All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 06'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PhoenixPhoenixabout 9 years ago
awesome series

Can't wait to what you have cooked up next

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Love this series

I love the cheeky, campy fun. And the author puts out regular chapters on a regular basis to boot! That is very hard to do, believe me I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Keep them coming! Great work.

*Small editing note, you called Harley, Riley in the first part of this chapter.

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for noticing the mistake. I've fixed it elsewhere, but I'll have to find a way to edit easily here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Interesting Chapter

I am sorry that I didn't get to enjoy this story when it was first posted but I hope that you will still get a chance to read my comments at this late a date.

Like Superman I didn't know that there was another Ventriloquist other than the meek old man in the original stories. But having a striking, although physically scarred, woman voicing the character kind of makes sense. Her shattered psyche would need some kind of outlet and the dummy was an interesting way for her to get retribution for what had been done to her in the past. So many of the criminals and situations that the Batman dealt with were of a psychological nature, which made the stories even more unnerving and powerful than most of those featuring the other super-heroes. I don't know if the Batman's stories were, necessarily, more memorable, but they always seemed to leave a lasting impression long after the comic book was closed and put away.

Thank you for the latest episode. I am looking forward to the next.

Roger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
524 Followers
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...