All Comments on 'Cowboy'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

I love storys about cowboys and this is by far the best that i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

Hot story! Outdoor sex with cowboy and cowgirl. Your sex scene on the boulder and by the tree were very sexy. Very arousing writing, you write very well, painting erotic stories and pictures easily. Keep writing!

sexychik69sexychik69almost 19 years ago
"Mmmm, I love cowboys" ... too!!!

I'm a HUGE fan of cowboys, so this story was the best ever! I've found stories on here that were okay, but I just LOVED yours! Not just the fact it was about a cowboy, either. Your writing skills are impressive, and I love your development on the plot line. You should come visit where I live, there's cowboys ALL over Texas!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A humping Joy Ride

great story. You captured the mood well. She must have been wearing flared jeans. I always have to take my boots off first, hehe. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Black or brown palominos don't exist. Palomino is a horse color that's light golden, so it can't be both palomino and black. The sex part's really good, though.

camogirl88camogirl88over 15 years ago
Lemme at him!

This was an amazing story... only one problem... there's no such thing as a black palomino... palomino is a color of horse not breed. Its a golden color with a lighter gold/white mane. But besides that this story was amazing!

sexytasexytaalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

i love this story the only thing that i saw wrong was that instead of calling it the horse a black palomino u should have called it a chocolate palomino. but other than that the story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story

If I were to rank all the stories I've read on Literotica, this one would be tied for first. Is there a sequel coming? I hope, I hope! =]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Regarding palominos:

Just so you know, a palomino is a color. It can be classified as a breed, but it's a color breed, the same way paints are. There are no black or brown palominos. Palominos are always some form of yellow (which can vary from almost white to deep golden) with a white/cream mane and tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

What a fantastic story and so hot! You really did a fantastic job of describing everything that was going on, I felt every touch, kiss and stroke! That is the mark of a great story, excellent job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous