of US husbands are under the thumb it doesn't say much for US society and if open marriage is normal you are definitely moving in the wrong circles. Imagine coming home from work and never being sure if you should kiss your wife, never knowing if you will taste another mans cum on her breath and never sure who's juices and lubing the canal her's or his. So sad. TK

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Nah

Well written but your characters are all vile! You took us to a dark world where the few decent people do not have the guts to do what they have to do and the other 90% of the characters are selfish scum. The one thing I did like was the brief but truthful adultery link through the generations of a family. His father and his buddy cheated, so their wives cheated, so their daughters cheated, next the granddaughters? I have witnessed cheating run in families. I do not believe it is genetic as much as it is behavioral. Once one person does it and it is accepted or forgiven, it opens the door for others to cheat. Sadly for these people, if they cheat on a spouse that has no such background or tolerance for adultery, deception and lies - they are fucked. The whole "my spouse is boring, so I need some excitement" thing is sickening as an excuse for cheating as much as it is a lie. The truth is: it is all about selfishness and not loving your family. You want excitement; take up skydiving. You want to go on an ego/power trip; cheat on your spouse. Fuck that. Also, fuck those stupid people that stay with cheating spouses. Take the money and divorce them. If you were using them for money - get a job. Marriage is a partnership not a competition.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Here are some themes I am finding in your stories.

1) You totally over describe niche characters who barely matter to the story. Chapter 4 of Crime and Punishment, and the Senator and Elizabeth here. And yet you did not describe Lawrence Jr barely.

2) You throw in what you consider very facinating legal conundrums. Am I a lawyer? Are you describing them adequately for a non lawyer to enjoy (the answer is in two letters...first letter is an 'n') I was BARELY able to follow what happened and I still have doubts. You have not learned your lesson from C & P. I am far less interested in State Senators and German Technocrats than I am about the resolution of David's marital woes

3) And again, you have not learned your lesson from C & P. Resolution? What resolution? Doris came in, fucked him in stockings...and that's it? REALLY? You raised the problem in the first chapter: he was not a cheater and he would not accept a cheater. And that...went away. Why did it go away? Fucked if I know!

4) I am sending you a medical bill for my head trauma. You beat me so hard over the head that 'sharing is 'practical' that I had to go to the hospital. Guess what? Still not buying it. And your own story discredited the premise that you tried so damn hard to instill. Elizabeth and Larry are true and wonderful people and they are going into matrimony believing the same things. And every one of your readers knows that adultery is wrong and selfish. It might be the best you can hope for (see Annette and David) but these people were VISCERALLY hurt by the, NOT practical, SELFISH choices of their spouses. "I will fuck whom I want and you will have to get over it." If the only answer Doris was going to accept was a 'yes' that is no choice offered to David at all.

5) Your moral equivilance failed epically. The fact he hid he wasn't in love or that he made a lot of money...big deal. Also, you strongly changed the characters of the parents. There was no suggestion in the last story that the fathers were anything but happy cuckolds. Not once did they say 'Hey...go out and get some trim and let your wife get some cock. It will strengthen your marriage'. No. They sold the idea 'Women should be allowed to fuck around'. This 'fishing trip' nonsense was a hail mary pass to redeem the mothers and daughters. If you read the comments, you failed in this. That the mothers and daughters did not get what something like 90% of Americans already believe, that fucking around is wrong, just shows how stupid, selfish and one dimensional they really are.

The Epilogue was almost unreadable. That someone would have the temerity to tell me to get back with my cheating ass wife is quite a bit of sand. Big brass balls.

So...this could have been great. It's sort of good. The only character I liked was Larry the Cuckold because he knew he was being shit on and he was tied up so badly that he just had to take it. But he never stopped realizing it was wrong and the fault of HIS WIFE, not 'practicality'.

You are not melding the legal issues with the stories well enough. This is 'loving wives' not 'legal wives'.

WsdempseyWsdempseyabout 9 years ago
There is nothing skillful or engaging about the storytelling here

First, you work in ridiculously convoluted ways throughout the story to force the husband back with the wife- all the while trying to convince us that this is just and right because he wasn't honest with her about his criminal dealings. His criminal activity and role as father and husband are exclusive of each other. Nothing that he ever did effected his role as father and husband. Her only reason for cheating was that he was dull. In fact she had always thought he was dull. She fell genuinely in love with his dullness, but then later in life his dullness becomes a justifiable reason to cheat. His criminal dealings only enter as an incredibly weak justification in the sense that they've both done something wrong. But it doesn't balance- primarily because she was deceiving him long before he began to deceive her. She never made it clear that he was dull to her, and never gave him the opportunity to address it as an issue in their marriage. Her deception hurt their marriage. His deception only facilitated his running away after the marriage had been hurt. I'm not saying I think he was a good person- just that he was a good husband and father, and deserved a faithful wife who would respect his perfectly rational feelings about her pursuing any kind of relationship outside of the marriage.

The interior thoughts of the mother, while presented in a way to try and strengthen the idea that the wife should be allowed to cheat, show that it was wrong. She acknowledged that she was hurt and devastated by her husband's cheating, but she somehow doesn't understand how her son could be hurt by his wife's cheating. This shows pretty strongly how the mother was an exceptionally flat character that only existed to bulldoze the plot in the direction the author wanted.

Then there are the allusions that the wife's cheating- and through the broad statements made by several characters- all women's cheating, is inevitable. Monogamous love can not possibly exist, and seeking it is an immature fantasy. Of course, it doesn't seem to be an immature fantasy for a man to remain monogamous, only for women. Then, on top of this ridiculous assertion, a real man accepts this reality and simply accepts his wife's infidelities. It would, of course, be ridiculous for a real man to be concerned with things like std's or the idea that in most cases, infidelity is not the sign of a strong and loving relationship. He should be a man and suck it up. I challenge the author to explain how it would be even remotely healthy for anyone, man or woman, to simply accept the actions of a spouse that show nothing but disregard for his or her emotional state and understanding of the parameters of the relationship- especially a relationship that has operated under those parameters for decades. Relationships change, but huge changes can only be made in a healthy and responsible way with discussion and negotiation. If changes absolutely required by one are completely unacceptable by the other, then the relationship changes by ending- which is reasonable.

Perhaps most ridiculous in this story is how the husband is argued away from his various positions. Each time, it's the equivalent of, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure." "Are you really sure?" "Well, maybe not." If only arguments in real life were so simple.

I understand that theses things happened this way and the characters felt the way they did, because it's the author's story, and what he says in his created world is the truth of his created world. My gripe is that good writers, even mediocre writers, at least attempt not to have things happen according to a "because I said so" system of logic. To sum up my problem with this story, it is completely absurd. Literally the only rationale for the story progressing as it did is because the author said so. That is supremely dissatisfying to a reader like me. I don't have to agree with a writer's philosophy. I'm a fan of lots of "RAAC" stories- when they make sense.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Thought about this a bit more

If David had really lived his daughter, he would have divorced the whore, disowned the family and told the German idiot to go fuck herself. The best lesson and perhaps last lesson he could teach his daughter was that cheating would not be forgiven. That she might remember this as she began her life as a young woman. The only people who "forgive" cheaters are the weak, because they are too scared or too dependent to be on their own and those people that do not really love their spouses. You see, love is a choice. It is a decision that is made every time your feelings for another person lead you to look out for their welfare. When they shit all over you, your feelings, and yes your ego - how can a normal person continue to FEEL concern for their spouses well being? Yes, it might take some time for the love to die, and for the habit of caring to fade, but it will. This is human nature. All that will be left is the bitterness and stench of betrayal. So, again after thinking about it, these characters are all ugly, unlikable creeps. Do not take this as a negative criticism. I obviously found the story thought provoking and less bothersome than those stories about the perfect wife who cheats but still loves her husband. In this case, it is clear, this woman only cares about herself and what is good for her own ego. That included getting her husband back.

kelchakelchaabout 9 years ago
WORTH A FIVE SCORE

And I hated the ending. How can he stand the fact that his love is fucking another man - her husband?

Other than that, I really enjoyed the read.

Thanks a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
horrible

That was horrible dark twisted and just fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I rated this a one

In your introduction you state that you will keep the main characters true to their nature as established in part one(which I gave a five). You did this for most of the characters who were irrelevant to the main issue of the story. The husband was not consistent with part one. He had a zero tolerance for cheating and yet he cheats in this part. In order for this to be true he would have to have a narcissistic personally. As this was never developed in part one, it does not hold true to character in part two. There is no change in the position of every member in his immediate family for one part to the other. The twin are ignored in this part of the story and so we do not see how his actions have affected their outlook on the situation and their mother in particular. The ending is laughable. She was so concerned about his leaving that she continued to cheat while he was away, but now that he is back she will no longer cheat but it is ok it he has a mistress. You know very little about human nature to have written the wife that way.

1TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it , every word because

you pissed of the asshole annony! Gave you a big old 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
from Duna

1. The author got that critic in the first part (Jail Breaking) that there are very law % big family circle where Mom, Mother in law and their children live in willing cuckold lifestyle (non creampieating wife watcher types but a hetero willing wimp husband role). The Author answered Dave's Father and Father in Law were cheaters FIRST!!!

The answer of Dave's Mom and the Mother in law for the cheating of their husbands were starting True Open Marriage.

2. The Author had a plot hole in this case, because his family SHOULD TELL DAVE THE TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE RULE in the "Jail Braeking"! The plot hole is in the eaero without any strong column. They tried with the wife of Larry to oblidge to accept Doris extramarital affair, but nobody (mainly Doris or his Mom) offered the TRUE OPEN MARIAGE RULE. What does it mean my complain. Dorris , Dave's Mom or Dave's Father should say to Dave that the extramarital affair of Doris means he is FREE FROM HIS MARRIAGE VOW and he may be mistress too! A dramaturgy mistake, which means the author changed the story and characters a little.

3. What is the Rule of the TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE?

3.1. Not to do sex with strangers in the common house.

3.2. Not to do sex with near friend of the family.

3.3. Not to do bastards.

3.4. Not to get STDs

3.5. Not to humiliate each other (do discreet)

Against these rules many true open marriage goes to divorce. It may be for very wealthy people where the common fortune is the marriage glue The TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE works as perhaps at Anette and her aristrocrat husband. But Anette's husband will have bastard and Anette will have Dave's kids (if I understood well the second meaning of the sentence of the author in the epilog).

4. We do not know Lawrence Boswell and his first wife lived in TRUE OPEN MARRIAGE or he was an average husband who got an over the top sexual apatit wife who produced a bastard second kid. Larry did marriage counseling twice and after bastard he divorced his wife. He found Elisabeth Parker..............I wish much happiness to them!

5. If I understood the Author well Anette will have a bastard from Dave. How will Doris accept this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@previous

Your post shows how sad you are. This chapter was a convoluted mess. The author took a man with self respect and turned him into an easily led child. This was just a huh? Then turned into a huh garbage. I also rated it a *1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 I gave you a 5 for effort and that

you pissed off the useless asshole annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
I liked your story and the rules for open marriage is whatever thwe couple

wants them to be. Not what anyone else thinks they should be. Good story gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little HYPOCRATE

@ Bonnytaylor if only the one spouse has extramarital affair that is not open marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

Ideal marriages? Examples from the epilog:

"He did not tell them that he had already ordered David to stop acting like a child and reconcile with his wife. That way he and Annette could be safe. He had even promised to send her over frequently, ostensibly on business. That last promise Annette had negotiated with him in return for help reconciling the Landons. She had had to play a trump card, but Rupert getting his mistress pregnant had freed Annette up for that move."

"Are you happy...?"

"David reflected on that as he looked across the small garden in which they stood to where his wife Doris was speaking to his mistress Annette. The two women were laughing and enjoying themselves.

At that moment, Annette turned to him. She smiled and let her hand come to her belly. She wore an empire waist gown shorter in the front than the back. It was a very elegant dress befitting of a Countess and one that hid her developing figure. She moved her hand away and turned back to Doris."

Annette's husband will have kid from his misstress and Annette's fourth kid will have from Dave.

I am curiouse how many % people from the all population think to be ideal marriage Dave's and Annette's?

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
This is a superb story!

The writing was phenomenal. It was complexed and simply worded at the same time. There was no unnecessary writer's tricks or flowery words. The plot expanded throughout the story and things became clearer.

Many people look at whether David returns to Doris as the only significant point. I felt that it was also important that David got his soul back by preserving his hometown and providing work and economic opportunity for the town. His return to Doris is minor in a way because he did not betray who he was by keeping a cheating wife. He never loved her in the first place! So he betrayed who he was a long time ago when he married out of convenience and a sense of duty. He was a brooding child and as he grew older he found Doris made him smile and guided their early life and he was grateful. He married her in spite of his not true love feelings.

I believe this story is almost too good for this site. Here in LW we look for cheating and lust as the main part of the story. The first chapter fit that profile. The second story was expanded to include other issues and themes. The basic theme still was how married people can have other extra-marital relationships and function in society. The basis is still rooted in the LW dichotomy, but it included European sensibilities and Utilitarian principals. David ended up being a man that improved life for everyone, though he used questionable tactics at times.

David grew as a human being. In Jail Breaking, he just wanted to make lots of money for himself and keep his wife faithful. In On the Lam, David learned about the world and learned to forgive his family and do whats best for everyone. It was very clever that jail breaking was a term used to compromise privacy in cell phones, Jail breaking later stood for Doris releasing David from a less than loveless marriage. Finally Jail Breaking is what David did by ruining the senator's plan to put him in prison. FIVE BIG STARS * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

@ starmanfive I gave 10 point to this story at the other story collection. First it all the story is a funny answer to the question what is a good answer to a cheating spouse.

1. Yes the first answer is divorce if the cheating is too humuliating. In the story Larry show this possibilty because he divorced his wife (after 2 counseling sessions) because she brought a bastard kid home. After his divorce he married a younger better woman in the epiloge. Very clever epilog from the author to show the two solutions to a cheating spouse in the epilog!

2. The second answer is origined from that the modern marriage is founded mutual agreement. This means if one of the spouses do something the other spouse gets the right to do same thing. Dorris began to affair so Dave became free to other women too! ANNETTE WILL HAVE KID FROM DAVE!

Generally the cheater spouses not only have to afraid from a quick divorce, but the reconciliation means the cheater spouse has to give much more right to the betrayed spouse and sometime this means here Doris talks with the the skinny German bitch misstress of her husband (but I think she does not know her husband is the biological father of Annette's kid!).

Dave's Mother and Mother in law began their extramarital affairs after their husbands cheated!

BTW I have a story idea for other authors: A wife had extramarital affair. After caught they almost divorce but mainly for sake of the kids they reconciliated. However the husband divorces his wife after 5-10-15 years later for a better, younger woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
COMMENTS 5*s

These are 5*s.

Most of the comments to this RG story are cogent, interesting and some are very funny ! Even HiV made a serious, fact based comment. This is very impressive.

Very few of just name calling. I am disappointed by LSD . Maybe he was in a hurry.

His comment seems rushed.

This is something I will come back to again and again . As I skip the actual story. Reading it just once was enough !

AMerryMan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Conflicted

this is well written and developed, but I find myself debating what rating I should give it. I enjoy reading your stories, but this one is full of holes - primarily because your main character contradicts himself. I understand that you may have intended to show him as flawed, and not consistent. However, I don't feel you adequately justified the change from the first installment to this one. Since the story started with him in the exact same kind of relationship that he rejected so vehemently in the first, there was absolutely no context for the change. And, you didn't establish the context after that event. Very unsettling. Why would he go back to his wife? Because he loved her? Again, you didn't establish it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
One more thought...

I decided on a four for a rating.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Very nice, I had to give it a 5

although it doesnt come off that way on the surface. But the more I thought, the more I realized that quality of the story telling was quite good and the ending satisfactory.

YOu have an interesting cast of characters, you can do more with them. so many I was tempted to draw a diagram of who belonged to who, but i got by.

Good job and thx for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your hard work shows. Unfortunately for me it was somewhat a waste, I think.

The constant drum beat that marriage is a farce, and you get what you take, was a very depressing message. Depressing not because the message is true, but because your story goes to great lengths to demonstrate that almost all people and marriages are phony, shallow, and contain no true love, trust, and fidelity. And I feel sorry for those sad readers who believe you, especially for those who have experienced such people, and marriages. I got that Larry, Jr. had divorced Ann, but I thought Ann was originally a good wife and only cheated because David was cheating. And I got that Doris got rid of Mark, after fucking him for 8 months while David was on the run. But David left originally, and fundamentally, because he didn't and never did love Doris. That's what you told us. And then you come up with all this bullshit that he missed her and his family, including his slut daughters who wanted their Mom, his wife, to fuck Mr. BBC. And what's with Annette getting pregnant with his child? Is that revenge for Annette's husband getting his mistress pregnant? Hell, given these people's lack of morals and human decency, they should be flushing unwanted unborn babies down toilets as easily as they take out the trash.

So I'm sure if I read your story more carefully, some of the subtle and nuanced details would explain why some people were remarrying good women while others went back to their slut wife, bringing along a new playmate of his own, that the previous (and future?) slut wife was now friends with. What? All I really want to know is when are the last shreds of decency and self-respect going to be tossed aside so he can have a fivesome with Doris, Annette, and his two daughters? Why the fuck not?

Maybe I'll try reading the whole series again some day, when I have a lot more time and patience. Thanks for the effort.

krnchrmankrnchrmanabout 9 years ago
What should have been written..........

The story should have been about David using his criminal side to his advantage. I envision him slowly and carefully killing off all the females in his family. The slow progression through the females would strike terror in all of them. He has enough contact with the underworld would do the killings, but each victim would know David was responsible. His daughters would be spared if they made amends to David.

David would be rich and powerful and have as many classy women as he wanted.

The story was written OK, but I am tired of seeing the cuckolded husband accept his wife's behavior. They need to pay and pay big time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Puzzle

I do NOT see how this sequel can be (currently) almost a full point behind the (underrated) Jail Break. JB was a 5 for me, and On The Lam is a SIX!

But ... there is still a lot of carelessness in the editing! Entire words missing, and 'it' in place of 'in' or related stuff!

5* Only because LIT doesn't offer 6's

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
One more thought in passing,

why in the world would a stinking rich East German gangster be getting in bed with a couple of ancient whores? As much fucking as they obviously did over 40 years there had to be a tremendous amount of elasticity lost just about everywhere. With his connections he would have all of the young whores he wanted. One of many glaring inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not cuck story!

The cucolded husband oblidges his wife to talk with his misstress who will have his kid. Readers the story is not cuck story! True open marriage story with two not injured characters Larry and Elishabeth. Larry entered out from this World and Dave shank into this World. However Dave is not creampieeating cuckold! The true open marriage is not nice, but it is not cuckold connection. The husband plays outside the marriage too not only the wife! The wife is not hypocrite because Doris approved his misstress, but I think Doris does not know Annette has Dave's kid!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Lets see now

He leaves his wife because she cheats on him, he uses his secret stash of money to leverage as much pussy as he wants, and ends up back with his wife and a mistress. And a conervative American lawyer who never said boo in 20 years of married life is enough of a cardshark to take on and beat the pros in Monte Carlo.

I don't get the point of all this. Oh, and by the way, did he support his daughters in their ways or did he try to put a stop to it?

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 9 years ago
Down a full point means one thing

either you gave up on your readers... or they gave up on you.

if it's down from a 3.5 to a 2.5, it doesn't really matter much, since a story that merits only an AVERAGE of 3.5 is generally considered "poor" by most readers.

from around 4.5 to a 3.5, however, is a rather significant drop, since any time a story is rated at 4.5 or above, it is USUALLY a darn good one... more than clever or provocative.... because if a story is just clever, or provocative, you'd mostly only get your hard core followers, and THEY are usually not enough to give you a 4.5... if it is a widely read story (I consider stories with 150 or more comments to be "widely read")...

again, for a story to receive an AVERAGE 4.5, like it was for JAIL BREAKING, of which the present story is a sequel, it was JUDGED BY AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF READERS to be among the "better" to "best" stories (I hate the "hot" rating; it's stupid), with roughly half giving it a less-than 4.5 and half giving it a more-than 4.5 points.

to fall from that to a 3.5 point average, again, you must either have given up on YOUR READERS or THEY MUST HAVE GIVEN UP on you; either case, it is an odd turn of event, let's just put it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think it's fair to say that this story got you a lot of attention......

....sadly much of it unnecessarily critical.

Thank you for the cleanup editorial work. It made the story much, much easier to read....less distracting, and very low on the technical issues annoyance scale.

As you said at the outset, not perfect....but certainly better, IMO.

There were several awkward phrasings and still some distance to go on technicals, but a much better experience.

As to the story....I'll leave it to others to snipe and bite at you for their own pet peeves. Mine tend to be more along the lines of believability. You have to make something resonate like a real experience to get the cred in a fictitious story. In short, people have to behave and talk like real people. Realistic things have to happen.

You only get one or two fundamental devices over which you can ask the audience to suspend disbelief in order to make your story work. The fantasy stretches and breaks beyond that.

Our protagonist was filled with character conflicts. His wife, mother, mother-in-law and daughters were impossible for me to accept.

Now I say this in the face of my wife's infidelity and my daughter's perfidy.....and I have not excized them from my life. I just don't trust either farther than I can throw them, and they get nothing from me that puts me emotionally or financially at risk....but I didn't leave and I didn't divorce....I had young children and couldn't bring myself to abandon them to their mother's devices, when I discovered her affair.

I did, however, adopt their gameplan and executed it with military precision.

Now, my business affords me many benefits, but requires me to travel abroad several times a year. My work-related travel puts me in regular company with three additional households on two continents and none of the four is even in the same country or nearby timezone. I have fathered and fully support 17 children, DNA tested as mine. There would have been a fifth, but my Hungarian girlfriend fell out of the class when she dishonored herself with another man's baby. Everyone except my first daughter and wife knows about, understands and accepts the situation. They remain ignorant for their betrayal of our agreed morals and lifestyle....that they subverted. The boys are like me....but fortunate enough to be in solid, faithful marriages.

I have no idea if my other wives (yes, some of them, I actually married) fuck around while I'm gone and don't care....as long as they don't bring any unwanted gifts into the relationship and can prove they're clean when I arrive. A bit cold, I know. Being cuckolded will do that to some men.

My first wife still fucks around....thinks I'm blissfully unaware. But I am updated regularly, fully protected and isolated from any harm she might do me...at least financially. And I have them hardwired for some serious shit if she/they ever try to pull anything I'm not willing to support. My daughter became resentful for a few years, until Isat her down and explained why I kept my distance from her. She's not yet shown a willingness to behave and remain faithful to one man, so I continue to keep some emotional distance. I do love her, but can't trust her. The rest of my life is about balance and fair play...just not on an open gameboard.

Is any of that believeable? Probably not, but there is some truth in it. You decide....and perhaps you will see my point.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

I don't know what to say. This tale had so many twists and turns it was hard to digest. The bottom line is he left a bunch of women whose ways he despised (including his wife) and returned to them as bad as the were. Which makes the bunch of them all low-life cheaters. Not my kind of people. Still a different type of tale than normal, which gives it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A newer sequel?

@ Betrayedbylove It may be the most charcters (from the husbands to wives) are not 100 likeable persons except for Larry who stepped out from this marsh with a new wife Elisabeth and they have possibility to avoid this lifestyle......however Dave is not a creampieeating cuck who enjoys his wife fucked by strangers, what is a positive in the nowday LW.

But the author stopped writing his epilog. Funny in this story has 3 (three) bastard kids

1. At Larry's wife and Larry divorced his wife for this!

2. Annette's husband will have kid in wedlock at his misstress and he would divorce Annette and he would marry his younger misstress if he knew Annette will have baby from Dave?????

3. if Doris knows Dave will have a bastard at Annette?

One of causes to be the fail of the open marriage is the bastard/wedlock baby production here in premier plan we can see!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago

This story has more twists and turns than old highway 65 from Springfield to Branson, MO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No.

This is the standard justification for bad behavior. Have the "good guy" be revealed to be as bad the "bad guy" and therefore everybody is a hypocrite and nobody can judge one another.

Mix that in with the man-bashing by Doris and Agnes and this wasn't a pleasant read. I was hoping for an ending in which David leaves his cheating wife, finds new love, or something. This... everybody's a cheater and nobody is wrong because they are all wrong ending? Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
confusing and not interesting

quite a letdown from your earlier work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ONE STAR JUST AFTER THE FIRST LINES

FUCK YOU FOR Vickietern (THAT TWISTED PUTRID TRANS-DRAG-FUCK PIECE OF SHIT) AND FOR THE REST OF THE WIMP CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FIVE STARS EVEN AFTER THE FIRST LINES

ONE STAR JUST AFTER THE FIRST LINES

Comment By: Anonymous

THANK YOU YOU FOR Vickietern (THAT TALENTED AUTHENTIC AND FASCINATING PERSON) AND FOR THE REST OF THE WONDERFUL STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intriguing Story with Great Depth

Hi Richard

You have a real talent for story telling and the detail you set up around the characters, as unreal as one or two of them might be, adds great depth and authenticity. And just enough in the 'unsaid' to add some intrigue. I hope you have some new submissions for us soon.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ONE STAR AGAIN AFTER END OF THE DRIBBLE

YOU RETARDED TRANY DYKE SHIT LICKER. LET VICKIESUCKJIZZTERN FUCK YOUR PUTRID TWO CELLSBRAIN OUT OF YOUR GAY ASSHOLE AND HAVE YOUR FIVE STARS INKED ON YOUR PENCIL PEEPEE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous