All Comments on 'Massage Oil Surprise'

by JazzdBoutU2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Right Category

Good story.Thanks.Look forward to others.Truly loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a setup. I love it. Cause we know, sooner or later, . . .

the Martians are going to hit her with their slut ray. Then she'll become the cruel, selfish, shallow, betraying cunt that too many of the pitiful losers who read this category lust for. I can hear them now, "So enjoy your beautiful loyal loving exciting marriage while it lasts, because sooner or later, just like all other women (they think) she's going to shit all over you. Yeah, you just wait; you're living in a fantasy world."

And I give you High Five for the "fantasy." Mines lasted 39 years, so far. Thanks for sharing yours. Actually, there's plenty of fantasy women out there, you just have to look, with sincerity, and give them a reason to love you back. Congratulations on your find. I wish you both good health, deep love, and many more years of fantasy. Thanks for the sunshine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
actually this is the category it belongs in, most of the other belong in fetish, IR, or gay

5*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The right category....

This is a very good story in the right category: LOVING WIVES!!!! So in the category that even the story was written by both husband and wife, as one person...That's what means a marriage based in true love: Two people becoming only one!!! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NIce Work!!

PLEASE keep them coming! The twisted trolls here need to read more about the RIGHT way to love your spouse. Haven't read too many stories here where the notion of what love means was actually understood or felt. Lots of people think they know, but it seems that only just a few of us, like YOU, can actually say that they DO know:

What is love? What does it feel like? How will I know?

Yes, saying the word is never enough.

The proof in this story is less about the sex and more about his intent. She had been in pain, but soldiering on through long work days, regardless. Nightly massages were in order. This is something he WANTED to do because they love eachother, not because she was making some kind of twisted demand for subservience. But here is the best part. She APPRECIATES his love so much, that she takes the opportunity to go out of her way to make it special for him too! Really, somebody might call this "boring", but( WTF?), those are the very people who don't know anything about real love. But even in this pack of trolls, the average reader must see how special and unique this is. It surely must seem a rare feat for this crowd, judging by the standards of stories that SOME feel are most appropriate to this most fucked-up of Lit categories. So, I still can't see why people would find what you offer as 'boring'.

Stick to your guns, your gut, and your standards. Thanks for making a bold statement here in LW. The sad realization that it has become a BOLD statement, tragically says so much about this reading public. Thanks for helping to spread the word! As Jon Anderson of YES would say in "Time and a Word": the word is LOVE and the time is NOW!

Thanks again!

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Right category interesting story 5*

You probably will get some pushback about category again, please ignore it. There are those who are incredibly cynical about love and care more about the Subtitle than the actual Title of the hub.

"And more" covers these true Loving Wives stories so you are in the right category. Thank you for a fun read and it's nice that "No actual marriages were harmed in the telling of this tale."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BTB

Where should Burn the Bitch stories be posted that so many of you love so much?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
To the author

I was among those who criticized your first story, and I hate to do it again, but...I'm doing it again.

The admins of this site did themselves no favors when they named this section "Loving Wives." It gives new writers like yourself the impression that the "Loving" in the title should be taken as an adjective and not a verb. And the "and more" in the description only confuses the matter further.

There is a category of this site called "Romance", which is specifically designated for stories like this one between two loving partners. And there is another called "Erotic Coupling", which is designated for stories about hot sex between people, regardless of their feelings for each other. This story, as well as your first, would probably be better categorized in either of those two categories. However, because Loving Wives is such a catch-all category for ANY story involving a wife, it ends up here, along with all the stories about divorce and murder, cum-slurping humiliated hubbies, "bulls" with ten-inch cocks, slutty wives who host gangbangs for their local fire stations, etc.. As I've written before, I don't necessarily care what a story is about, as long as it's interesting, thought-provoking, entertaining, and/or erotic.

Where you placed this story isn't my issue with either of your two stories. My issue is that the stories themselves just aren't very interesting. Both are basically play-by-plays of the sex you had with your wife. I'm happy for you, but it just doesn't interest me. Maybe it's because my wife and I also love each other and have sex on a regular basis that I find myself shrugging my shoulders at the end of your stories and saying, "So what?" My assumption is that everyone who reads this section of the site is either having regular sex with their wives, or has done so in the past.

There is nothing wrong with your writing, except for an occasional misstep here and there (such as describing a woman's enjoyment of oral sex as "ironic.") I just don't find the material all that interesting or arousing. I would have found it greatly arousing to hear details of someone else's sex life back in my youth, when I wasn't having any sex. But today? Meh.

I appreciate two people being madly in love with each other, and having hot and passionate sex with each other. I encourage it. I live it. I just don't really care to read about it. To me, it's like reading someone's story about what they ate for dinner that night.

As for your rating, I gave you five stars, for no other reason than to demonstrate how meaningless the ratings are in this section.

calclovercalcloverabout 9 years ago
To the Author

Please.disregard anything swingerjoe.says.If its not wife sharing or cuckoldry he pans it.For some unknown reason he has appointed himself.the conscience of LWs Telling otbers what should and should not be posted here.I liked your story and it probably has as much right to be posted in LWs as the 5 fetish stories posted here today Keep posting.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@swingerjoe

My day is made when Swingerjoe chimes in with his misrepresentations and pontifications about what should and should not be in Loving Wives. You have not earthly idea and no credibility. ZERO ZIP NADA

I know you are sad if marriages really work and remain between two people. You will never know the joy of that you and your "wife" have thrown it away if your comments reflect your reality. Too bad so sad.

Who appointed you the gatekeeper for content anyway. You haven't been here all that long and have proven ignorance of the history of the site and of Loving Wives.

Yes this story may not be of interest to you but it is to many. Probably many more than the sick fuck swingers who frequent here.

You are such a phony.

And as you respond with your usual pseudo-sophisticated bullshit please know that we all see right through you and know you for what you are. Now go polish your goldTONE chain and ankh.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Ah, seekeraz

And my day wouldn't be complete unless I had to spend even more time bitch-slapping you into submission. You and calclover seem to think that because I've expressed my opinion, I'm appointing myself as the "gatekeeper/conscious of LW". I'm sorry, are you two the only ones allowed to express your opinion as to what you feel does or doesn't belong in this category? I mean, it's not like either of you have ever chastised some author for submitting a "chucky" story into this category, right?

I honestly think you both suffer from some sort of reading comprehension disorder. How else could you interpret a statement like "This story, as well as your first, would probably be better categorized in either of those two categories" to mean that I am acting as the gatekeeper/conscious of LW? It's a fucking opinion, you dunce.

Seekeraz, if I understand your life story correctly, your ex-wife left you for another man after she tried tricking you into the lifestyle. I'm sorry that happened to you. I really am. Taking all that anger and betrayal out on me might make you feel better, but it's really just making you look like a jackass. You've proven your ignorance time and again, both about me, my marriage, and "alternative lifestyles" so often, you've become a running joke. Just stop. I'm begging you, for your own good.

calclovercalcloverabout 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Believe it or not I think you are entitled to your opinion joe I only wish it was not so repetitive .Do you have any idea how many times you have chastised/opinionated an author about where a story should go? Too many.Keep being the conscience of LWs Im sure it must make you feel good some how.Lastly you were the only one.who thought this story belonged somewhere else.As usual..Why is that joe ? Are all the commenters wrong? To the author thanks again for your story Sorry about the rant.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
@ calclover

If you would actually read what I wrote, I said this story belongs in this category, just like every other variation of story in LW. My only issue with this story is that it is dull. Is it okay for me to have that opinion?

Each story is different, and I leave a different comment on each story that I read. If my comments seem repetitive, it is only because the stories themselves are repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I liked the story and look forward for more where the hubby and wife enjoy each other. This is the way a couple should be

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Great story

I don't think I read the first one but I'll be sure to go back.

Yes, this belongs in the LW category. Most of the stories posted are about wives who fuck other people besides their husbands, exclusively. As the description of the group indicates on the Site Contents page, it can be these kind of stories. But nobody can claim that Heather is anything but a loving wife. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Great story"

I had sex with my wife last night.

The end.

"Great story, bro!"

"This is what Loving Wives is all about!"

"It's so refreshing to see a story about two married people having sex with each other! Bravo!"

"Please, tell us more about the sex you have with your wife!"

Seriously?

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 9 years agoAuthor
swingerjoe

Joe, I don't mind your feedback. I understand your point about the noun vs verb but at the same time, I don't completely agree. I read the descriptions of all the "close" categories and none of them matched what I write.

So, I get it. You don't like my stuff in the "Loving Wives" category. I heard you. I'm also hearing from others that love that I'm treating "Loving" as a noun and placing these stories here. If my stuff isn't your cup o tea, don't bother with it. I start reading many stories and hit the back button. Please do the same.

As far as the ratings go, I ask for honesty. Because the story isn't to your taste doesn't mean you should give it a rating or not. In fact, I would ask that you not rate it if you're not rating the content. I never rate anything that isn't in my interest. I rate it if it's bad or good. I just don't want bad ratings because someone thinks the story is in the wrong place. Ratings do matter when people are browsing. Lower rated stories don't get as much traffic.

I write my stories for a few reasons. First, and foremost, my wife turns my crank and it turns me on to write about our experiences. Second, and almost as important to me, is that I want what my wife and I have to inspire others, particularly the younger generation, on the importance of marriage and fidelity. Being married for over 30 years takes hard work, sacrifice, and devotion. If anyone tells you it's a cake walk, ask them for a hit of whatever they're smoking.

I received a personal message from someone in their 20s letting me know that s/he wants to have what I have when s/he's fifty something. That makes me happy.

So I get it. Your job commenting with your "wrong category" feedback has been heard and filed. You need not comment on the matter again. But it won't bother me one way or the other if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story.....a little drawn out in spots, but enjoyable in all....

.....the important areas.

I would appreciate it if you would take the ti,e to pay especial attention to your editing. Reworking a story for verbal structure, as well as sentence structure, spelling and grammar can be very laborious. But care and attention to those details can make a huge difference in the reception your story gets.

Please continue...hopefully with additional care in the editing part of the overall effort.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Wonderful story! 5 Stars

It's nice to have a loving wife story in the Loving Wife category for a change.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Loving wives

This story belongs right here. Very good story of a loving couple.

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Lust

I enjoyed your loving story. Not many stories of making love on here. I love to make love to my wife at times and your story hit that nerve . I’ll be buying her an outfit to wear for me tonight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous