All Comments on 'Wife Works At Hooters'

by fl_mike

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Besides your many obvious cuck or near gay

stories is the very poor use of words and terms. The best example in this story: "We lied next". You need more than spell check, if the wrong word is spelled correctly, spell check says it is good even tho the sentence may be pure trash. Get an editor and grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why didnt you suggest his girl be a Hooter's

waitress and save everyone the trouble. We know a lot of waitresses at Hooter's and only one of them was married. Most were divorced or college girls working their way thru college. Now you know you wife makes good tips because she fucks guys on the side. Does that help your immaturity? Why do some guys on here need to be cucked and thereby told with no question they are inferior and not worth loving or lusting after? I guess most whores and such need a guy to provide them with a home and food while they pursue their lifes ambition to die of AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story potential but needs lots of work

As others said, maybe English is not easy for you. Learn to uses tenses properly. Use of present tense is a fad and detracts from the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes - what a pile of dog shit!

Come on, author - is this your best effort at a plausible plot line [look it up if you do not comprehend the word]? Why waste your time [and a lot of it, it would appear] to draft this pile of dog shit? The category is way off and the character development is at a 4th grade level. Please use a real editor and then publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

I enjoyed the buildup, I read it first then reread it with my fiance, worked very well for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of mindless crap!!

This says it all. Absolutely worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol

the huband got what he wanted a freshly fuck wife.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was Glad to see you "Lied"

I was worried for a minute you were a mental midget and were telling the truth when you said, "It was so sexy watching you, I loved it!"

I was going to suggest you tell her to start charging the Hooters customers for booking her Monday Night Football gangbangs to compensate for the loss of your salery after the divorce.

b1sb33b1sb33over 6 years ago
Next time I am in Hooters I will think of this

Next time I am in Hooters I will think of this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Figured

I figured that you would head down cucky highway, and you still can't spell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous