All Comments on 'We're Creampie Cumsluts'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eating Cum

I made my husband jack off in a rubber and then i Smeared the cum all over my asshole and made him lick it up! Nice story Anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great stuff

i love eating my own cum out of my wifes ass & cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sue

i love getting fucked in the ass and have my hubby eat it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
luky bastard

i wish I could find a girl like that who would treat me that way. Consider yourself lucky mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love to eat ass

I am a bisexual male. I love to lick both a womans ass and a guys ass. I love to eat cum. My person favorite was a 3-way. The other guy shot his load into the girls mouth and then her lips opened into mine and we shared the cum.

Licking ass is Americas last open taboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Me too

I like the same things you do, although my anal experience is much less. I actually learned to like the taste of cum without realizing it. My wife never stopped seeing a couple of boyfriends after we were married. Later, when we moved, she started fucking a neighbor, and later her SCUBA instructor. I always thought she was just turned on and juicy when I got home, and I often licked her pussy until she came before putting my dick in.

I had a big surprise one day, when I pulled my dick out, and there was a strand of cum across the head of my dick, which was thick and stringy (my usually melts away right away). I started asking her about it, and she denied at first that she was fucking anyone else.

A few days went by, and everytime I thought about that strand of cum, it started to make me get a hard on. Pretty soon, I was jacking off in the bathroom at work, thinking about her fucking someone while I was at work. After I started talking to her about it while we were fucking at night, and told her how I thought it would be hot if she was doing it, she finally admitted to me one night what she had been doing. Talk about a turn on!! I came right away, but stayed hard, and we fucked until daybreak, both of us coming over and over.

Needless to say, this became a focal point of our sex lives, and I was continually trying to find new guys that I wanted her to fuck. It really turned me on for her to be well stretched and loose, so I mainly would check out guys in public restrooms... particularly at bars and truckstops. Many times they thought I was just another gay guy (well, maybe I'm a little bi, but who isn't?), but when guys found out I had a sexy wife (I carried a picture of her in a bikini to show), they got real interested real quick.

All this took place before aids. Can't do it with strangers any more, but she currently has a black guy from her work that takes care of her once or twice a week in the mail room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
tasting cum

Hi,

I loved the story! I also took your advice and tasted my own pre-cum. It was amazing! I am now very curious to taste another mans cum. I hope I can e-mail again soon with that experience. Thankyou for opening my eyes and in the future my mouth to life outside hetrosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love cum

well im not much for anal I mean sometimes I get my GFs toys out but thats it and I love to fuck the hell out of her and eat my cum right out of her precious pussy and im pretty flexible I do this thing were I suck my self off without it hurting I like blowing myself, and my girlfriend loves to watch me its fun for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bald creampie

its a wonderful thing the pussy full of cum and me licking it out but my wife likes to watch me jerk off and catch ny own cum in my mouth. last time she aimed my shaved cock and missed so i had a mess to clean up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love cum

I lovento masturbate and sperm all over my self then I wipe it up and eat it all. I also love blow jobs and my girlfriend sucks my cum out and we swap it when me kiss. The first time I sucked a cock was in 7th grade and I ate the other boys cum to see hownit wouldntaste and it was so good we had sex almost evry day for about seven months. But now my gay days are pver and I love girls cunt cum. I love to scoop it into my twonfingers and eat it up :) so now every time I masturbatei save my cum in a cup and once I get enough to fool around with I use it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So Hot!

When i'm done fingering myself i like to lick my fingers and scoop it up and rub it on my face... I've never tasted a guys cum though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So Hot!

When i'm done fingering myself i like to lick my fingers and scoop it up and rub it on my face... I've never tasted a guys cum though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ohhhhhh YES! This hits my spot

I love your stories, it's like you take them from my very own fantasies. Every time I read them it is with my rock hard cock in my hand. I get so turned on reading them that I find it impossible to keep my hands off of my cock and my fingers out of my asshole. I always produce enough precum to lube up my ass and get 3 fingers pumping away while I jack this hard rock with my other hand. I get so fucking turned on that I always cum before I'm done with the story and can't stop from eating every drop of cum that I shoot onto myself. I guess that's what you're hoping for when you write them. I can't get enough of your stories, or my hard dick, my horny ass and my own cum! I feel sorry for the people out there who don't appreciate these stories and their own cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yummy cum

i love a girl to make me eat another boys cum out of her pussy and even make me suck dick

TimRailingTimRailingover 14 years ago
Totally Hot

Any couples out there that are into this kind of stuff should shoot me an e-mail. I've got an 8" cock. If you want to suck my dick to get it hard for your girlfriend so I can fuck and cum in her, e-mail me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cum cum lots of fun

Great fucking story, I fantasise about my bbw girlfriend getting fucked hard. She likes 69 when I'm on top and I fantasise about someone fucking me hard in the ass so that my big black cock chokes her and at the same time she's getting fucked as I suck her pussy and his cock. The finale is always her getting doubled and I get to suck the cum of the 2 cocks then out of her ass and pussy.

Also would love a bukkake with the two of us getting covered yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My wife and I love just our own cum, but we love it a lot. I like getting her so hot that she juices like crazy, and she likes me going down on her and lapping and sucking it up into my mouth and then giving her big wet kisses so she can taste herself. She likes sucking me off and then kissing me and passing my cum from her mouth to my mouth -- and then backand forth until we both have half and then swallowing together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i want some

let me share in this beauty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That's Funny!

Funny story, loved it!

I'll bet you and Carol have pleased a lot of men. With BOTH of you working the guys' cocks you would be the most popular couple in town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anal creampie

My wife is not adventurous, but when we drink a lot (which is often) she will pass out and I fuck her ass, shoot my load in her ass and then lick it up, just last night I ate my big load dripping out of her loose ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2346 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.