All Comments on 'Ghost Story'

by LunarKitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
appleappsappleappsabout 20 years ago
GREAT

Lunar, I love it, you did so great!!!! I was on the edge of my seat! Keep up the writing! :)

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Wow!!

That sent shivers up my spine!

Having lived in fear of my husband, through alcohol abuse, emotional and physical abuse, you captured the hatred, the absolute terror, perfectly.

The story was brilliantly planned and written.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brilliant!

I can see why you won!! Congrats -- absolutely fantastic story! Well written and spine tingling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully done

Oh, nice one.

A beautifully told tale with a very satisfactory ending.

All she needs now is a decent romance, perhaps?

PS.

It's BAZAAR [ sort of market]

Bizarre [strange, weird, peculiar, etc.)

HP

kaytekayteover 10 years ago
Marvelous

To realize I missed this. It has been almost a decade. You are a fabulous writer. Hugs

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
So much packed into such a short little story

The emotions, the fear, the relief, the description of an angry abusive man all captured so well. The resolve at the end is calming and peaceful.

Just right.

Once in a while the column of Winners leads to one just like this years after it was submitted. A nice bonus find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE IT

It was not about sex, but I love the subject matter. Thank you for writing this. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Liked the story. but a couple of things jumped out at me that needed to be corrected: 1. the police do not use CB radios. CB stands for Citizens Band and anyone can listen and talk on that band. Law enforcement used either UFH or VHF radios. 2. When testing for blood with a luminol spray, they use Ultraviolet, not Inferred light. IF light detects heat signatures, not blood traces. Other than that, it was a nice story with the bad guy getting his just rewards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous