All Comments on 'Office Gal'

by Silentman45

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmm

oh, by all means, continue with another party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Confession

Betty told me about John.She is 56, John her husband had been playing up with a younger woman, she had found out.Betty is the section secretary, plumpish,nice round backside,we had both been there for about 15 years however i am only 35.I asked Betty for drinks,to talk it over, she said o.k.Well she did have too many,so i drove her home,John was not there, i helped her in, she sat on the lounge and she asked if i thought she was attractive, i said yes,she sat next to me,and reached for my cock,how attractive, as her hand stroked me.I stood up and said this attractive as i dropped my trousers to show her my half hard cock, she looked then smiled and as i sat back down she took my cock in her hand and lowered her mouth over it,sucking me.My hand went to her pantyhosed arse,stroking as my cock got bigger in her mouthi wanted to cumm but i thought i may not get another chance so i pushed her away, stood up and grabbed her hand and in to the first bedroom i saw, pushed her down on the bed, lifted her dress, pulled her pantyhose and panties down and pushed my cock into her.She gasped as i fucked into her, bucking and groaning, i pulled out, doggy i love when women are a bit plump, so i rolled her over and entered her, grabbing her hips and fucking her until i exploded my cumm up into her pussy.If john was going to fuck her tonight he was going to get sloppy seconds.I got dressed and left.Next day she smiled and when i went into the storeroom she asked me to her place, 10 minutes away, for lunch.o.k., when we got there she pulled my pants down, took me in her mouth and sucked and tickled my balls until i filled her mouth with cumm.We then went back to work.I fucked her often at lunch time, one day she asked would i put my cock into her bottom, i did, and i fucked her until she came and i emptied my cumm into her tight hole.She told me her husband did that but i was bigger and thicker and made her cumm.She became quite adventurous, blowing me in the mens toilet one day.The office talk started and the guys gave me heaps, i told Betty and she said o.k. lets see how good they are and the four other guys were invited to lunch at the same time as me, 3 came along and Betty took them all, blowing one at the same time as her pussy was being fucked.One of the guys,Terry had a big cock, about 9 inches and he plowed her pussy, she came and i told him to do her arse,she said no hes too big but he managed to push into her and fucked her arse for quite sometime, Betty came continuosly as Terry opened her up, you could see her puckered hole being pulled and stretched as he fucked her and i pushed my cock into bettys mouth as i needed to cumm watching Terry plunder her back hole.i filled bettys mouth as she kept on cumming and then terry emptied out into her, making her collapse and when he pulled his cock out of her arse it took quite some time to close.Betty did not come back to work that day, and for the next 4 months terry and i fucked Betty,sometimes with me in her arse and Terry in her pussy.She became quite the slut, great to have in an office and the skirts got shorter, always in pantyhose, i would always feel her up when people were not watching and then she left, moved interstate, i kept in contact and her and Kohn were trying to make a go of it.

gotranegotraneover 7 years ago
Joan, The Sequel / Encore!!!

We, simply, must have a sequel, follow-up, to this tale! Joan is a case that begs to be solved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous