All Comments on 'A Special Present for Hubby'

by notnice66

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

I do the same thing with my husband when I want control after anal love making he's in my control for about two weeks it works all the time.

westwalesmanwestwalesmanover 14 years ago
mmm

I love notnice66!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What BULLSHIT!

And you bitches wonder that Men think you're a bunch of lying, scheming, manipulative twats? GO Fuck YOURSELF, you Nasty, OOOzing CUNT! I wouldn't fuck you with a BORROWED Dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Wow, I thought it was only I who has been doing this to her husband.

Amazing how well this works. Men would do anything for anal.

Recently I even stopped caring too much about cleanliness to see how far I can push it. He has not yet complained and is always as grateful as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Amazing story, I can totally relate. LOL at the previous comment about cleanliness. Last time my husband and I had anal sex, I actually forgot to wash back there and only remembered once he was pulling down my underwear. I decided not to give him a heads up and just see what his reaction would be. The look on his face as he hesitantly licked me was so priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Naah!

This just shows what a selfish, lying, deceptive, manipulative cunt even a "loving" wife can be.

If I ever find out my wife is playing me like this, she'd be out on the street and I'd be out and heading towards retaining a divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All women are the same

Yeah, this story definitely demonstrates that women are bitches. I am pretty sure my wife does something similar to me. Not with anal unfortunately, she does not allow it - says it hurts too much, but with blowjobs. For her blowjob, is always a huge deal. She complains non-stop the entire time she is sucking it. And then reminds me for at least 2 weeks after how she was on her knees, sucking my dick, and “smelling my balls”, and suffering from lock jaw. She bitches the entire time if I do not cum within 5 minutes. She makes me feel like shit everyone she does it. But, as long as I am getting it, I will still never say no :-)

TazzislonelyTazzislonelyover 3 years ago

Made me think of a night with my ex. Brings back some Great memories. May have to call her up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is pure gold, it is definitely written by a woman and almost certainly from personal experience. I always suspected that many women fake or at least severely over-exaggerate how much they dislike anal sex to guilt trip their men. It’s truly comic what one can do with it. Some of my favourite lines as follows: “ I make out that the invasion is hard to bear, gritting my teeth and gasping.” Similar, “gasping at him that I have to get use to his size.” I always bring out my inner actress and everything I ever learned in drama class when my husband and I have anal. I grimace and moan and wince every time my husband thrusts. Even thought my husband is at best average, my favourite thing to say is “you are too huge, please take it out”. It strokes his ego immensely, but at the same time frustrates him. He is just so pathetic when he tries to soothe me and tells me that I will get used to his “size”. Also I loved the part where she says “I try and time this so it is a big effort for him to stop – I get such a buzz watching his face as he struggles for self control”. I must admit that is not something that I have tried yet with my husband, but will definitely add to my repertoire next time my husband and I have anal. The only concern I have is not laughing out loud as I force my husband to stop at the most inconvenient time. I also loved the part where she says “I clench my anus tight making Phil struggle to get his cock back in me. I yell out as he effects entry, but if he stops I urge him to carry on and ‘get it over with”. Definitely guilty as charged. I usually act as bitchy as I want during anal, barking commands at him, swearing at him and telling him that he better come quickly or I will make him stop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No idea how I stumbled on this, but this is great. I must say I was way too nice when I was younger, but now that I am in my 40s I am completely unapologetic. My husband pestes me for anal, and I do give in sometimes, but I ensure he bloody works for it. Last time I deliberately did not wash up, pulled down my underwear and straddled his face. If he wants anal so much he better lick my dirty ass. The poor bastard licked it gratefully for 10 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She's lying about this. What else is she lying about.? Typical dishonest, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic waste of a woman...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotnice66@notnice66
337 Followers
demure in public and bad nasty slutty girl in private (btw, pic is not me but similar) I've written some stories, so please take time to read one http://bdsmtest.org/r/xLKKzJb9 https://dirtycode.io/HISCU