All Comments on 'A Willing Subject'

by Shopassistant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mBrowmBrowabout 9 years ago
Promising

Very good writing, with a nice seduction, but the outcome is difficult to accept for us male folk. I do hope for more good work from the Shopassistant.

ShopassistantShopassistantabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks mBrow

That's handy feedback. Should have mentioned at the top that I'm open-minded about comments. I'd like to think that some guys might enjoy the ending. Genuinely in the dark about that though, which is why the feedback's kind of instructive.

Was more worried about the whole drug thing, which can be shady territory. The whole story was done spontaneously and it only dawned on me later that there's a line between aphrodisiacs and something more sinister that shouldn't be crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just Great

I would like to see more stories like this soon, or even a sequel! Thanks for the story and great work.

beastboy42beastboy42almost 9 years ago

I just recently discovered your story and MY GOODNESS does it push a lot of kinks for me! Mind Control, Femdom, Forced pussy licking, Chemical play, and hints at a 'new world order' always fun ;)

Really I have always loved Femdom Mind control stories. But many I read these days are short quick things, and usually focus on the Women pleasuring men much more than the reverse...as it should be ;)

I love the attention you spend to his conditioning, his slow "conversion" over, the resistance and eventual succumbing to the inevitable mind control. And, unlike some others, I find the end quite fitting.. After all, turning a male into a sort of living chemical plant seems proper for such an enterprise. What male could want anything more than to feel such constant pleasure?

Very much hope there may be more like this in the future!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
A Most Unique introduction

I'm not aware of another posted story with a theme of this nature. I'm amazed with the approach to chemically enhanced 'mind control' and key word enforced actions. From my vantage point, I don't see the instigators being vicious as much as experimenting for limitations and abilities. At this juncture, I see his frustration but I can imagine his pleasure level exceeds any realization of punishment. The "potential" is there and your readers ... Are Waiting. I like the possibilities. Hay, If you need an editor ... Just Saying.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
This AUTHOR is still alive and alert ...

I believe, like we did with Tinker Bell (sorry, no implications there), a new script will rise again with a new 'taste' for a new adventure. I believe, that if we all post, and send, our thoughts and ideas that WE will be rewarded in proportion to the support. Why? Because I believe ... and because I heard from ... a Shop Assistant.

bat_08bat_08almost 9 years ago
WOW

Amazing story! Every aspect of this story lit me up. Especially the mind control, tease, denial, and chastity. Outstanding!!!! Thank you!

bills47bills47almost 9 years ago
wow very hot

I wish I was sam

majorshanemajorshaneabout 2 years ago

Very sexy! Reminds me a bit of the GirlTM stories from JukeboxEMCSA. Keep up the good work!

KodJak22KodJak22over 1 year ago

Nice story. Like how he himself goes back to get his orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous