All Comments on 'Trevor to Tracey'

by Traceytrans

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
trevor to tracey

loved your story it was hot short and to the point. loved your pic. your very hot loved your ass. keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great pic, you look hot. I dress but don't look as good as you. You described it well, most women are uncomfortable with anal. Best way is plenty of lube, then one long quick thrust, initial pain, get him to wait, some men cant they just want to fuck, then let them fuck the way they want, fast, slow, it doesn't matter, When they cumm in you, try to make them keep fucking as their warm cumm is a good lubricant and as by this time you are more relaxed, if they can stay hard,young guys usually can, the feeling is really nice and this is when I usually cumm without them touching me.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
A good story, but...

There are these funny little things called quotation marks, ' ' and " " that are used to indicate speech in a written story. You might want to familiarize yourself with them and use them when writing dialogue. Other than those being missing and a few other minor errors, the story was hot enough for a story about a first time encounter.

Riki1942Riki1942about 9 years ago
Bareback

I love to cross dress for my Boyfriend when we have sex. I love that feeling when he cums in me and I can feel his cock all wet and slippery in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
First Timer

As i finished my hair make up eyes lips and nails it was time to dress.Slipping in to my new corset thong black stocking and red strappy heels.Topped off with a tight short dress now i am ready to met my first date first time.As i knocked on his door i was not sure what i would find or would he like what he was seeing.When the door opened their stood a nice looking middle age man with a very big hard cock showing thru his pants.Once in he was all over me filling me up kissing and licking me.Before long i was down on my knees with the biggest hardest cock deep in my mouth.I spent a very long time in joying sucking his cock.He filled my mouth throat and belly with two monster loads of cum.But he saved the best for last that hard found its way deep in my open ass.He then took me to his bed where he started all over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous