All Comments on 'A Mage's Addiction'

by rexfelis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rexfelisrexfelisabout 19 years agoAuthor
A comment by the author...

Based on some of the feedbacks I have received, I would like to say two things:

1. The above story is a work of fiction, in case you may be wondering. It has not really happened. I wrote it hoping to make it sound so realistic that it could have happened, but I never thought anyone would consider it anything more than a work of fiction. It is fiction, my friends.

2. No, I will not tell you how to summon, conjure, or even draw the attention of a succubus, incubus, or any other sort of creature, infernal or otherwise. It is my sincere opinion that anyone so stupid as to attempt to conjure a demon deserves what they will undoubtedly get, but I will not help you do it, thanks.

That said, I do appreciate getting feedback, and I am considering a second chapter to illustrate what a succubus or incubus would be more likely to really do to someone who was utterly stupid enough to try to call them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two thumbs way way up!

very well written, and for once someone gets what a succubus is right! extremely erotic, so please do write that second chapter.

turtledoveturtledoveover 16 years ago
Wonderful....

visuals in a spell-binding story. I truely enjoyed every word. Hope you create a part 2

xxxecilxxxecilover 16 years ago
only one flaw

The only flaw with this story is that there hasn't been a sequel yet; few things are as stirring as the supernatural seduction of a willing succubus.

xxxecilxxxecilover 16 years ago
only one flaw

The only flaw is that there hasn't been a sequel yet, few things are quite as stirring as a a willing, breeding succubus.

goodkittynaughymindgoodkittynaughymindalmost 16 years ago
You need a sequel!! this was good

This is a very good story but it doesnt really describe much of the sexuality. come on if you gonna post steal our attentions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexuality

As the first commenter says, there is very little sexuality in this story. I liked it, I read the whole thing through. The climatic part, however, was not so climatic; there needs to be more than "it was very sexy and orgasmic". I realize you gave more detail, but the why and how the sex was so intense needs to be described further than that it was sooo intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much

would have been better if they fell in love .........I love romance in a story

Stephen J 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sexy

Extremely sexy! Very much enjoyed it.

Wolfie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous