All Comments on 'Forced to Take My Mother'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I loved it but then again I say that about every one of your stories, LC68. I thought the ending was going to be like that. Maybe a second chapter and go to the next step? I can only hope so. Hoping to see a new MILF Tails story soon, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mother and son ?????

Great story BUT been there before, that was a couple of years ago.

saywutsaywutabout 9 years ago
It was solid

I'm sure you weren't trying to pull any twists because you gave the whole thing away early, but it was still solid and the sex was hot. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you kidding.

I love this genre, but this story describes coercion and there is no informed consent. This is not appropriate. Some dimwit sicko parents out there are going to try to reproduce the events described here and some poor kid is going to end up with PTSD, depression, anxiety and major relationship issues that no shrink will be able to fix. Some people are far to easily led and do not think things through, just like you did not think this through when you posted it. Write it for yourself, fine, but be more careful what you post. Zero outa ten for the competition.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 9 years ago
^__^

Great story indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

DocSavage46DocSavage46about 9 years ago
Another great job

Well written and fun premise..... No doubt intentionally predictable. Keep them coming! Always look forward to your next work!

PS hope your wife is recovering quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that was fucking HOT!

another great story from you pen I have to admit that I didn't see the end cumming Very well done I look forward to more of your stories keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking hot, hot, hot

Great story and hot to read

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
twisted

I hated this sick story. I feel sorry for the son. Both parents are nut cases.

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Great Story 5 Stars *****

Perfect story hot I all the ways it needed to be. On the down side it was a little contrived in that a burglar at gun point isn't likely going to get the responses we saw but as a play on the Genre (which is slightly contrived anyway) it worked.

What I did really appreciate is that there was a fairly decent beginning, middle and end. All the pieces fell together nicely, the needed build up and back story, the wild nasty sex and release of pent up energy, followed by a reparation of sorts which the two protagonists needed, and then the Cou De Gras if you will of it all coming home to roost. Well done.

You've also left more to be told if you wish or just enough detail that the reader can take the story further if they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking hot to the fourth power

I think that the closest human connection possible is that of a mother and her male child. You don't have to be a Freudian to believe that for the mother, between his legs her boy's got what finally completes and complements her--his precious penis. And for the son, between her own legs his mother's got both his origin and his destination--her ever-loving vagina. Young Mark and his mom love each other to pieces. As he ogles his mother's voluptuous body, the kid starts to get really dirty thoughts and he gets hard, which he mentally beats himself for. Mark has no idea how normal and natural his reaction is, shared by lots and lots of sons, maybe down deep every last one of them. His mom is much more realistic. As she finally tells Mark, as his fine fat cock is up inside her up to his balls and pumping away, "what can be wrong with this? A mother and son simply choosing to use their bodies as well as their hearts to love each other?" What indeed, except a stupid, outmoded and spirit-crushing taboo. I believe that quite soon motherfucking will become as common as, say, prom queen fucking. Something boys will take pride in and brag to their buddies about. Nothing can ever feel as good, as natural, as just so damn right, to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hottest I've ever read

Mostest, bestest story ever!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
I agree with saywut

I think you unnecessarily telegraphed the end. It wasn't that hard to figure out, but the phone calls really gave it away. So, of course, did your prologue.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Brilliant! Well written and well worth 5 stars. I liked the twist at the end.

harrystrainsharrystrainsabout 9 years ago
fantastic story

love this story like all your others well written and very hot and sexy looking forward to where he joins mom and dad for her threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

How many times can the same theme "play a" ??

I read to the end of 2nd page, and not I had to read on further.

In an earlier story on Literotica, it was a story of a father who has to die, and in collusion with the mother, father wants to be "replaced" in bed by his own son.

Here, theme is the same ??

So regardless of variants and modifications which have been used in development of the story, it is not original.

This is good for a naive and gullible, but.. inelegant.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Hmmm... you know what this story needs...?

It needs the son leaving home. Sure, he enjoyed what they did... but let's call a spade a spade - he WAS used.

Maybe he would have always fantasized about his mother and maybe he'd have jerked off to thoughts of her. But it WAS rape.

You're effectively using the argument that as long as it all comes out ok in the end, how you get there doesn't matter.

What if the son was once of those people who, without his parents knowing, had a mindset that you can never trust someone using a gun to threaten you...? What if he *accepted* that something bad would happen no matter what he or they did... and refused to participate...? If he tried to attack "Glen"...?

Obviously, they couldn't have used the gun on him. The only choice if he didn't give in to "Glen's" demands would have been to admit they were tricking him. You think they wouldn't have lost him for months or years or forever after an act like that...? And if that's true, there should STILL be some sort of "punishment" inflicted on them for what they did. Manipulators must learn there are consequences to their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beat me to it

Ambivalence beat me to it.

First I will say that this was well written and the sex scenes were just great!

Although, the 'twist,' was readily apparent even before the first clue you let out, when she was on the phone. It is actually a common 'twist.'

But...

You state that there was no rape, but the fact that through the act of his parents, his every avenue to not having sex with his mother was denied by threats of violence, IS RAPE.

Yes, he had thoughts about having sex with her, but he was actively deciding against it. He was choosing not to, just as his mother knew he would.

Their decisions were despicable and revealing of a lack of respect and love for their own son that would be appalling within a parent. They lied to him and implied threats of bodily harm, using his protective urges for his mother against him. That's twisted right there. They used him for their own lusts with little regard for his feelings or wants.

As I was reading, I was waiting for him to charge 'Glen' and give his mother a chance to escape, knowing of course that this would reveal the whole sick plot.

Lacking that, I think there should be a Part 7, where he cuts these two terrible people out of his life forever. Or at least starts calling them by their names, seeing as the honorifics of Mom and Dad are now in a shambles and forces a distance between them would take years to overcome.

Dad of course, should now forever be known as 'Glen.'

Other than that, I liked it a lot. I would much rather there had been no 'twist,' with just a mother and son being assaulted and forced to fuck each other, and in the end coming to terms with their mutual attraction. But, selavi...

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 9 years ago

The court house on chimney rock stank here in Houston

maxx308maxx308about 9 years ago
What twist?

You could see what was going to happen a mile away like a boxer telegraphing his punch. Feel sorry for the son. He was used plain and simple.

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverabout 9 years ago
not the best

you can't call it foreshadowing when you basically spell it out. Also, the ending sucks for the son. I don't know what you were trying to do there. In the tags you put "mother son romance" and "incest romance". There was no romance anywhere. The sex was good. But there were several times there he should have figured it out. How could the son not notice that "glen" is the same height and build as his dad, who likes watching his wife tease younger guys? How did he not realize the voice changer? You are in my list of favorites, and you still will be, but this was not really that welol thought out.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
I do like your stories a lot

I know it's a story but I do feel for the young guy

A hot fantasy sure, but not one with any redeeming qualities.

How does he keep up the act?

Believe me when a parent lies to you its not easy to get over.

mentalmanmentalmanabout 9 years ago
OMFG

Just ignore the nay-sayers; you know by now that you cant please everyone all the time. Yes, the twist was a bit obvious, but the action and dialogue were hotter than hell! I am always amazed at the peop!e who take the moral high ground when they complain about the level of consent or that Mark was "manipulated". Personally, this scenario is one of my very favorites. One of my "go-to" fantasies, as it were. And you knocked it out of the park. THANK YOU.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 9 years ago
Great tale

I love most of your stories, this one included but I do agree that it was a bit obvious that the son was being set up by both parents from the start and that the man outside/Glen was the dad all along. That not withstanding the tale was as well crafted as ever and while not as satisfying as my favourite story of yours "The summer I became mom's lover" there was a spark of the devotion between mother and son just starting to develop towards the end. Talking of the end it has left it open for a sequel to tie things up and create a full sharing scenario between the three of them; not usually my favourite type of affair but hey, it's supposed to be the dad's fantasy after all. The boy was falling in love there so don't leave him feeling sorry for himself and have them work it out, just don't include any further characters in their trist and keep it to just the three of them. 5* and I hope it does well in the competition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

another story by a loser who doesn't get laid... and another mother who acts like a horny porn star. I have to stop reading this crap. None of it is ever any good. Do you know what a pronoun is? Since you don't maybe you should just use the title mom to always imply that is the protagonist. It's not clear who the female is so every time it needs to be drilled in. (mom thought. mom went here then she... my bad "mom. And mom looked at me...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to be honest

I felt it was average story. I know and read the other stories you wrote and I didn't have a problem. this one a found myself skipping ahead because I knew what was gonna happened in the end. well even the best author can't produce golden stories ever time. just be careful in the future about repeating how you set up your stories. catch us off guard, throw a curve once and while. most of all keeping writing I don't want you to stop.

KnightlyKnightlyabout 9 years ago
Great

story. I love your stories and this was no exception.

bigtimers69bigtimers69about 9 years ago

Waiting on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes and no

Yes, the scenario, dialogue and sex was well done and hot. Big No to the snooty, wrong 'authors note' at the end.

It was definitely non consensual for the boy, and it was not a twist except for my misplaced hope that it wasn't the telegraphed dad because how could he possibly not recognize his dad in a ski mask? (!)

That 'can't rape the willing' crap screams hypocrisy: if it was a young daughter 'tricked/forced' by a masked burglar into fucking daddy you wouldn't make the same claim, LC.

Could have been a five * but it's a three because of the horrible ending note denying your own pretty sexy plot with your jarring, childish 'See? It's not rape because the young adult child with the gun threatening them really wanted it anyhow.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh no....

.....you're losing your touch LC. Saw that coming 10 miles away.

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 9 years ago
Still one of the best

You continue your usual quality of work here. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

The story was incredibly hot. A little twisted, but a really good story. Keep up the good work. Maybe you could make this story into a couple of more chapters.

darkman9darkman9about 9 years ago
out standing

Great story, I love the build up. I would love to see where this goes from here, as in the next couple of days, how he reacts. Thanks for a great read.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
It was hot but

The twist I saw coming on page 3 or earlier. Would have been better if the twist wasn't so obvious.

GoodkatGoodkatabout 9 years ago
Can't rate this I'm afraid

I'm a fan of almost everything you've written but this was predictable and a little sickening. And that's coming from someone that reads incest porn lol.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesabout 9 years ago
Its about time.

Hey there dark and sexy about time you woke up! This is a new name, but I've been around a good long time. You made your bones as an edgy bastard here LC, SWB and Breaking of Allison were raw and brutal and you never pulled punches.

So I am happy to see drop those happy go lucky milf things and produce this twisted little piece. I agree it would have had more punch without your warning, but it was still fun and whether it was seen coming or not, those parents are royally fucked up. Love it!

Five stars for waking up!

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Good but

Like the other comments, the twist was obvious, besides which, how likely is it he wouldn't recognise his own dad's voice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story for the most part. However, I would have enjoyed it all a lot more if the burglar was real. I was distracted for most of that part of the story by knowing it was his dad, which just gave it a weird perv vibe. However, the interplay between mother and son was great, and when I ignored who the burglar was it was even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Totally called the dad being glen

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

Good job! I felt kinda bad for the dad at first lol. I was like "man that's fucked up he's working more so this punk can go to college & he pays him back by fucking his wife." Lol I loved the twist honestly I should've seen it coming. I loved it!!!

ekim22ekim22about 9 years ago
welcome back

missed your writing!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
yes, there was another way

if the son had not agreed, "Glen" could have stepped in and let the uber reluctant son see what he was missing.

silly git, he doesn't recognise when it right in front of his face.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 9 years ago
A 'author' has used this story as their own!

Another literotica member: babarbara

Has used this story as his/her own story.

Just thought I'd let you know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the bast

Excelllent plot build up. Son's reluctance kept it entertaining. Not the typical wham bam thank you mom story. Even though the ending was no surprise, you knew it was his Dad all the time, it was still enjoyable. Sequel, please!

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469about 9 years ago
Great mom-son story and fantasy!

Very well written and exciting story!

I hope you make it into a series and continue with the great foundation you started.

I hope this story also inspires other moms to dress sexy for their sons, just like this mom tried! I bet they will have a much easier time ;)

Naughtydad469

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

It appears that Literotica has taken down the account by the scumbag who stole your story as his/her own. When you search the system for the author Babarbara, they're not there. Just fyi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Need to continue, does he continue or does he confront his parents ?

Love your work.EC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Would have been better if the dad didn't know about it. Still good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That's it???

Well, what happens next??? Now the son knows but what is he going to do about it?!?!?! Pleeeeeeeeeese write a sequel!!!!!!!

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
Very clever!

A nicely written story with an unusual plot twist, hot sex and good characterizations. That is bound to be a sure-fire contest winner. I gave it a five star rating for a job well done. Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Repetitive

Your stories are starting to take on a repetitive, rinse, wash, repeat cycle. Same old story lines time and time again. Decent quality of writing but it sure gets boring reading the same old stuff time and again. You're better than this.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Great story BUT

Too many unanswered questions . Now he knows it was a setup what does he do about it ??? There's so many ways you can got with this story BUT you need to finish it. 5 stars AND don't keep us waiting.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good except for the end

This was a really well written story and the consensual part was sweet in a way but the ending made it go from sweet to messed up. I give it a 3.5/5 instead of a 5/5 just because of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rape is rape

Rape is rape

The manipulation is wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story, sloppy ending.

This was a 5+ story until I got to your contrived ending, which nearly ruined it for me. Sorry, but I had hoped for something better at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

what a fucking set up . total rubish8D92

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tsk Tsk!

Horrible ending! Change it please!

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Mom and Dad

WOW I liked that! 5*'s In reality I wouldn't touch that bitch whore with a ten foot pole! She is probably fucking every dog in the area and has more STD's than a pig in heat! LOL!!!

toby9790toby9790over 8 years ago
the worst possible ending EVER!

I have been a fan of yours for a long time now, but the ending to this story actually made me sick to my stomach. You took what seemed like a loving story and turned it into a fucking sick rape tale. You need to either take this story down or try to salvage your dignity as an author and fix this piece of garbage. You really disappointed me on this one. I hope the mother dies of some kind of std or gets arrested for incest rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey toby9790

Maybe I read a different story somehow, but the son had a hard on every time he saw his mother and couldn't stop whacking off to her. Had he never had a desire for his mother your accusations of rape would have merit.

Instead she gave him everything he dreamed of. Yes, that was a twisted ploy on the part of the parents to get it to happen and for the father to watch, but if this kid was raped I want to know where I can sign up to be "abused" like that. Go check out that pit called non consent if you want to see rape.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 8 years ago
Loved it

I saw it coming from a mile away. I wish you would continue these hot stories though.

MysterE1950MysterE1950over 8 years ago
I like story

Good story. Next chapter son grows a pair and teaches parents a lesson not to screw with some ones heart. Needs to hide out for a rew days or possibly go to Grandmothers (Fathers Mother) and spill the beans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

Great, sexy story; the kid was a bit of a pussy though 😆

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Disappointed

Was a great 5 star story until the ending spoiled it. Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

I just finished reading Bound For My Father and had a curious thought. Could this "Mark" be the one Keri got into trouble over with her potential sorority sisters? Because imagine what Laurie would think....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but similar to someone elses

Your story was good, but it was very similar to one posted a few days before it by an author named midwestmomlvr. Good work though. I love mother/son incest stories.

keki123keki123over 8 years ago
Definitely Nonconsent!!

Though I have read your other m/s stories and liked them, I just could not like this new story at all. Imo the son was Mentally Raped here. Yeah, the sex scenario was fine and all. But still didnt like the ending. Feeling sorry for the son. There are many other stories here on Lit about parents seducing their sons, but they seem to be better than this.

You should write a sequel to this and I suggest the parents are punished for their deeds and then go for family reconciliation leading to a happy ending with a threesome or whatever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Disappointed

I have read most of your stuff and have really enjoyed most of it very much. But after reading this I left thinking what a sick, disgusting fuck you must be. But I guess I'm a fool for a good romance along with the incest. This was actually pretty damn disturbing to think that a mother and father would do this to their son. I'm pretty turned off by the whole thing. Too bad to, in the beginning I was into the fantasy of having a MILF like her to play with. Win some and lose some I guess, and this was definitely in the loss column.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Betrayal

What it comes down to is a sick betrayal. Using the son, threatening him. Thinking something violent would happen to himself or that his mother would be raped at gunpoint. Fun twist? No. Sick. And the way they were talking about it afterwards.. Just sick, disturbed people. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Great work, man. Truly one of the best, sexiest, and truly enjoyable stories on this website! I applaud your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story man 5*

I guess I'm a sicko for loving this, but if so is my destiny I shall gladly be one

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite read

I loved this story you have such amazing works would this one have a sequel or anything like that

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
NonCon Par excellence

I have enjoyed most of your work a lot. You broke me with this one. I'll not read any more of yours.

Non-consent is exactly that and that is exactly what this is. He is being threatened with a weapon, he believes she is being threatened, how does that add up to consent on his part? This was simply a case of perverted RAPE. I'm disappointed in you.

I gave it a 2 because it was well-written and deserved acknowledgement of your writing skills. But I only gave it a two because of the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now Mark doesn't have to feel bad about fucking his mom!

I was sleeping when I felt someone get into my bed, it was my mom. Now that I knew the incident had been planned, I decided I'd go with it. I felt my mother's naked body move nest to me. I could feel her breast against my arm, and her nipple was hard. I instantly became hard as I heard my mom's heavy breathing next to me. I moved on top of her and pressed my lips to hers. Our lips parted as out tongues entered each others mouths. Mom's tits were smashed against my chest as I moved my cock to her pussy lips. We kept our kiss going as my cockhead parted her wet lips, and pushed my cock inside the woman of my desires. Our lips parted a few inches, my hands reached up holding her shoulders. I started giving her short hard strokes, each causing her groan with pleasure. I began to pick up speed, but continued thrusting hard into her pussy. Mom began to constantly moan as I eagerly continued pounding into her. My mother's breathing became ragged, gasping at times, as her body started to quiver beneath me. As her orgasm hit she began calling out my name, "Oh Mark, oh god Mark, keep fucking me baby!" When she said that, you could hear out skin smacking, and I began ejaculating against the back of mom's pussy. In ecstasy, I began my vocal release, "Oh mom, you are so hot, I love fucking you!" Uh, uh, uh, uh, yeeeeeeeessssss!" Mom's orgasm continued her climax as my semen continued bursting inside her. "Oh Mark, oh honey, oh yes, oh god Mark, oh god, oh god, fill my pussy with your cum!" I didn't stop until every drop in my balls was inside my mother.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
In Dire Need of Therapy!

- Wasn't hard to figure that Glen was really Dad,right from the beginning.

- A really HOT story until the final page.Went from a somewhat happy ending with Mom and Mark "making love",to the kid overhearing that he was used in his parents perverted fantasy,and they were setting up a future threesome.Talk about someone who'll be on the therapist's couch for years to come!

- (Wonder if Dad wants to fuck Mark in the ass,and Maom is looking to dress Mark up as the daughter she never had. Hey,it could happen with those parental pervs!)

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Hot but wrong yet good

I had a sneky feeling that Glen was really dad, yet some how I figured it was one of the son's friends, like the next door neighbors that was watching mom in the pool, when the son got home. Son was wanting to have sex with mom but didn't really know it as of yet, till told to do so thinking one of them would be hurt or shot, if he didn't do what mom and (Glen) dad, wanted. The only thing that really wasn't real clear for me, is on how the son really felt after hearing his mom and dad at the end there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
seriously

The kid should of walked in and raised hell instead of craving on the floor with what was done to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Shit!

See the title!

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
pissed off

If i had found out I had been played like that, i would have left a note saying "Hope you and Glen are happy together. I am gone and never want to see either of you lying rapists again. Be real glad I don't own a gun."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

What a rubbish tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

ignore the haters, this was a great piece of fiction

thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it got me hard as a rock keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mommy dearest

is a fucking skank slut. ANY man that would share his wife has NO true love for her. wow what a whore! i wouldn't fuck that slut for anything...

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
5 stars

super hot, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
could there be a part 2

near the end it sounded like you weir planning on writing a pat 2 to the story its like it ended at a cliffhanger

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 7 years ago
Hot fuck with slut mom

Many of us have wanted our moms to fuck us. It was a hot story, and he pounded her willing cunt. I can't wait for another where dad and mark spit-roast mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Awesome take of how I wanted to take Mom. Forced to do so, but on the down low it was my idea. Would still like to do so, even with her being 70.

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Rape, pure and simple.

"Author's Note: See? Not non consent; after all you can't rape the willing!"

Bullshit!

The kid was RAPED by his parents. "Glen" with his gun and with his mother already primed constitute coerced rape. He resisted as long as he could, and acted out of fear for the consequences for his mother. A noble endeavor, but totally wasted on her.

I have enjoyed several of your stories, but I had to force myself to continue reading this one after I recognized what your plot entailed. I kept hoping the kid would grow a set of balls and attack "Glen" but of course that would have taken the story line in a wildly different direction.

I will be very careful about reading any further stories you write, assuming I can bear to read any of them. I am gravely disappointed with this one.

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Concurence

I must concur with Ambivalence 03/03/15's comments.

J

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
Really hot

thank you i found it really hot. though i figured Glen was his dad fairly quickly. enjoyed it much thank you again.

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
Wow, excellent twist

Great story, I loved every word of it. Figured out Glen was Dad pretty quick and still loved it. Love all your stories so far. Good stories and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother Lover

Hot fucking story man! Jerked off hard on that one.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Gifted

You truly are a gifted writer, I have been reading a lot of your stories and they are remarkable good and very well done.

crusher553crusher553about 5 years ago
Ambivalence was rite

After being used by the two people he loves more than anything...possibly, for him, suicidal thoughts or actions? And no consequences for the users? All for the satisfaction of a sick fantasy? Lovecraft, I really like your stories, but this one went too far over the line. wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very very hot!

I loved this story. Doesn’t matter that I figured it out too. Very hot fantasy!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY GOOD

But a little too long.

illk95588illk95588almost 5 years ago
Great work!

Easily one of my top five favorite stories. Hope to read a sequel!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 4 years ago
Great story

That was a great story. I would love to read a sequel. Maybe how Mark and his mother talk the next morning. She explaining everything and then his father comes in and they all discuss it and everyone is okay with it after Rachel says to her son that last night after "Glen" left the two of them made love before his father came home. Joe goes on a few business trips and while he is gone Mark has sex with his mother and even sleeps in his parents bed with his mom. Then on s Friday or Saturday evening they are playing a game having a few drinks and Rachel gets up goes and changes, well takes off everything and puts on a black rob and comes back to the dining room and says "hey boys, how about we play a different game" at which point she drops the rob and is standing there nude. They all end up in the parents bedroom with Rachel getting dp'd. Joe and Mark take turns fucking her pussy and ass, making Rachel cum over and over and over. Just a thought. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Conflicted

This was so hot but man the ending ruined it for me! I felt bad for him at the end because yes he did want his mom but he knew it was wrong. He's gonna need a lot of psychological help in the future. Poor boy. I still classify this as rape because even though he willingly fucked his mom and enjoyed it I don't think he would have done it if a gun wasn't pointed at his head. The could get sent to prison for that shit for probably 10 years.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories and I have been reading this site for over a decade. I finally signed up site this year.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22211 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...