All Comments on 'Neighbor's Fetish'

by NakedinNC_

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow !!!

What a great story, with no long paragraphs of unnecessary drivel. Keep on writing.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
I have to agree nipples are responsive

I loved this story cause I also just love nipple attention and the orgasms that thrive from it... Great writing keep it up... Thanks for sharing

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
I have to agree nipples are responsive

I loved this story cause I also just love nipple attention and the orgasms that thrive from it... Great writing keep it up... Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lush eyebrows?

Really?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 9 years ago
Yummy, male nipple play!

Something you should know about me.

Most men have a specific part of the female body they fetishize. The top three are the ass, the breasts, and the legs, in that order, but odd ones lips hips/waists, feet, and hands also exist.

For me? My favorite part of the male body... Is the chest. And I probably fetishize the male chest about as much as men fetishize the female chest. I admit, in my own stories, my male characters tend to go shirtless or wear open jackets with bare chests a lot, and after a sex scene, the girl will usually trace her finger along her partner's chest as she cuddles up to him in bed. This is purely "authoress appeal" on my part.

Unfortunately, most men are... not comfortable with male nipple play. As a result, very few men will allow it in real life, and very few erotica stories feature it.

So... Thank you. You allowed a girl with a very unusual fixation with the male chest to indulge. I would've been schlicking, but I'm in a Starbucks right now, but you can bet I'm spending some time in the bathroom shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice one

Always had a thing for hairy ladies myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nipple freak

I love this story!

I too like to play with my own male nipples when I pleasure myself.

" 'I think I have a nipple fetish. Yours look very sexy and feel so nice. I'm getting turned on by doing this.' " -- Hell yes!

I wish I could meet a woman like Kim who has a male nipple fetish, as I love nothing more than a beautiful woman playing with my nipples.

Sometimes if I am shirtless in public, I fantasize about a female stranger coming up to me and playing with my nipples.

To Cyberweasel89: I am a man who is extremely comfortable with having my nipples played with. I would love to meet a woman like you who fetishizes male chests and nipples. If we ever meet, you can do whatever you want to my chest and especially my nipples!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

I want a neighbour like her, I too love hairy pussy and thick nipples and being nude at home. That was a hot story that made for an enjoyable read.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Great start! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous