All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 04'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I'm giving this a 4 but only because you are redeeming the wife.

He's still a wimp for sucking cock and a homo for liking it, but at least SHE is standing up for their marriage.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
1*, because....

1*, because this marriage is beyond redemption after all that happened...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't understand

How can such a brainless person still be a live?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gay shit

# 1 Destruction of traditional marriage. No value in living like this. I cant even imagine thinking like this . Gay married ???? Makes no since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 just for your effort and because it

pissed off annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think the spacing between this and the previous chapter was a little rushed.

I suggest you take at least if not more time before submitting any more of this story. I mean, your fans can only endure so much intense literary talent. Please. Maybe around 2017, 2020, maybe they will be ready for the next installment? I suggest all you fans just hold their breaths until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

to piss off anonymous troll dear bonnie. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: 5 just for your effort and because it

"pissed off annony!!"

<P>

Uh, you did this to piss off yourself?

<P>

Newsflash: you ARE annony, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ANONY'S UNITE!

In equal mixtures of love and hate. I'm not sure if Anon loved the story or hated it (apparently they hated it, judging from the scores) but the comments flying back and forth are hilarious! Nothing like throwing dirt at some unknown person on a pornographic website to make for a good day. Too damn funny! Oh - the story? Poorly written with cardboard characters spouting inane drivel and acting without rhyme or reason. Don't bother with another chapter.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
I kind of liked it

I generally don't like humiliation tales,and In the story before this chapter it seemed more like the wife thought he was a wimpy piece of shit, didn't love him, but this Says diffrrently.The real question here is ,is she going to get rid of the jackals,or by asking him to wait several days,setting him up for the Sunday punch? Hopefully the former,I gave this a 5 but if it turns out she goes against hubbies wishes,will be a 1. Despite the complaints from the middle America morons, this can be the tale of a loving couple,albeit different,assuming wife isn't setting them up.As far as the bi elements go,grow up, you may not be into men, which is fine,but not everyone is into analysis sex or oral sex,and unless you are someone who follows the Catholic sex has to be in the missionary position to make a baby,likely you do things others don't like,so cut the homo and fag shit,as your precious bible says,judge not lest ye be judged.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Annony you asswipe your comments are always the same

you hate it, the worst story, why don't you kill yourself, ba ba ba ba same old shit. yet you read every fucking one of these LW stories. Looking for your x wife? She is laughing at you!!! Gave you a 0 gave the story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excuse me njlauren

But if I click a LW story I expect to read about cheating wives not gay men. There is a gay or a fetish section for it.

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
awesome series

i love it! this is a great series, i actually really enjoy the emotional loving bond they share aside from the cuckold humiliation it actually makes it even hotter. this is fun to read and i cant wait for more

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Wrong catagory

This would be a five in FETISH and only a one in LW

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
Chap 4 too much of a change of mood for me.

After reading chapters 1-3, I was really hoping you would continue, and I'm happy you have. I look forward now to reading chaps 5 and 6. But I hated Chapter 4. Way too much of a mood swing for me. It does not seem believable after what came before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You would do better in another category

Just a suggestion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍 = ☆☆☆☆+ (4+). ❤ :)

😊

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Steve's wife really does love him..............only an idiot living in a closet would try and pass that off as truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I wonder if she is setting him up for a great big fall. Of course, she is going to do everything to get her husband to think that she is in love with just him. Really, after that great fucking she got on Friday/Saturday morning? Heck her husband knew that he was in a pussy that was well used and still swollen from the two guys.

Most stories have the wife setting up their husband for a big shock so let's see if this one will be different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
538 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES