All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 06'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
to hell with wife

Your story line is Sick...this shit won't end by telling their wives...it will only get worse...If steve wants this to End then he needs to call the cops and have all of them arrested. and DIVORCE the SLUT who doesnt love him....nor have any respect for steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, another "1" star.

Typical LW trash poster,

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
hot

a new chapter every day?! i feel spoiled :-) great installment. i hope our sub gets to suck his wife's toes as she's getting fucked -- anyway, screw the haters i'm having too much fun with this story

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Didn't need to read it ...1 star

Wrong catagory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
flc, are you creaming yourself?

This is your favorite, right? WACC gives you a stiffie, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complete and utter stupidity

Why is he still there? Why wouldn't he take whatever he wanted or needed and just leave? If he doesn't have the backbone for a fight just head out. Otherwise hire a lawyer and go to the cops. But to just sit there and accept their abuse makes absolutely no sense. Just a god awful story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The people reading this crap have tried to tell you but you absolutely refuse to listen so let me say it one more time. THIS IS A FETISH!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a gun

kill all your characters.

Then kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony. You fierst asshole

cut your hands off !!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Still wrong category.

Not even worth complaining about it's that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally ridiculous .

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RUBBISH

STOP WRITING THIS CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I hope he gets the revenge he deserves to dish out on them

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
Barf

there's a reason i dont read dopey queer cakes fetish shit, why dontcha pist this there, oh, i guess you get off on abusive critiques.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your story does not make sense

1 *

get a new hobby. This story is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When You Reach This Point

It's the beginning of the end. When someone is pushed like our beleaguered husband there are very few outcomes left. You are quickly writing yourself into a murder suicide scenario. Maybe you can save the husband by concocting some type of revenge scenario but I doubt it. No matter how much the wife says she loves him, it will not matter. She's already lost respect for him. Divorce is a given. He's very close to a complete mental breakdown. And people can do very bad things when that happens. By virtue of his impending total breakdown from the bathroom scene forecasts a devastating outcome. Human nature is such that you can only push someone so far. Even wimps reach a breaking point. It's still a 1 star for posting this shit in LW because there is nothing loving in this story. For everyone.

Looking forward to seeing you save this POS story. But I'm not expecting anything good from you or the next chapters. Even if you can write yourself out of this corner it's still a 1 star for posting the whole series here. Good Luck.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Sick

"Know that this is a Cuckold story with some male over male dominance. As I've mentioned in previous chapters, this will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first."

There is nothing cuckold about this story. Nothing loving either. I predict like a previous commenter either murder or his suicide. But you won't write about either or giving the husband his respect back. It's still a 1 star for posting this here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We should ask for a new category for stuff this.....

...abysmal. Call it, "Abject Cruelty" and post all the stories, like this, where the tortuous pain and misery inflicted on people is considered fun....or just call it, "de Sade" and be done with it.

Some of the worst crap I've put myself through. I won't be back....glad I missed the previous installments.

CagedsissycuckCagedsissycuckabout 9 years ago
Love this story ;)

Very well-written, congrats. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sissy Cocksucker

Oh please tell me you are in Michigan and are looking for another sissy cock sucking submissive. kinky48186 at yahoo

and please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You should never give in to a blackmailer

This, and many other stories, illustrates why one should never give in to a blackmailer. The blackmail just goes on and on and gets worse and worse. What would have happened if he refused--embarrassment? That goes away really quickly. Also, why do I have the feeling that the wife's plan is going to backfire? I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the wives know all about their husbands' antics and that they approve. Good luck getting out of a situation like this. They'd have to move to a far off place to get out from under all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story please continue

Absolutely a great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hey Riprespon, loved this, it's a great story, hot hot hot. I love his reluctance/arousal, and that you've gone deep on the humiliation aspect and are bold enough to explore that in real life. I think it's cool that you and your wife enjoyed a satisfying sex life outside of the usual vanilla bullshit. There's nothing more loving than a wife who's prepared to explore the kinkier side of side of life with their husband, and not judge him for it. You're a lucky guy to have had that for twenty years. Thanks for sharing. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not much no ending decided not to read any unfinished writers stories from now on

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

This story just gets better. Yes Master I will comply as I cry like a baby as my wife screams for his cock

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, I do hope that Alicia will be able to come up with some revenge and retribution. I doubt that she really loves him and is setting him up for a terrible ending. Will he be able to come to grips with her betrayal? Will her husband go completely mad or will he just fall into a complete idiot pussy? Only one chapter to go and I hope it is a long one because a short ending will not get a high rating. Only a complete and utter beatdown of John and Peter will do. I do hope that Alicia will not betray her husband and they will back off their life style a bit to make life, at least for them, more playful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
534 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES