All Comments on 'Mom's Home Alone Ch. 01'

by tn_maggie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

I like to read stories where someone is told to touch themselves. I just wish that your story were a tad more vivid. Like, have the onlooker make lewd comments about her nipples. For example: After she was told to touch her nipples how did she do it? Did she pinch her nipples, did they turn red did she feel her cunt juices run down her leg. If this happened the photographer can say Oooh yeah baby "click", your nipples are becoming as big and hard as pebbles as he cradled a tit in his hand. Your pussy is crying out to be fucked. He again reached out and fingered her pussy lips until she moaned. In other words, elaborate this picture so that the reader can feel sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Honest Story

Smooth story flow told in an honest way. Many people feel just like Mom in the story begging to start a new life.

Great Read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A good story, but...

as erotic as this scene was by going along with his fast talk, Mom just opened herself to blackmail, and probably future sexual slavery with this kid as her Master as well. Exciting while it lasts, but not so much fun when it's time to pay the piper.

Still, it's a very good read, fast paced and exciting, taking advantage of a many people's of fantasies of playing either role.

rotten1rotten1almost 20 years ago
moms home alone

nothing takes place in this world in a vaccum that is to say that there are regrets in everything we do .You should have your character in this story thinking about what she is enjoying and then say oh the hell with it im going to go for it because life is too short!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous