All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Well done. Writing, story line. Et al. Gave it four stars. Would have been five, but I think her expressed "worries" wouldn't have existed at this time in the game.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 9 years ago
Really good.

Linda has so much fun. Looking forward to the Picnic, as I love to read about her in the woods.

NightthawkNightthawkabout 9 years ago
HOT!!!

Favorite author. Some of the hottest stories on Literotica! Can't wait for Part 03!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next stop....

Blood tests, suppressed immune systems and a massive prescription regimen trying to prevent HIV infection from developing into full blown AIDS. Welcome home, Jim. You and your slut wife get to learn a new and interesting lifestyle with an unpredictable countdown timer!! You are both stupid fuck sticks.

HGriffinHGriffinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow! I guess I hit a nerve.

If you didn't like the story, stop reading! This is a story, not a news report. I guess one has to put up with those who like to complain and write ANONYMOUS critical comments. The least you could do would be to leave your username so we could look up the stories you have written.

I'm going to leave your comments just to show how juvenile you seem to be,

ntaintaialmost 9 years ago
excellent story!!! continue pls

I love the story, continue this! Can't wait for the next parts :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

fantastic series thus far!! has gotten me so wet and horny reading it hehee. can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please add more...

amazing...waiting for the next part......

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Slut wives

Aren't they so much fun. I do like stories about them weakening. I have read theses be fore and Linda can still get me hard. It would be fun to have her around to serve us. Toys are so much fun. Watching them have orgasm after orgasm as you work them over till they are trying to quit. Not yet Linda just a few more and maybe we'll stop. Maybe if you suck some more.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
Loved the story but ...

... I wonder what your spell checker made of "I screamed in estocy." Mine certainly does not recognise "estocy".

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 8 years ago

Great series, gets me going, I want to share it with my wife. Extasy extosy- don't worry about the nitpicking, most spelling issues are autocorrect driven anyway. Keep up the great writing!

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Yet another fantastic part to the series. It doesn't matter where the reality ends and fantasy begins, it is just a very horny story. Well written as usual and a rarity on here.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Good news

Only one additional fantasy. Different story, a man loans out his wife for an extended time. I'm thinking one on one. The are emails and Skype, one image burned into my mind, she is nude poolside, sitting down, behind her and to the sides are six men standing naked, Cocks of various degrees of ability for her use. I just wasn't expecting that.

270498270498over 2 years ago

OH MY GOD!!! this part is seriously very well written. I had an orgasm while reading the conversation between the three at the of the story. SIMPLY AMAZING 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
639 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES