All Comments on 'F.F.S. Don't Drop the Bowl'

by bedwards43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
funny

great story. very funny dialogue at the end. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
quick but good

It was a great quick story now im just hoping you write what happens with his aunt and her sister in law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ricky's a very lucky lad

This is a very clever, well-written and funny story by a first-time contributor. 20 year old Ricky's pants fall down and everything the kid's got between his legs is out in the open, right in front of his mother. Mom's the kind of mother lots and lots of boys'd love to have. She casts appreciative eyes on her son's big fat penis and his heavy hanging balls and tells him outright, "I love the taste of semen and by the look of you there's a load that's going to go to waste, either in a handkerchief, a sock, a tissue or down the bathroom sink." What a caring mom, to be concerned that her boy's sperm might be wasted. Mom to the rescue. She takes Ricky's big throbbing hard on into her warm wet mouth, and gives her son an enthusiastic motherly blowjob. The kid blows his young balls right in his own mother's mouth, and shoots her the semen she craves. I bet that real soon mommy will show her boy another, even better hole in her voluptuous body to unload his balls into. And, dear author, don't think I didn't catch the pun in the subtitle to your excellent and very hot story. Ricky shouldn't drop the bowl because "it may affect Mother's head." You are a rascal, aren't you?

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Sorry

But too far fetched for me to get into it unless there was history behind it where the mom would just suck it like that. I need some realism on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story will there be a second :D?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4

live4thebj is right. Followup context. What happened with mom and grandpa? And what will happen with the other ladies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmm, so mom is off limits...but

the mom's sister, mom's sister's sister in law, mom's sister's sister in law's mother, mom's sister's sister in law's mother's sister, mom's sister's sister in law's mother's sister's mother, etc...

just bring in the dad and the dog and be done with it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

A truly excellent story, very very well written, 5 big stars

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

hot story, love to read about Cheryl & Jennie now please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbedwards43@bedwards43
267 Followers
I write for myself, I hope you enjoy my stories, many of which are from my life experiences. But if you don't enjoy them I don't really mind, as I write for myself. Having said that, the number of comments and PM's received, have been much appreciated by me. I'm not good at r...