All Comments on 'Mommy's Got A Puffy One Ch. 02'

by sgt.d069

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cunt

OMG i am a woman and love to have my cunt pumped up. my fantasy is to have two slabs of cock in me. thank you, the story got my cunt dripping:)

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826over 10 years ago
Chapter 3?

These are good stories. Are you going to continue to Chapter 3? 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a wonderful story from an author with a wonderfully filthy mind

The writer is in his early 20s, and I bet his young cock was super-hard when he wrote this and he shot a big healthy load of his own at the end. I even love the title. It's so cool when a boy dwells on what his mother's cunt looks like--here, on the fact that mommy has a puffy one. Well, Chris does a lot better than just get a good look at his mommy's cunt (which lots of sons would probably kill for anyway). He gets to fuck the shit out of it--in and out and up and down and sideways, drilling it with his ass working like a machine. (Which his sister likes the looks of.) Then, pure bliss, as the boy blows his young balls right up the happy hole he came out of. A big bonus is that his father's giving his fat daddy-dick regular exercise up his baby girl's tight little twat. So there's real father and son bonding, as the family males make real good use of the family cunts, filling them to the brim with family sperm from family balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous