All Comments on 'Virgin Bride Ch. 02'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
barnabusbarnabusalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

To the lady who sent anonymous feedback to my e-mail . . . thank you! Your comments were a pleasure to read. It makes me feel like I'm doing something worth while!

barnabus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks again from Barnabus

Aria,

Thanks again for your comment that you sent directly to me! I truly appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time and effort to e-mail me.

Barnabus

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

good story. very true to life. wish more stories like this were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way to go!!!

I've now read three of your stories, and I appreciate the fact that (unlike most erotic authors) you describe genuine emotions common to the expression of "love" between people who truly care for each other. Most authors have only one goal, to arouse the reader with raw sexual energy without the participants showing real concern for their partners. My wife and I have been married 45 years, and because we were willing to care for each other from the beginning, she is an extraordinary lover, unafraid to try new things and quickly take ownership of anything we both find satisfying. Thank you for great verbal pictures of learning how to love.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Loved it !

A truly delightful pair of stories from a truly delightful pair of characters.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 6 years ago
A beautiful tale, very well told!

I had hoped that you would tell us more.

It's a lovely story of a wonderful couple

Thank you for bringing them to life

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous