All Comments on 'A Royal Twist of Fate Ch. 02'

by Xiamelia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
audovoiceaudovoiceabout 9 years ago
YAY a happy outcome!

I thought this might end with her loosing her mind but this was a pleasant surprise. I would enjoy reading more but I can also see this might be were you plan to end it. Still you did set up a few places this story could go, difficulties adapting to royal life and subjects, pirates/slavers, and relations with the main land, finding a cure or stopping the makkng of that drug, not to mention just plain hedonism, and random left field plot twists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Write more please? I rarely see multiple limb stories, and that is one of my biggest fetishes. Like, top 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HI

in your bio it says you are transsexual. did you actually have full sex change surgery?

and were you originally male or female? (if you don't mind me asking)

i ask because i am also considering surgery but I've heard many stories of people getting heavily depressed after/during the procedure and end up killing themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

I see that you actually have continued! I also like that it's a good ending and not a traumatic one. I hope you write another to explain what she means by her being her savior and what being her mate will entail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous