All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 03'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
aww!!!

another chapter? check!!!!

hot spicy sex? check

trouble in paradise? check

more than 1 page? nope :(

i love this story!! i'm happy that it's not the typical quarterback & skinny nerd formula, but two smart athletic guys, same hight and all. one super smart, one super athletic (but only because of lucas' injury, ha! without it, our "nerd" could easily keep up :D i like that very much, because brains and sports are not mutually exclusive ;)).

but, man! 1 page? i try to be patient, really i do... but ... argh... :s tom isn't helping either. jumping up all the time while talking about sandy as soon as the conversation turns a bit serious and then leaving -_- an annoying habit. i so want to know what's going to happen next :D

thank you for all your hard work!!

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
favorite author

i have you and several other authors on my "favorite authors" list (on my member page), but in my public profile only one author is visible... that's so weird.

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
its on the money

Just like a football star taking what he wants and leaving . Do hope that you get tomore than one page at a time as you jus get my blood flowing and its done. Like the story line

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Great chapter. Very hot shower scene. I feel like Tom is beginning to take advantage of Lucas' feelings. He may tell him he wants him and can't stop thinking about him, but his behavior shows he's not gonna come out. He was afraid after the sorority house bushes incident. Then, he responds to Lucas saying he loves being with him with 'gotta go out with my gf and her parents wed.' Lucas shoulda turned around and sucked up a nice hickey on his neck. let him explain that. I feel badly for Lucas b/c I think Tom wants the best of both worlds and I don't know if his feelings go as deep as Lucas'. Being obsessed with his body and seeing him isn't really the same as the feelings Lucas have which run deeper. What will Lucas do? Have him stand up for himself please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loving this story so far. I wish you gave me more each time but they're like little breadcrumbs to keep me coming back. Which I will cause I love these Two guys together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Love this story...and I like the short chapters. I think it has a touch of reality in how conflicted both are. I hope you write a lot more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love how clueless tom is

I mean, he is the alpha male jock, but so is the guy he's pursuing. What's tom gonna do when he finds out that a) his love interest isn't going to be a doormat so he'll have to man up and choose - and - b) he is not the exclusive top? If he tries to use him he'll lose him. If he tries to dominate him, he'll lose out on that one, too.

I hope Tom gets his head out of his ass soon.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Yes, I'm afraid too, just like Cannd (03/05/15)

It seems Tom wants to bake his cake and eat it - poor Blake, this is soo frustrating! The problem is he's in love with Tom, and either he pulls out and moves on, or he's going to suffer hell ... Lucas may be a genious, but where relationships and love are concerned, he's just a beginner. Not at all like Tom, who's used to getting what he wants.

Oooh man ! It's really difficult to read this page by page - it is given to us in homeopathic dosage !! Drop by drop ...

I'm dying here ! When can we have the conclusion, please, pretty please ...

Thanx for your hard work !

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Stay strong Lucas!

Don't give up any free cookies until Tom commits more..no wham bamming without r-e-s-p-e-c-t! Tom is a effing douche right now for how he just fucks and dips for Sandy!

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Awwwww!

Oh, Lucas, baby! It's okay. I don't think Tom really knows what he's doing. He's used to being top dog and doing whatever the fuck he wants and having people appreciate whatever he's doing to them, good or bad. I mean, I hope Tom doesn't know what he's doing.

And Tom, get your head out of your ass! You're going to lose Lucas before you ever had him if you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best

The QB has the best personality and humor. I just love him,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous