All Comments on 'His Fetish Discovered at Work'

by Parklife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ohiorobertohiorobertover 9 years ago
wow

you are a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story!

I can tell that the author has some experience in this act. The burning in the back of his throat tells me he probably did this at some time.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 7 years ago

I love this, he needs to experience cleaning her panties first then her cunny and ass. Love that he sucked the cum from her hair. I suck in a mouthful of hair then slowly let it slip through my teeth and lips as I comb her pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5).

I'll read other stories by this author (Parklife).

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY HOT and yummy story!!!! Congratulations!!!!

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 1 year ago

An excellent beginning for ending the workweek. Cleaning Brenda of her boyfriend's copious deposits of cum will give Matt the additional motivation to return week after week.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, would love to experience this, especially a good friends cum from my wife's pussy. It would be so hot to eat her pussy with her not knowing that I knew she was filled with one of my friends cum...so hot to think about for this lover of all things oral...straight, gay, pussy smells, sweaty balls, pussy cum and my own cum...what a natural extension of my love for oral...cream pie and then direct from the guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous