All Comments on 'Bi-Sexual Cuckold'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Yes!

Oh yes - love it! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it

Another great story. I had to read the story in two sepret segments. (1Before I came, 2)after I came. I love reading ya'll stories. I cum so hard when I read your stories. I want this to happen to me, but I am the dominate one. She is by far the submissive one. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it!

I wish my wife would get into this stuff! Maybe in time, right now she just likes seeing me in her panties ... someday I'll be sucking her lovers cock like your man did ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It happen to me

A guy was fucking my girlfriend and being under them I was so hot,I began licking his shaft and balls. He liked it alot.

TimRailingTimRailingover 14 years ago
Very hot

Any couples out there who are into this, we should chat, might be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it!

This stuff is great. This is exactly what we like to do. I'd love to meet you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story made me cum hard and had me eating it all up. I really want to lick a cock that my wife is fucking and when he is about to cum he pulls his willy out and shoots all over my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story. My fav fantasy is to suck a guy clean after hes come in my wifes ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUM LOVER

As my brother-in-law fucks my ass I'm sucking a load of cum out of his wifes pussy and licking her asshole. Soon as my wife finishes getting fucked I'll be sucking cum out of her pussy. And between sucking pussy I'll suck a cock. I love cum, can't get enough, but my wife and her friends keep me fed. Being a cum slut is fantastic................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YUMMMY

omg....im gonna eat my own ....need alot....now !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum eater

Great writing and story. Very realistic and exactually like my wife and I. I can't get enough cum, I find men to fuck her pussy and ass so I can eat the juices left behind. I also blow men every day. At work i have a number of men that helps to satisfy my needs during the day. My wife knows that I like black cocks as does she. For some reason it seems to be easier to get groups of blacks to fuck both of us. I will verify that as a group they do tend to have larger cocks and aren't bashful about telling you what a cum whore slut you are. They make you beg for the deep, hard fucking you desire and need.

I love it when my wife is walking around nude with nice cum running out of her pussy and down her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*cum eating couple

enjoyable story. My wife and I are in to the same situation. She fucks multible cocks and brings her cum filled pussy and ass home for me to clean and I love it, especially when she's telling me about all the cocks she's taken that night. She's aware of the fact that I also suck and get fucked by all the cocks I can find. Like her, I'm also a cum bitch that can't eat enough of it. Once in a while we'll get together with a group of men and have them to gangbang both of us. It's a great feeling. I love being a man's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want some!

The story got me very hard. Just wish there was a couple near by that I could try it with. Make me want to try the bi thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good experience

Wonderful thought very few do the way you did. I enjoy doing it with my darling wife she just loves me sitting by the side and when she is fuked and lick her and suck his member and she loves me licking all that cum and it exites me a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't wait to experience this firsthand. I want my husband to get fucked in his ass and have the cum drip out and eaten up by our partner. I wanna suck is cock at the same time too. Such a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MMm me too

I would luv to see my husband sucking another man's cock while I'm watching ...so fuckin HOT

nudistguy59nudistguy59almost 9 years ago
mfm69

ive done this numerous times amd i luv it. smelly and tasty and exciting to see how much cream my wife puts onto new cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Raving!

Absolutely love this story! DaleMCheney1973 at that gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish

Would love to lick all the pussy juice off a hard cock....then suck it till he cums in my mouth...the two tastes must be delicious !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow - very erotic great descriptions of activity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2303 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.