All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 05'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
trash

please stop writing this same crap....I think u need therapy

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
what happened to his wifes plan for revenge

Okay we see how low he can go. He is weak we get that. I thought the stronger person namely his wife had a plan for revenge. When will we see that. After all they are together because they are polar opposites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loser, but maybe looser now.

In your previous story you repeatedly used the word incorrectly -- including the second sentence. You did it again in this one.

How hard would it be to do a spell/grammar check? Or is English a second language? Or did you sleep through grades 4 - 12?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story should please

Frontlinecaster. This is his favorite type of story. How about it, flc? Does this one do it for you? 5* for putting it in an almost appropriate category.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
And back to one star.

First of all, this should be in gay male, not non con OR LW. If you get an erection from sucking cock or rimming some dude then you're gay. Nothing wrong with being gay but time to come out of the closet.

Second of all: this was completely non erotic, some guy cums three tines in an 8 hour day, then fucks some woman, then goes home and fucks his wife? Really? Ok guys, any 30+ yr olds who can do that day after after, please our up your hand. Anyone? Anyone at all?

By making it so over the top, you devalue the humiliation, the sex and even the abuse becomes commonplace. Blah blah blah, made him suck cock, blah blah blah, made him wear buttplug, blah blah blah, made him suck cock...get the picture? It's just blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Total garbage

This is fiction and you could write that the moon was made of green cheese and was delicious. But this was just a horrible story. So far beyond the pale of believability that's it was just laughable. Stop writing while you're still behind. And post this crap in Gay Male where it belongs so no one needs to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Step Back

And think about whether in the real world, could a wife really love such a wimp--pity him, sure--maybe laugh at him, sure--but love? I know this is a fantasy site, but when the story so departs from real people, it is hard to feel how the characters do.

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
i am a fan

I am a fan of this series. Oddly enough, I don't tend to comment on or even click on stories that i find offensive or offputting. somehow i manage to avoid them. seems like there are some anon's who haven't mastered this skill yet. oh well, different "strokes" for different folks. thanks for the great stories riprespon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

please write more, it so reminds me of being submissive to a superior male thhat i see monthly. I rim his ass on command, i suck his superior cock anytime he will let me and i always swallow his cum.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Part 4 was a lie...

Part 4 was a lie...Just for us to think that this sad tale was going to change...But after all it was to get worst...

oralguy82oralguy82almost 9 years ago
Could be me

Others seem to not understand this at all but I get it.

I too am a submissive, from being a kid playing cowboys and Indians and always

being the one who was captured and stripped to now being a sub to professional

Mistresses and Masters and now have a Master who treats me similar to your story.

I get it. It is exciting to submit. To be degraded. To be "forced" to do degrading things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 👍 = ☆☆☆☆+ (4+). Very kinky. ❤ :)

😊

oralguy82oralguy82about 3 years ago
Yes! Damn

Damn me I need the humiliation I need a Peter!😥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting creature on the face of Mother Earth… the writer I mean!! Really pray he dies soon.. so that another germ can be eradicated from the face of this earth

RipResponRipResponover 2 years agoAuthor

"What a disgusting creature on the face of Mother Earth… the writer I mean!! Really pray he dies soon.. so that another germ can be eradicated from the face of this earth"

So, let me get this straight, you read all the way to chapter 5 to make that determination? LMFAO!!!!!! Keep the hate coming, just in case you can't tell from my writing, I get off on it! LOL

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Some may not understand but I wish I was the wimp. I wish Master were doing this to me as my wife lays on the bed beside me getting fucked by Masters friends. Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, disgusting does not give enough weight to this torture. I do hope that Steve finally will get sweet nasty revenge on Peter and cut off is balls and stuffs them in Peter's throat. I don't get where the pictures came from where it shows Steve in a bus or Alicia at their wedding? Where did those come from? Anyway, after what Steve just went through I do hope that his loving(?) wife will come through with some exquisite torture of Peter. We probably will not get enough satisfaction but anything will be good. I guess some people get off on such degradation of a person. Up to a point but this is way overboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES