All Comments on 'Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My view

I would think 1 or 2 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yessssssssssssssssssssss

more don't stop now please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going - 5 *

keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You've got to keep going. How do they continue and keep Mom happy too?

girdlelovergirdleloverabout 9 years ago
Sorry

But I can only give you five stars! now, I'm off to read some more of your great works!

GL

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
How to ruin an incest story?

When you read "you're adopted".

Story is still great but it lost a little something with this adoption thing.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i liked it but the new adoption twist kind of ruined it. the complete non reaction to the news dropped it more. otherwise ive liked where this was heading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue! It's a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice!

Do continue the story please!

max052max052about 9 years ago
HOT!

Yes! Please go as far as you can with this story. I don't know if you can still fit Dad into this situation but I rather like the idea. Either way is good. This is the kind of story I look for when I bring up Literotica. Thanks for a wild ride. Keep on writing and I'll keep reading.

Best regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Adoption ruined a perfectly good incest story

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

I love this story, and, no, the adoption did NOT ruin it! More, please!

Larrbear1467Larrbear1467about 9 years ago
Yes

Yes keep the love affair going, it's only getting hotter keep up the good work!

hpldwghpldwgabout 9 years ago
Great!

This is a great series, hot and exciting! The romantic love between Natalie and Rick has been growing from the beginning, and now, with the news that Rick is adopted, has reached the surface. This is a workable relationship! Many states allow marriage between siblings if one or both are adopted. Look at the excellent series, "Mike and Savy", by justanothermarylander, here on Lite. Savy is Mike's adopted sister; they fall in love, and eventually marry, even after finding out that they actually have the same father and are half-siblings. True love wins out, as it always should! Please continue your excellent chapters!

CruzMissile85CruzMissile85about 9 years ago
Great series

Yes please continue this series it's soo hot, and definitely a favourite..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best story i read in a long time

Congratulations to your writing skills,not much more to say. The plot twist with the Adoption is the signature of a genius ;)

Please continue if you can, although this seems to be a good ending too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Add dad to the incestuous fun and maybe Uncle Phil and their Dad's sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Regarding the whole "adoption" thing: some food for thought.

Just for shits and giggles, I deleted everything from "Well, I'm not sure if Mother - Daughter.." to "...my blood relative." I also deleted the following phrase: "the fact that you are adopted," from a bit later on the page.

I then read through the chapter again. I couldn't even notice the absence. Nothing was harmed, nothing needed rewriting. It's like the whole adoption thing was grafted on as an afterthought.

It's your creative choice, and if you are going somewhere with this development, far be it for me to criticize. But from where I'm sitting, it's so jarring and forced that it kind of spoils the mood.

My two cents: if you're going to write incest erotica, there's no sense in backpedaling four chapters in, at least not in such an unnatural and half-assed way.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308about 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

My regards to the latest Anonymous poster. Thank you for keeping your comments civil, at least up to the last sentence. I really do appreciate getting feedback from readers, but it does seem convenient that comments with a negative slant rarely if ever have a name attached. My thoughts : if you don't want to defend your viewpoint, keep it to yourself.

That being said, and not being the point of this response, I am going somewhere with the adoption bit. It was intentionally meant as a surprise, and was planned from the very beginning. There was no backpedaling.

Also, the category is, after all "Incest /Taboo". While him being adopted may push the Incest into the background, they have lived together as brother and sister for their entire lives. I can't think of too many people who wouldn't think that was Taboo.

At least now, if they wanted to be together as more than just lovers, they could.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 9 years ago
Nat has to get dad involved. please.

seems like the next logical progression. teach dad what mom needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic.

One of the hottest series of stories I've read in a LONG time. Keep up the good work. Big cock + big tits + light submissiveness = a winner in these kinds of stories. The adoption angle took nothing away for me. I look forward to more stories like this from you.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 9 years ago
Good Story, But we need more!

Rick and Nat need to get an apt or house together. Nat needs to have a talk to Dad and get him back in the saddle with Mom, then Nat and Rick can marry and raise kids. IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot story

I loved everything about this series...until you turned him into an adopted son. That absolutely killed my boner...no joke. It was perfect: brother and sister slowly exploring each other, mother finds out and punishes them, mother submits to them, all three of them have fun, etc. I wish you didnt turn an incest story into "everything you thought you know is a lie". I would have liked for the series to continue on, but after this revelation I think this is a good place to stop.

larry74403larry74403about 9 years ago
Fantastic story.

Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The dad

Please I am begging you, don't make he father and daughter sex partners, I feel that would ruin the "true-love" conquers all type theme! The mom addition was okay, but please keep the sister and brother the MAIN characters in this story. But I also have to congratulate you on having such a Great story. Just as an advice, please don't have a 54 chapter story, but also don't end so soon. My main fear I that you will just up and stop writing the story as so many great writers have before you. As a quick summary: keep daddy out, focus on a more soul-focused life/dating? between brother and sister (just expand a little outside the bedroom), don't make the story too long or too short, and keep up the great work... right now you are tied with my favorite author. ;) (just so I know you are active... Could you give us a date or eta when the next chapter will be out) thanks for the great story again!

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308about 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

Could I give you an ETA? Yikes! No pressure! Okay, here goes.... Currently working on another chapter for my "When in Rome..." series, a second chapter for "Love me, love my dogs", and a couple of other new ideas. If I don't have a brain lock, I think I can squeeze it in in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your interest, and don't worry..... No way I could do 54 chapters. LOL. There will be more though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

the love angle had been telegraphed back in the first paragraph of chapter 1, so that wasn't a surprise. the adoption news, IMO, came off a little lackluster. not that I'm saying it in anyway killed your story (cuz it didn't) but I would've thought a "you're adopted" bombshell to have a more staggering effect, both mentally and emotionally. otherwise, great story. looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue but add more female family members

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome story

you should continue.. but do it like a few years later... like he comes back from college. and he's not that into them anymore since he's got s gf or he just wants other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Done

If you hadn't made Rick adopted, I would say this could go and and needs to. But as is its a fitting end. I heartily agree with the comment that that revelation killed my boner. You explained away all of the incest, which is kind of the whole point of a brother sister incest/taboo story.

Other than that, great writing, fantastic series.

soephiesoephieabout 9 years ago
If you continue

Leave the mom out of it. I wish I would have known she would get involved from the beginning. I wouldn't have read. Don't get me wrong, the writing is good, and the basic story is pretty good. Moms just turn me off. Had I known she would get involved I wouldn't have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I absolutely love brother-sister incest stories, but there is always one unresolved issue: children. Having Rick adopted solves that problem without ruining the incest aspect, since in both their minds they are brother and sister. For me, the beautiful part of bro-sis incest is the exponential love involved between siblings who are also lovers. I can't imagine any stronger love than that, and now that we know that Nat and Rick aren't biologically related, children are a welcome addition, and who knows, twenty years down the road, the love may be raised to the third power. I'm pretty sure Rick and Nat wouldn't stand in the way of their children's love, and may even make it a whole-family affair. That would be the ultimate love story.

BagelsBagelsabout 9 years ago
I like the adoption bit

Contrary to most comments on this story, because unlike most incest stories, it allows Rick and Natalie to actually have a thriving romance that goes beyond the sex. They can have perfectly healthy children, but that incest taboo is still there because they grew up as brother and sister. I think it was very clever and I don't think it ruined the story at all. please continue writing more as i would love to see what happens to rick and natalie's romance now that they've established their non-sibling love for one another.

Absolutely incredible story though!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 9 years ago
Continue the love affair

Please continue the love affair. I think that it was a pleasant surprise for Rick and Natalie that Rick was adopted. So they could have children at least biologically. I wanna see what else you'll do with it if you continue it. You are a good writer hop you keep writing this.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
What a surprise!

Finding out that Rick was adopted was a major plot twister and I loved it!! I'd love to see a Chapter 5 with Natalie and Rick wanting to get married and having to deal with responses from their father and others. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
damn !

i don't know how you do it but please keep doing it. don't you dare stop writting. i know you won't becauseAUTHORSnever run out of stories, at least not the good ones like you. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I liked the part where the mom admitted that Rick was adopted. I literally almost screamed. And now Rick and Natalie can get married and can actually have children. That would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more!

would like to see more with mother daughter and brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moving on to Chapter 5,

but am having more and more trouble with the story. Mom catches the kids in the act, but she turns out to be a bisexual incestuous submissive (although a dominant over her husband) slut who loves it up the ass and quickly agrees to a threesome with the children. Next we find out that Mom used to screw her brother and that brother is adopted. What inconveniences will magically disappear next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

please expand.s on this, you have got to get dad involved and he has to find out about Rick and Natalie. He has to find out so they can marry and have kids. he has to be able to see what his wife likes and both sides of her. I would love to see a foursome in the future and the kids controlling both of them and all four people having a good time and no worries. thanks for the good read. who knows maybe sis taking control of dad while son takes his mother....

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Anticlimactic Cliche

The reveal that he's adopted feels like such a copout and a clichéd one to boot. It also feels like pretty anticlimactic for the mom to just take it in stride when he surprised them, completely destroying the buildup.

I was expecting, and it was certainly implied, that a bit of blackmail as well as domination would take place to make the mom accept him and Natalie being together.

Instead almost any possible dramatic tension is just gone with that Revelation.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 7 years ago
Nice finish!

I like the way this finished. So the intrigue of true incest is shifted to even more wide open opportunities for the ladies.... Why not... Time when the taboo is at the height of stirring libido's and then.... let the rest of the fun begin...

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago

After finishing the Series, I realized I needed to come back to rate this one.

Again, my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn...

A bit of a turn off now that we find out Rick was adopted. It's just not that same anymore. Still gonna read the next chapter though. I have too time invested NOT to finish the series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the hot fucking and the adoption twist. Can't wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Nicely written and a turn on to read. Forbidden fruits always get the imagination running wild. I’d like to see where the story could go, but equally a logical place to end the narrative. Top marks, keep up the good work.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Love the threesome. Maybe Rick is actually a cousin? They didn't specify exactly who his parents were. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
hot, Hot, HOT

And yet another twist!!! I'm so in love with this story!!! On to the next ~ right after I change my towel! Thank you ;)

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Speechless

You are an amazing storyteller. This was perfect and between this and "She Hates Me, Not" I can say I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Destroyed

Destroy the ride adopted is not incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome amazing

More more more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the story. Great sex. Love the 3 of them together ,so sexy

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yeah ok, you rose to 3/5. But I want this to be made up to poor old clueless Dad they are all STILL cheating on him, not good at all. I hope u fix this.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Oh, and how dare Mom tell Rick he was adopted without his Dad being involved, just confirms what a selfish cruel bitch she is. How dare she.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Gads! So well written I Feel like I’m in love too! I mean it is RARE that a story evokes an emotional response. But you are doing it!

Thank you so much for an enjoyable read on many levels!

Al

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm going to agree with all of the comments that Wargamer said, both here and last installment's comment area. I'm not into mother/son incest to begin with. But the cheating factor pushes the turn off factor past the red line.

As far Richard being adopted, I think that the simplest fix would be to have his parents terminate his adoption now that he is of legal age removing him from the family legally. Then he should be free to marry Natalie and make babies with her. Just because they take legal action doesn't mean that the emotional bonds have to be severed or changed. Nothing has to be changed but the paperwork. I'll see what happens in the next installment.

Mystified420Mystified420over 2 years ago

Again I hate the direction you've taken this, from a good brother and sister relationship and development to a cheating scandal and now they aren't even really related which sucks the tabbooness out of it. I really enjoyed the first 2 chapters but you've sabotaged your own story.

TGun3112TGun3112about 2 years ago
Not into Mother Son

1 star. You should state up front in Chapter 1 MOTHER - SON INSEST!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Aaawww, crap-you people and your negative comments...instead of continuing to read the story(ies) when they get to an uncomfortable place for you, you go on, THEN CRITICIZE WHAT YOU JUST READ!! PLEASE...get off your high 🐎 🐎 horses...

Very nasty story, very loving story...the adoption thing was a surprise, to say the least, but opens up more avenues here.

Rick gets both Natalie AMD Larissa!! Lucky him...and lucky THEM!D

**5**STARS, AND MORE...ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it one of the first stories I read on this site years and years ago

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait, so Rick's adopted and so it's not even really incest between him and his "sister"? Fucking really? What a colossal waste all that was. Another story where the author just takes a blowtorch to it for no reason towards the end. Great job *sighs*. The mother stating as a rule (seriously, fuck her at this point, and not in the fun way) and in all caps to emphasize not to get pregnant just makes it worse. They're not fucking related so who the fuck cares?

Honestly after all that shit, I don't even really want to read the last part. But I will just to see if there's anything redeeming in there, doubtful as that may be. Unless they get married and have kids, it's dumpster trash at this point. Shit even then, like it matters. They're unrelated by blood so I guess there's nothing for it now. Such as shame as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous