All Comments on 'I Didn't Even Get His Name'

by Writer242

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 9 years ago
The Sniff Of The Real

I like this account, it has the sniff of a real authentic encounter. Nicely written and arousing too...

Writer242Writer242about 9 years agoAuthor

It is quite authentic and true :-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gives me a rush

your story gives me rush. I like it so much. there's so many bottom out there and most tops are looking for submissive younger bottoms. while you're still young go for it.

I remember when I was fucked by 3 strangers in public, I could feel the cum leaking from ass down to my legs as was walking home.

paulalan123paulalan123about 9 years ago
Nice job.

Enjoy true stories and first time events. ;-)

garytom1980garytom1980about 9 years ago

I am gonna mark this as my favorite story.. really enjoyed and waiting for my first time to post a story..

NotrichNotrichalmost 9 years ago
I would have been nervous too

My first time was in a photographic darkroom. After the first time I too felt ashamed but later hoped that I could do it again. I did it 2 or 3 more times but I thought it would have been a lot more enjoyable if we didn't have to rush through it because his wife was right upstairs and could come down at any time.. About 6 months later he invited me to visit the family cottage to help him get it ready for the summer. We went there and had the weekend to complete the work. The first day there I could hardly wait for nightfall so we could go to bed and play. That night he slid his cock into me and really took his time. I asked him not to pull out and cum, telling him I wanted to know what it would feel like left in me. He did and we laid there for quite a while with him still in me.

In the morning, I asked him if he would like to do it again before we went out to work. He didn't pull out that time and I could feel his cum deep inside of me, I loved the feeling. He went to wash up while I laid there enjoying the feeling. When I finally got up to go wash up some of his cum leaked out as I washed up. I smeared it on my cock and used it to jack off. That night he asked me if I wasn't sore. I told him no, that I was looking forward to him fucking me again tonight. He did and again in the morning before breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idiot!!!

Your lucky the stranger did beat your dumb ass or cut your throat out there in the dark, rob and then rape you! What the fuck is wrong with you? No one even knew where you were going. He was an asshole to boot, ordering you around like some filthy whore. Did you even get off? Seems like a great way to get AIDS, letting some stranger fuck you bare. How you think this was hot is beyond me!!! But is was certainly very stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous