All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01'

by LolaScott

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Magnificent Prose

This is erotica of a superlative level. Composition, gammer and word selectivity have been combined to create a moving emotional and imaginative experience. Thank you for a most satisfying experience.

mudpupmudpupabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Excellent! Very well done thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very well done

this was writen as well, or better than most erotica that i have read!! i could actually picture the happenings!! again very very well done

1Master11Master1almost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Very well done story, excellent attention to pace and detail.........bravo.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

that was an awesome beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story I have read on this site.

Now, to be honest it is not the most innovative or non-cliche story ever, but I think it is so well written that you can't stop. I have never took the trouble to comment even if I enjoyed the story. This is the first time I was compelled to comment. Thank you for writing such a good story. I haven't even read the rest of the chapters, and I love it already. I am sure the characters will become more compelling in the forthcoming chapters. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!

Probably the best story I have read in a very long time! Very well told; beautiful descriptions of not only actions, but also your alive emotions and detailed recall. Very impressive, not contrived. You have a real gift!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous