All Comments on 'The Adventures of Bard Ch. 01'

by Sad_Magic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sad_MagicSad_Magicabout 9 years agoAuthor
Introduction

Hello, Literotica readers! I forgot to post a short introduction before the story. I have been following Literotica for a few years now and decided to finally try my hand at writing erotic fiction. This is my first submission to the site. Comments and suggestions are more than welcome. I hope you find my stories fun and entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good!

Amazingly good, especially considering this was your first! Keep it up!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Very good for a first

Loved the story like look forward to a continuation... To bad they were interrupted by the oaf hubby. It was getting very hot.. like the description of the store keepers wife, I like what he was doing to her body...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

I hope yoou'll kep on posting chapters because your work is totally amazing (maybe, a little more actual sex would be nice, though).

Thor99Thor99over 8 years ago
A great first story!

This reminds me of my own little stories. I don't think there's anything that quite beats a fantastical romp involving adventure and slutty, busty women, and I'm glad to see you obviously agree.

I only hope the other chapters live up to the promise of this one! Keep up the good work, I shall be reading with great interest and delight.

Sad_MagicSad_Magicover 8 years agoAuthor
RE: A great first story!

Thank you for the feedback, Thor99. I'll make sure to check out your stories as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a charm

5 stars 😊

Great writing and great story.

I love a good tale with aventure...to the next Chapter!

Can't wait to see how Bard is going to wet his tip.

Josie : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous