All Comments on 'A Bet's A Bet Ch. 03'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What's next?

I have been following Jamie since the first chapter...what took so long? It just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Is she going to end up fucking that guy? What about her husband? Is he going to catch her? Is it going to be another year for the next part?

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
More, Soon!

Just read all 3 chapters. Please write the next chapters very soon. I love the story.

ant4699ant4699about 9 years ago
missed your stories

I sure have missed your stories and glad your back to with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Huzzah!

Great update! I'm so glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

And thanks for the new story! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brilliant!

You have demonstrated your erotic creative brilliance on every single story. Your hiatus from offering submissions should, therefore, be considered criminal hahaha. No doubt you have lightened your sentence in this court of public opinion with this offering of utter erotic genius. For the love of god keep them coming;) (special request to further the sequence of the pregnant exhibitionist)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come back

Whenever I'm in the mood for good story I find one of yours. Even on the 3rd or 4th read they're still great. Hope you start writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This is great. 3rd or 4th time I've read it. I picture the next scene where she walks into the party covered in her own juices and that guy's cum!! Please write again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this story

This was a very charged submission, just seems like there is one more electric conclusion just waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The outcum?

If she makes it into the employer's Halloween "costume" party, I feel certain even more orgasms will be inspired! I am laying here in bed, very early in the morning, torturously stroking myself over, and over, and over again... what dreams will come from my imagination after not FINISHING with this story?!?

LeroiSchwanLeroiSchwanover 5 years ago
The Domino Effect

This is a fun read. Jack Walker, author of The Murder of Elizabeth Rae.

j1greenej1greeneabout 2 years ago

Please continue the story. It needs at elast one more chapter.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 1 year ago

Not very farfetched, all I had in my car was a pair of gym shorts that were placed on top of by bare crotch when he pulled me over, he looked inside at me, asked for my driver's license, took it back to his vehicle, came back shortly thereafter, told me to stay in my lane next time and left.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt9912 months ago

Did she make it to the party?

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

dumb,,,just dumb!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Definitely, one more chapter is really needed. God, this is hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous