All Comments on 'Self Service Ch. 05'

by prickasso

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
s.s.#5

great....really hot and makes me remember when i did it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
made me hard and very horny

you had me at hello, the first chapter to the last had a stirring effect on me and I wanted to read more. you are lucky to have the supportive wife and great friends you do and I hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
self service series--HOT

Great series. Loved it! Although I haven't gone to the extent you write about, when solo and with an old girlfriend, in my younger years I was able to perform this feat very well. Still makes me hot thinking about it. Keep up the great writing and illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You really got me wet!

Loved the series! Awesome artwork, too! Only one question, though. Where can one find a copy of your video?? Please post a link if possible ;)

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 15 years ago
memories

nothing like stirring up old memories. In my younger days I got my self in my own mouth almost up to my balls. I envy women the beauty of that stiff purple head up close. Loved these stories and illustrations. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Dream

I have dreams of sucking my own cock, and would i have but one wish it would be to be able to suck my own cock all the way down to my balls. I love the taste of my cum! I would probably piss while i had it in there as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Is your head on right?

As you suck yourself, you say your balls nearly hit your chin. Think about it. I don't think you've ever done this. And whatever happened to Dawn, she didn't even get to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Throbbing!!!

I loved all the stories in this series. I am a woman, a wife. I have been a very kinky partner for all our 16 year marriage. I have always secretly been aroused by male on male action. I have been with several men at once, sometimes without my husband. I have also had female experiences with multiple women. But five years ago I had to have a hysterectomy that left me with almost crippling back pain, and without my female organs it's very hard to get aroused, and even harder to reach an orgasm. However, mid way through your second story I was creaming all over my husband's desk chair. Thank you for helping me reach a very awsome orgasm!!!!!! Hope to read more from you with the same results, and loved the artwork!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Hot series, sexy drawings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
own BJ! WOW.

Gotta try that, My wife enjoys fucking me with a strapon and I enjoy it too,so all I have to do is get in the right position and we're there. Thanks for something different..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about a different combo?

How about a story about Sonja sitting on your cock while you suck hers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome cocks

great f'*in pix luv those dicks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Like the Taste of My Cum

I can't bend myself over to suck my own cock like the guy in the story, but when I do jack-off, I like to lick as much of my own cum as I can. There's something really sexy about that. It doesn't taste bad at all. I wish I could find a woman who likes the taste of cum and would be willing to give me a BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

this was great...i actually tried after reading and was able to suck myself until i came in my throat...awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I tried it.

I wasn't able to reach my mouth the first time, but I was able to get close enough that my cum went directly into my mouth and I tasted my cum for the first time. I think eventually that I will be able to get enough of my cock into my mouth that I can suck myself off. I can hardly wait.

Mrs_CummingMrs_Cummingover 12 years ago
AWESOME

auto-felatio is one of my absolute favorite topics! awesome story! the tranny's add to it too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Self Sucking.

This is something I did a lot when I was much younger. I was young when I started (with the help of a friend). We use to go up into his barn loft, strip naked and suck on each others cocks. We both loved the taste of cum so we naturally wanted to taste our own as it shot out. We layed on our backs, legs thrown over our heads and helping each other by pushing our cocks toward our mouths. Once we both mastered it, we would do it a lot. I continued doing it thru out my adult life until I was close to middle age when I developed back problems and had to stop. I still eat my own cum all the time, as well as other guys cum as often as I can. Some of my fondest memories are of me, laying on the floor in front of a large wall mirror and seeing my hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth until I pulled it out a bit so I could watch my cum shoot directly into my open mouth or splatter all over my face.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Hi, nice stories, loved the illustrations. The He-She make me so happy. Thanks!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

OMG! I want more stories to read of this kind! So awesome! I would love to see this in person. One of my fantasies for this 61 yr female!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brings back a lot of teen memories

My cousin and I fooled around a lot growing up. He was the first cock I ever sucked and was the one that took my virginity. He also showed me how to suck my own cock, the first time we did it he put my ass over my head and started pushing down on me slowly while eating my brown pussy . Once my cock was hard I could get the head off my cock in my mouth and taste my precum. He then stood up , straddling me and slipped his cock inside me . With every thrust inside me he would put more of his body weight on me which would put more of my own cock into my mouth. He then picked up the pace and started fucking faster making my hips go up and down. As he fucked me I was fucking my own mouth. He kept the pace up until I let out a moan and started shooting hot loads of cum in my mouth . I’ve eaten my own cum many times before, usually off my own hands or off of another guys cock , if he lets me shot my load on him and watch me lick it off of him. But that night was the first time I really got to enjoy the feeling and the taste , it made me love the taste of cum even more. As soon as as my cousin saw my white creamy cum seeping out from around my lips he let out a moan and started pumping me full , I don’t think I’ve ever felt him cum so hard inside me before. After he pulled out and unfolded me , we kissed and I went down on him to clean him up . I do miss those days but I still enjoy eating my own cum as much as I can . Even if another guys sucks me off I make him feed it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I licked my head...

Years ago when I was about 9 or 10 , laundry was one of my chores, and I loved my sister and moms clothes, panties my favorite I would wear very often..Panties, pantyhose, and dresses, skirts all became part of my daily masterbation...one day I began stretching different ways attempting to lick my self..I found out that sum pillows. On the floor, lie back and bring my feet over my head and to the wall ,I was real close. Later on I found that hooking my toes under the couch, i could only get my head between my lips. I did it all by myself and I crave my cum and I couldn't wait to wear panties drink my cum and after 50 yrs I can't lick it ,but I can aim really good. I love doing my chores today, dressed in my maids outfit.... Today the stretch is called the plow in yoga,and to think if I were blessed with a 10"cock I'd have 5" to enjoy..At 12" I'd have 7" to enjoy but I don't, so ill go shopping at the local adult store, and if I'm lucky enough to find a hot cock I might give up my virgin arse...

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 4 years ago
Wow

That was a great series, short but very hot. I have to stretch more.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 2 years ago

This is a good series. I tried this when I was younger but didn’t have the extra help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stories and illustrations. Don't know hwy they're not higher rated. +5* for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story! Once I was old enough to know about blow jobs and desire one myself. I was inspired watching my pet dog curl up and lick his private areas. I was always quite limber so figured i could try myself. I couldn't do it the first several attempt. Maybe from lack of knowledge of not knowing the best way you do it. Maybe some was the continued stretching that let me reach further. With a week or two I finally was able to lick the tip of my cock and jacking off into my mouth. I had no desire to swallow after cumming. But that inspired more stretching and more refinement of the techniques I was figuring out.

Because of privacy my best spot was the second bathroom, on the floor with legs over head hooked on sink to push down. I loved the taste of my pre-cum and did eventually start swallowing my own load at time. Techniques got better and found other ways that helped. Pillow under head and catching feet under edge of bed. Hooking both legs behind my head could work. As I became more limber I could just lean down and suck myself. Or in a public bathroom stall sit on a toilet and get there. Sometime vary with putting one leg behind head. Often adding anal stimulation too. Learned to really love the feel and taste of my cock as well as my cum. I sucked my own from the teen years into my early 40s. On my best days I could stretch my ball low enough to ick or suck on my sweaty salty flesh. I loved the ripe man smell there. My favorite thing even though it was hard for me was having my cock sucked while soft and feeling it get hard. I could never enjoy this long because I would get too excited and harden. I had thought of sucking another mans cock because I enjoyed sucking my own so much. I was not attracted to other men, but had also gotten into crossdressing. So when I could I'd love to dress up and suck my own cock. The thought of sucking another man imagined myself kneeling before him or between his legs and taking his soft cock. But when you selfsuck your cock always enters your mouth as though you are 69ing with someone.

Now the favorite part I am getting to. So while my cock was very soft I tried twisting a half turn so the soft cock would enter my mouth as though I was kneeling in front of another man. The first time I did this it nearly blew me away. The feel of my lips sliding over the crown of my cock and the sensitive areas below that was incredible. Even more so the way the cock in that position felt on my lips and tongue as it was sliding in and out was one of the most sensual erotic feelings I have ever had. I was erotically blow away but only for about a minute. So turned on my cock hardened so quickly that I could not keep the half twist. You can only twist like that with a very soft cock. I would try several times to lose my erection and feel it again. This took a long time when I was so excited. I did try it again several times. Always loving it for those brief times it would last.

I did eventually get to suck another mans cock in that position and loved it. Fortunately I had the right build to be fairly passable as a crossdresser. My Love of cock sucking and anal (I can have analgasms) led to a few X-dress/man encounters some good some, muawww. But those are stories for another time.

nylonsblack at the out look is good if you want to know more or chat sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous