All Comments on 'How I Met My Boyfriend'

by Traceytrans

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fancy Dress party

Told it was be females to dress as males, males as females, party.I dressed in a loose red dress, no panties,sheer, shiny pantyhose,high heels, wig, even put makeup on.I must admit, my cock wouldnt stay down, the feel of the hose making me feel very sexy.I pulled out my cock and after a short time i shot my load into the shower.Better, i felt relaxed.At the party, some had come dressed up,others not,i dont think anyone recognised me.Plenty of drinks, dancing and i was sitting down,feeling good when a young guy came and sat next to me, hi im Sam,you are, umm, umm Sarah.We talked and after a while he placed his hand on my leg,stopped then slowly traced his fingers under my dress.He stopped,want to go for a walk outside, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.We went down into the back yard, behind the garage wall he put his hand under my dress and groped my bottom.I should have stopped him,but i didnt and then he unzipped his pants and his cock popped out.He guided my head to it, and for the first time i took a cock in my mouth.He slowly pushed into my mouth as i sucked his cock, going hard.He stopped, pulled me up, turned me around. lifted my dress, rubbed his hand on my balls and just froze, i jumped forward, he pulled back, no i heard him say.He zipped up and strode back into the party, what was i thinking, it felt good, my cock was hard.Then i heard voices, he had come back with a friend, he grabbed my hand and we went out to the street.His friend opened the sliding door of a van, we hopped in and drove until we came to a block of flats.He ushered me inside and pushed me to the lounge,pull that dress up, i did, he then came and groped my bottom, gently stroked my balls.and then told me to bend over the lounge.He lifted my dress, pulled my hose partly down, and inserted a greased finger into my hole.I went to stand but his friend held me down.You want to be a girl, now i am going to fuck you like a girl and with that i felt his cock pushing at my hole.First time i tried to clench up, relax slut he said or it will be very painful, i managed to relax a little bit and the head of his cock entered me.Aaaargh as i tried to pull away but his friend held me as he kept pushing forward until his cock was all the way in.Fuck shes tight, geez,as he slowly pulled back, then rocked forward into me,repeating until the stinging got better and as he went faster my cock reacted and it didnt feel bad.Look at her she likes it now as he sawed in and out of my arse, my hole clenching and unclenching until i felt him get harder and he said im cumming and he released his cumm up into me, still fucking, my cock hard, as he kept filling me.Then he slowed and pulled out, i felt cumm running down onto my pantyhoser.I went to stand but i was held down and told now it was Rons turn, ron pushed his cock at my mouth, it was big, very big as he fucked into my mouth, then moved behind me.No i cant take that.Thats why your here, the local girls wont let him fuck them because he is too big, i have just lubricated your insides and i told Ron if we could use his place he could fuck you.I felt the head of Rons cock at my hole,then with one push, it opened my hole and went in.Just the head,sitting in my hole as Ron started to do little backward and forward rocking working his cock in for what seemed an eternity until i knew it was all the way in.Shit Ron, she took it, my hole filled, then Ron pulled back, aaaaargh, then forward, he was hitting something deep inside me as he moved faster, stretching me opening me up, my cock cumming as he moved forward, couldnt help it, big long loopy sprts as he went faster, my cock staying hard as he just continually opened me up.I felt myself pushing back, yes, yes, give it to me.You heard her Ron give it to her as he really put that cock into me, my cock still hard, trying still to cumm but no mre cumming out.Harder now, bigger, i heard him yell as with one big thrust he emptied out into my stretched hole.I blacked out.I came to as Ron was pulling his cock out of me, no leave it there, but he was finished.I heard the other guy say, geez, i thought no one could take that.The other guy pushed his cock back into me but i hardly felt it as he rooted into my hole pulling out and splattering cumm onto my back. I finally got dressed and went back home, not walking all that well.Word got around about me, and i am quite popular.Ron calls me nearly every day, he is only 19, i dress for him and he takes me when he wants, however he wants, as long as his big cock is chugging up into my backside filling me with cumm.He said no girl yet will take it, but he is happy, so am i,i cumm every time he enters me, stretching, touching me deep inside.I have even lowered my self straight down on his cock, all the way and as i get to the end of it my cock standing straight up in the air shoots my load .I have not seen the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Photo

Your photo is hot,i shot cumm all over it.Would like to get behind you and fill that hot arse with cumm..Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How I met my boyfriend

Hi Tracey,

I am a bisexual crossdresser in Augusta Georgia and enjoyed your story very much, I would love to be a loser in a strip poker game and satisfy the guys sexually, I love your profile picture, you are very attractive.

luv,

Josie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous