All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 10'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
all the feels

Keep the stories going! You have a marvelous way of making readers fall in love with the characters. The emotions are conveyed very vividly, so keep up the good work and know your hard efiorts are appreciated!

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Just keeps exceeding all expectations

Didn't see the big prom scene coming! High 5's

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Oh Fuck YEAH

Shit,,, I love it, I love it, I love it. MORE PLEASE......

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 9 years ago

Tears. Sad tears, shocked tears, happy tears. And a sense of foreboding. These are David's memories. I'm scared it doesn't end well. I can't believe how invested I've become in these characters. It's like David's a friend, telling me a story about real people. Kudos to your writing ability, DA. If you aren't a published author, you certainly should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More more more

This series just keeps getting better and better. You make the characters come alive. The fact they finally said they love each other ..... I can't even talk about it. When Amy was attacking daniel and the team defended him was beautiful. More more more. Wish I could give you 50 stars. Keep writing!!!

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassabout 9 years ago
More! Please....

Such a great storyline love the guys, any chance of a bit more of Ian, I'm sure there is a backstory there 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow...just WOW!

Amazing. I love these characters. I hope their story ends well.

This series should comprise the first ten slots on the Top List. It's THAT good.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
That was a brilliant chapter

Love these guys. Am so glad Amy got what she deserved and that David is realizing that he is accepted and liked. Can't wait for the next chapter....

plz3plz3about 9 years ago
Perfection

Absolutely in the top five or better....I love this series, this story, and this couple. I hope it goes on and on.

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 9 years ago
Stars

I demand they add more stars for me to click. 10 would not be enough.

brijeonbrijeonabout 9 years ago
Spectacular

Beautiful chapter,I truly love David and Daniel their story leaves you breathless. I want them together for all eternity their love is that powerful. When I read their story I see no one else their bond is that strong. Like David and his sister love their sparring. Like Ian give him a spin-off,but NOT with David. Hope you get a book deal, I will be one to buy it. Keep up the great writing.

IanLondonIanLondonabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Outstanding writing. But is it all now developing too positively for our heroes? Some of the edge has gone as the risks of outing (by the coach, by Adam, by Ian) have been reduced. Maybe the dreadful Amy will wake up to what is really happening and wreak a terrible vengeance? There are still the risks of life after high school. Whatever, I am totally sold on the story and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Speechless

I have now and forever more been deemed speechless. This chapter was amazingly beautiful. Hurry up and put the next one!

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!!

I couldn't believe my luck when I saw chapter 10 out already! after 8 & 9 were published together, i thought i'd have to wait a lot longer for the next chapter. thank you so much!!

i love D&D - they are perfection together. it would break my heart if they don't get their well-deserved HEA ;(

I'm wondering what's going to happen now! they were holding hands when they left prom!! amy will hear about this :s would the team understand and start to support them as a couple?! :s

looking forward to the spin-off too. but i can't let go of D&D just yet. ;)

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Simply the best :)

4.90 right now, i know, i know, this changes all the time. but chapter 4 and 9 are at the top of the hall of fame right now (both are also at 4.90) and with two more chapters under the first 10 or 12 or sth that's 5 chapters on the first page alone!!!

sometimes i have the impression, people are jealous of the success of this story and vote it down again. but as soon as a new chapter comes out, more and more people discover this wonderful story and vote old (and new) chapters back to the top - where they belong!!!

i love those two, and you, D.A., for sharing your gift with us :) thank you!!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
Home Run!!

This chapter was better than I could have imagined. Thanks alot. It really was the best so far and that is saying something. It would have been wonderful to see them go to the prom together, but it was very rewarding to see Amy's night absolutely destroyed! :) she even lost her posse! The guys standing up for him along with Daniel was great. The whole boutineer (sp?) thing was really sweet on Daniel's part. I was so happy when they said what they felt finally. Even the thing with Coach B was cool. Adam was awesome. You do such a great job of making it hot as well as emotional. It is so well written. It's a real treat whenever a new chapter is out.

I can't wait to see if Daniel and David will be brave enough to be out for the last few weeks. Who gives a crap at that point? Won't even see most of the people again after graduation. They have the support of the team. I hope they do. Yea they aren't needing others to know (well at least David doesn't...I'm not sure Daniel feels the same), but I think it would be nice for them to act like a couple and not hide what they have.

Have they mentioned what is going on after graduation. I know with how smart David is, he could probably get into Ivy league and get scholarships at a lot of schools. I kinda hope they have a future though. I think they have something that could be one of the rare h.s. relationships that last. Hope you can work that in somehow!

Bellad19Bellad19about 9 years ago
Well Done!

This is my favourite chapter yet and I loved them all. Your writing is astoundingly well done. I am in sync with your characters and their emotions, and it is a beautiful sensational ride. I can't help but wonder about David's narration. I hope his retelling is not a sad foreshadowing, as I imagine him and Daniel off somewhere enjoying a long happy life. Also, Ian seems like he needs a story..

Look forward to the remaining chapters.

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 9 years ago
I can't help but sing you praises

I don't usually comment, so I guess when I do, it kind of says how good of a story I think this is. Seriously, I can't help but love this story so SO much. In the beginning, I saw two guys who wanted to experiment. I had this mental image of a sex filled/driven story, but as I read each subsequent chapter, I found myself liking the characters more and more. That's of course not to say that this story isn't full of amazingly hot and well written love scenes, but the way the sex not only compliments the character development, but also adds to the overall story is really astounding.

The pacing of the story is so well managed, I feel rewarded with each new chapter but also yearning to know what happens next. I feel, and I really mean this, the characters as human beings in real life and not some perfect cutout of fictional Magic. The emotions conveyed through your writing definitely shines through, and even though I'm not a very emotional reader, I found myself feeling compassion and love for these two characters.

I mean I can seriously go on and on here, but what I'm trying to say is that you are definitely an AMAZING writer and for a first story on here, you've definitely earned my respect as a writer. I wish I was as good as you.

P.S. I'll go so far as to say this is probably my favorite story on Lit, even though I don't know the ending yet, but I'm sure no matter what it'll be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So good, perfect, fabulous, outstanding. I love this story, these characters and your writing. It feels like this could happen in real life which is what makes it so good! You've written a wonderful romance story that hasn't turned out cheesy. I cannot wait for the next four chapters although I wish it would never end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A thing of beauty

It is a very rare occurance to be both brought to tears and orgasm by a story, but you have pulled it off. So very well done. Thank you!!

kingofdeceitkingofdeceitabout 9 years ago
Speechless

Gosh. Ugh. I love it :')

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

From page 3, I was thinking that this was the time to say I love you, and when they did, I actually fistpumped at my laptop. This is flat out a wonderful story, a fantastic romance, and it's a privilege to read your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

You, sir, deserve an award. Greatest erotica story I have ever read, and I would totally read it if it turned into something bigger, too. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I cried!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crying my eyes out

it's absolutely wonderful, I love it :')

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best insult ever

"Cunt-faced bitch". Utter genius. I giggled like an idiot at that. This series is such glorious masterful stuff, thank you!

RubyRed01RubyRed01about 9 years ago
Awesomr

I think I love Ian. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh wow!!

I think that line 'Tell me you love me as much as I love you." I actually shed a tear for the first time on a literotica story. So emotional. Beautiful. This gets better and better. Please don't mess it up for them.

This story has to be in my top 5 on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE your writing

but had to stop reading after chapter 5 touched something I'm apparently not ready to deal with..... I love reading all the comments though. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still crying

Have been following this story bt couldn't help crying while reading this chapter. Tanx a lot for this masterpiece. D boys have come a long way. They are so in love with each other and I hope they get the happiness that they deserve. Tanx once more for dz DA

DAMackeyDAMackeyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You from the Author

Hello, everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all of your beautiful comments and congratulations. They have really touched me deeply. This is a new world for me, writing. I wrote the first chapter on a whim, curious to see if there was anyone out there who might respond to what I have in my head. It means the world to find that my words found a home. It has inspired me to continue and research and focus this into a craft. I'm taking my time finishing this series and working on launching a career as a writer in this genre.

I want to make sure that I stay true to the characters I've created here (and in case you didn't know, they are based on me, David, and my experiences in HS, semi-autobiographical, names changed to protect identities. In all its about 65% reality and the rest filled in with my hopes and dreams) So I will be wrapping up this series in a way that is true to life. Some of you have picked up on the foreshadowing tone of writing in the first person past tense. But I want you to know that no matter how this series itself wraps up, it is not a sad ending with shattered hearts and devastation all around. That, I can promise. I hope you will all understand when I choose the plot direction that most closely mirrors my past. I think it will do justice to my story, both in real life and the one I've created here.

That said, there is a possible spin-off I'm thinking about. But I won't delve into that before I finish this series. The next chapter has been re worked into two. So parts 11 and 12 will be released sometime next week. Then there are three or possibly four more after that.

Thank you all so much for your support and please email me anytime. I'm trying to respond as I can, but life sometimes gets in the way.

Love to you all,

D.A, Mackey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the flying fuck

This story is seriously one of the best I have ever read. Both in paperback or online. Its amazing. Your way of story telling is seriously seriously seriously a gift from the heavens. I have had umpteen times where I had to walk away from my table and just calm my nerves because the story is so good and intense. Great job man seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is a beautiful story.

shirohshirohabout 9 years ago
thank YOU for your beautiful work! you are adorable!

I write as well, I do enjoy reading (of course) and thanks to your story I am waiting and waiting for the new chapters. I became addicted to it.

You writting is remarkable, I love the way David feels and thinks, he is just adorable, is so smart, and his heart is clean and pure. Daniel is extraordinary in so many ways, well I just love them. Thank you so much for the part when Amy got what she deserved since so long. Damn I really hate the evil girl. And thank you so, so much for using (at least!!) the L word. I'm so glad you are promising upload more chapters! and yes, please be a Writer, I wish you the best in your writer's career, I will buy your books for sure.

with love and respect, from Chile (sorry the bad english).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tears

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are awesome

You are an amazing writer! I enjoy everything about this story and the love scenes are on point. I'm a single woman in my mid-twenties, and this story actually makes me excited to maybe fall in love again someday. It's an amazing gift to let people enjoy your writings for free, although I would pay to read them. I appreciate it! I have read all of the chapters twice :)

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 9 years ago
Holy cow

You made me cry!! That's a first !!

I love these guys. I know with such a high up there is likely to be a down fir them. I just hope it's overcome swiftly and they move forward together.

Thank you for sharing this with me and the other readers. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn

That was seriously the best chapter. It took me all i had not to cry i! I am officially in love with Daniel! Love it so much. Just hope that Daniel and David come out soon!

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Always a privilege

I swear if you publish this is buy it in a heart beat. I can't even begin to say how...just...wow! I mean I'm a hopeless romantic who secretly cries with things like this...but seriously...wow! So good!

FINALLY THEY SAY IT!!!! I got a little misty eyed at several parts. When Amy started verbally assaulting David I felt his agony and pain. Thus when Daniel came to his rescue my heart skipped a beat and swelled with love for a fictional character lol THEN to top it all off you add the rest of the team! So wow! Very emotionally fulfilling chapter!

I look forward to your future chapters as well as any future work you post!

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a small point...

What teenager would ever refer to himself as having a "teenaged mind" or his friends as "teens" - certainly when I was a teenager I thought I was impossibly grown up and mature and especially when you turn 18 you feel like a proper adult. Using these sorts of phrases means that now and then the older author's voice creeps into the story and I think it spoils the authenticity of David's voice. You've already established the characters are 18 year old men so you don't need to refer to it over and over again. I love the story and the characters and I think you're a talented writer which is why I was motivated to make the comment. I look forward to reading more of your work :)

WmClarkeWmClarkeabout 9 years ago
Me, too

My eyes also watered up during the prom scene. Nicely done!

I love this story and I think the supporting characters are fantastic. Adam and Coach are great additions to the story and Ian is amazing.

The comedic moments are wonderful. The line, "Even in kindergarten."--comedy gold: funny and insightful.

Your story made me finally register here and quit posting anonymously. :)

Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
publish please!

Please seriously think about publishing this story. It just needs a little editing. I know I'm not the only who would buy it, if you published the story!

pervy_as_shitpervy_as_shitabout 9 years ago

I'm completely in love with your story! It's so beautiful and well written! I totaly agree, you should publish it, I would buy it for sure!

Please keep writing, every new chapter makes my day :)

I'll be anxiously waiting for the continuation ;)

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 9 years ago
Love it!!

This series is the ONLY reason I check Lit on a more-than-regular basis!! Every installment is like Christmas morning. And what I'd like under my Christmas tree this December is your published story!! I loved this new chapter. I'd just hate for this to become a free-for-all gangbang between David and the team. Please keep David and Daniel's love story intact!! More!! We ALL need more!!!!

arficarficabout 9 years ago
That was a treat!

Again, amazingly done! Faithfull to our dear couple, emotional, sexy as hell and not unable to draw a few good laughs too! Just thanks for sharing your work here, I'm hooked! Can't wait to see what comes next, please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Words fail me. Unbelievably beautiful, loving, emotional, with tears aplenty! Their love is out, and Daniel and david have finally said it aloud to each other. Daniel's defense of David was timely -- and lovingly based. And Amy could be history if she isn't already. The gentle love-making of Daniel and David is beyond loving -- Daniel's wonderful and sexy hairy chest and thighs and pubes to thrill David, and David's beautiful big cock. Keep these guys loving each other for as long as possible. Will cry when the story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

This is the one of the best stories I've read! I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. The characters and settings are so real. I can just feel the emotions, and the love is so intense. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Man... Wish I had something like that

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago
Too good for words

You've created a strong, beautiful, emotional story and we've certainly all fell in love with the whole of it. Can't wait to see how everything falls into place.

eagerforfuneagerforfunabout 9 years ago
Exquisite

Words nearly fail me over the beauty and power of your writing. I am so invested in these characters. You've allowed me the joy of feeling after so many years. I simply love it. Well done, sir. I hope there is much more to come.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 9 years ago
Tribute

You pick the best of the late writer, Professor Doris Betts, UNC-Chapel Hill to emulate. I believe you have surpassed her in the emotion of your characters. You match her in lyrical prose. Supreme praise David.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you!

Thank you for the story. I just wish this doesnt end. I am always going back to this site waiting for your next chapter. You just don't disappoint.

On another note, I hope to someday meet my Daniel too.

Thank you once again!

-your fan from the Philippines

nanobotnanobotabout 9 years ago
just fabulous

Passionate and motivating! This is for all the Daniels in the world! I salute you!

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenabout 9 years ago
no words.

Good enough to accurately describe how enchanting this series is. I would love to see something as a novella or novel from you.

DonRDonRabout 9 years ago
Wow!

F*****g great. Just Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

I really love how your story incorporates all the raw emotion of being in love into the story. Thanks to your writing, it feels like i was there with David along the whole journey, feeling the fear, anxiety, happiness, bliss and etc when you find your soulmate. Everything is just utterly beautiful and very surreal. Like many, I know I will cry lakes (coz buckets just won't justify) when this love story comes to an end. N being a hopeless romance lover, I really like how the luck n happiness always stood by David n Daniel, whether it is Adam, Coach B or Ian.

If i could kiss u through the net, I would have since Boston.. :-*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please ,the next chapter already.

LOVE this story and i can'wait for the next installment.

This wait IS KILLING ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I LOVE YOU

This is the best story ever! Thank you! I laughed, cried. Please the next chapters!

adjoaqadjoaqabout 9 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Totally wishing I could give more than five stars. Brilliantly done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Loved your breadth of references, from Jane Eyre to the Byzantine Empire,

laughed at the line' Byzantine empire could still be going strong'

Writing was witty, descriptive, charming and captivating. thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just wow.

The amount of emotional depth and hot sex scenes are just unfathomable to me. David and Daniel are two names I will never be able to think of the same now. I cannot wait for more and honestly, I'll be sad to see it end. That's how much I love your writing. You've got a talent for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEAAAAAAAAASE next chapters

why is taking so long? that's torture, please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is fantastic!!

I don't know why I didn't know of this story before but I'm glad I found it yesterday and read all the way through. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cliffhanger Author?

The longest space between chapters before this one was 8 days. And even then you thought that was a long time. Day marks 11 days. It's the trend of people who leave their audience hanging. You wouldn't be the first author of an amazing storyline to do this, so your audience will survive, but finish it for yourself. Some authors **coughnem0andsachiaikocough** have stories that are great, but are clear will never be finished. If that's the case, I suggest you take the whole series down from the site. It's truly better that way.

DAMackeyDAMackeyabout 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author Again

Okay everyone! I've gotten comments and emails about the length of time between chapters! Please keep in mind that I have to work to survive as well and that these stories, on average are around 10,500 words each, some much much more. So far, there are over 110,000 words on this series. essentially that is a decently long novel already and I wrote it in 2 months. That's fast. It takes time to craft them and get them ready to release. I have the entire series planned out and YES it will be finished, but please be patient! I own a Theater Company and Ive been filming a short film for the past week. I am trying my hardest to finish this next chapter and it should be done by tomorrow so posted hopefully to the site within 48 hours from that. It's coming and I have no intention of being a "Cliffhanger Author" as the comment below mentioned. Just please be patient. It's coming, it is just a lot of work to get these the way I want them. Thanks for understanding.

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 9 years ago
Don't explain yourself

Your story is a beautiful one. Truly, it is a phenomenal piece of work. I'd rather you take the time you need to get it right, than feel rushed or pressured. And by that I mean, right in your eyes, rather than ours. Thank you for letting us read your work. And good luck with everything at work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is hardly a delay

Waiting a week or two between chapters is not something to be complaining about. Most people take months to write this much material, so the fact that DAMackey puts out well-written, amazing chapters so quickly is something to be applauded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't let people's impatience make you feel rushed

I find it ridiculous that so many people are complaining about the next installment not being posted. Compared to every author I follow on this site you are by far the fastest at posting regular updates. People tend to forget that you are not a drone and that you have other things to do on a daily basis. Love your work and cannot wait to see what is in store for these wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love your series

Screw the people who are getting mad at the delay between posting. You're posting quality material for free, so take all the time you need!

VancypantsVancypantsabout 9 years ago
Thank you.

Hi, just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story. It's just wonderful. I can feel the passion and affection between these characters. You write well. Thanks for sharing.

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Oh em gee..whete can I find a straight Daniel?

He is like the best high school boyfriend ever! Fxck ppl like Amy..horrible human beings..David's foreshadowing thoughts do concern me though..will they have a forever after or end up dating other ppl in college. Your A/N did mention a possible second story after this one concludes. I hope it does! Love these guys!

I'll wait 'til Pt. 12 posts before reading Pt. 11..like to pace myself..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this story! I will follow anything you write in the future. Very entertaining and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Amazing

You really should publish this story as a book. So well written & extremely erotic to boot!

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Big Mistake

Finally got rid of the bitch, Amy. The mistake you made is not having Daniel and David showing everyone their love by dancing together at the prom. That would have been so beautiful!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I've already said several times how great your writing is. Now you have exceeded yet again! This chapter was magnificent. Amy finally getting her comeuppance was a pure delight. So deserved. And the sex in the limo was so HOT. But the emotion was perhaps the best part. I shed tears when David & Daniel verbalized their love for each other. Can't read more now but looking forward to continuing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was hoping so much that after having a go at Amy Daniel would kiss David in the middle of the dance floor! It would have been so romantic! And the look on Amy's face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, lovers...!

So romantic, so sexy, so true to gay loving! Thank you so much -- I came twice from jerking off so slowly to the progression of the lovemaking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

This chapter....too emotional. The entire series has been absolutely beautifully written. Looved it.

A superfan from Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfection

I have truly never enjoyed a series as much as this one. I'm generally not easily brought to tears, but I honestly cried at the end of this chapter. This story is so beautifully written, David and Daniel's love for each other is so pure it makes your heart ache. Thank you for this incredible series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a gentleman physically threatening a lady- even if the lady is a bitch- not very southernly

as wonderful as it would b 2 believe the 'i love U' moment- it was pretty hard 2 believe.

i've enjoyed reading the story- but it's been mostly sex- the boys really haven't spent that much time 2gether that wasn't about sex. - not that i'm complaining- it's been a great read- but i just don't see or believe the 'love' part of it.__though at that age it isn't uncommon 2 confuse lust-passion 4/with luv. we feel everything so much more deeply when young- so i suppose the boys thinking it's luv is probably realistic.

- likewise it's hard 2 believe that a guy who has been mostly straight for 18 yrs would b the 1 taking it up the ass most often.- daniel just jumped on the cock and the gay band wagon a little bit too soon/quick/often--- sort of like stories where guys can have anal sex without the necessary preparation- which also happens a lot in this story- not that those things make the story any less enjoyable- just a bit less realistic- this is truly a gay boy's fantasy story- it all comes a bit 2 easily 2 david- the alpha jocks falls 4 him- the baseball jocks welcome him- the coach and bro encourages them, etc...much more fantasy than reality- and there's nothing wrong with that- if 1 prefers fantasy over reality.

i have enjoyed the interaction of the guy/baseball friends- and enjoyed the little bit of adam that we have seen..would like 2 read a dream chapter- where david (and/or daniel) dreams daniel and adam spit roast david- likewise a bukkake/orgy shower scene/dream with the baseball guys._

thank U 4 continuing 2 share your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I stared reading the first chapter last night and didn’t expect to read past that as I don’t really like these super long stories, but have barely put my iPad down since. The sex scenes are great, but the story is just fantastic and completely engrossing! And FINALLY the “I love you’s” that seemed to be on the edge of their lips since leaving Boston!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great characters

Daniel, David, and Ian are such awesome characters and you are really able to convey them through your use of imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Second time reading the whole story and it is still as geeat as it was the first time! Even better, because now I don't need to worry about what will happen and can just enjoy the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It sucked

To many words and not enough graphic detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I love how David is the feminine one in the relationship and he's still the top.. You rarely see that all around.. Can't seem to stop reading. Nice read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Say you love me as much as I love you

I’ve read a lot of love stories and THIS line at this point of this story is perfect. Before, Daniel’s feelings had been hinted through a myriad of actions, but it was easy to see how David could’ve questioned the authenticity of those feelings (sometimes when we are completely into another person, we constantly wonder if we’re reading too much into their actions). But in that line, we not only see Daniel’s love, commitment and vulnerability, but we also see that he had been nurturing those feelings for some time. Possibly even before Boston. For the first time, David and Daniel are on the same level. Or maybe, we’re beginning to see the shift in their relationship?

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

This is my third reading of this story, and this chapter gets me every time....these two are so in love, and such a great match. I do not find David to feminine just emotional, and glad that he can also get to be a top as he can really work Danial into a sexual frenzy. You are a fantastic story teller. I know Danial took care of David, but I would have loved for David to tell her to fuck off. To me she has such a high opinion herself that if David had got a little vicious I am sure she would have backed off. I know I know that David is too much of a gentleman.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

I just want to add that if some find it long in between chapters then do what I did. I waited untill you were finished, and then got to read the whole story. Like one person these stories are free, and taking the time everything is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like this story, from the raunchy details to the intimate action. My only gripe with this chapter is how Amy was treated, Daniel was falling in love with David yes, but Amy was forced to slowly witness it and not be able to do anything about. Could you imagine your SO falling in love with another person, while you knew they were slowly falling out of love with you? Her reaction, while positively repulsive and inhumane, can at least be explained by what she was going through. Daniel also never broke it off with Amy beforehand and insisted on inviting her while he really intended to bring David, which is kind of a douche move. While we see David's triumph as the story is written in his perspective, we never get to see how Amy sees the whole thing unfold, which would give her character a lot more nuance. I still really like the story, I just wish we could see things from a different perspective.

MimiloveeeeeeMimiloveeeeeeover 2 years ago

I'm tearing up 😩

I love them so fucking much

iecummingiecummingover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I was really moved by it - I laughed, I cried, I jacked off. How many stories can do all of that to you? I’m sad that it’s going to end, but glad that I got to binge and not wait for installments. Thanks, DA Mackey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these characters but I’m almost afraid to read on. I so want their love to last, however intense teenage love hardly ever does. I think this story is going to make me cry. Great writing.

jessy19jessy19about 2 years ago

Pure perfection <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 times and read new words to hold onto!

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixover 1 year ago

I've been reading, waiting for the moment that they say "I love you" and I could not be happier. Daniel's bravado in standing up to Amy, the support he got from Ian, Paul and Gordon about even their dates, that little moment with Coach B...I am in tears. Happy tears. So beautiful, so well written. I am LOVING this story!

The erotica only fuels the story rather than stands as a central story. In truth, those moments feel like another character to me; it feels real and proud and loving. Such great work! Excited to read the rest

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Excellent story! David and Daniel bring out the best in each other and take us on this epic ride! Each chapter gets better and the sex gets hotter!

Willman33Willman334 months ago

At Last, their lonely days are over ............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous