All Comments on 'Piss Drinking Tranny Whore'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Totally gross

Just over the top stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I'd love to have the experience of this story. Nothing gross about it for me. I've never been able to have enough cum and I've had a fantasy of piss play. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not bad

The shit eating was too much for me, but I enjoyed the rest of the story

cumpitcumpitabout 9 years ago
No need for the scat

This was a very stimulating story with an exciting mixture of WS and Bukkake. The Scat, I am sorry to say, rather spoilt the end, but that's just me - I don't care for scat, others do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really becoming yourself

I loved the firsts of my glory hole experiences, but really became defined by them when I freed myself with a completely fem experience in a predominately black ABS.....learning to truly be the total bottom I saw myself as being. To be used in every way, shared, and "forced" to be willing toilet while so many others watched...after three months of chasing the ABS locations in the black areas of los angeles I started on heavy hormones-HRT-and loved the wonderfully enhanced feelings that came with the "please use me!" cries that my new body made to those taking me. I became the truly bottom slut when I celebrated my HS graduation slightly "en fem," and partied the night in a Compton biker bar! Definitely redefined as a person since my loss go virginity over Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wait was that a girl? You said she/he had a cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bathroom cat play

I love to wear panties and bras with a garter belt and nylons. More then that I love to go into the bathroom and catch my soft warm shit in my hands and rub it all over my body. I will scoop a large hand full out of the toilet water and piss all over the shit and push it between my lips into my hungry mouth. My favorite is to take a shit log into my mouth and bite off a large piece and chew it until it is soft then swallow it. I also love to smear shit all over my face and body while I use the shit as lube and jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thankyou. I am not quite that extreme, but good on you. I am a crossdresser, I advertise but have quite an exclusive clientele, older couples, 55+. I Dress, meet them at their place or a hotel. I start by undressing, slinky stockings, sheer panties. I start on the husband, gently sucking his cock until he is hard, then lay down, legs open, the wife sitting on my face, my tongue working her pussy, her husbands cock entering my hole, usually watching her husband and my mouth working her pussy makes her cum, I am told often for the first time in ages, then I tell her anytime you want and her piss flows onto my face, her husband cumming into me. I give them a full service, some wives get their husbands to suck me, some want me to nail their husbands, some wives want to be fucked. I really like fucking the older wives, they probably haven't had a real good fuck for some time, one husband wanted me to drill his 71 year old wives fat backside, and it was o.k. once I got into her, she was extremely fat but her ass was tight, while he lay underneath her watching, licking her pussy, she kept orgasming, I really wanted to cum in her but he wanted it, so I pulled out, and fucked his mouth, he took it all. Then the usual, one or both, usually the wife want to drink my piss, some kneel there, there faces splattered, piss covering one or both of them. My favorite is the 71 year old fat wife who sits and I move to her, my cock in her mouth and I piss, she keeps my cock in her mouth and sucks the last drops of piss out of me. It sounds a bit weird but she is 25 years older than me but I cant get enough of her huge tight ass and piss sucking mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very Nice. I love drinking piss from a shemale. Its so exciting!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I love drinking piss, started with my second wife, first time was when I was eating her out she really liked that, the first squirt of pee caught me and maybe her by surprise but when I did not pull away there was another larger squirt, I drank that down also then she just slowly drained her bladder. She had an orgasm at the last little pee came out. After that she would pee in my mouth most every night, some times it was very strong and bitter other times it was warm, salty and sweet. Licked my finger after pushing it in my ass not to bad, going to do more as the wife will be gone for awhile and I will be able to play. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just did a long road trip and suck a lot of glory hole cock. At one AVS I sat on the toilet in the men's room and let the guys use me for their urinal. I drank the piss from about 10 guys, full tummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That.is..how..itstared..for..me..and.I .loe., it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous