All Comments on 'Fairy Tail'

by ffreak

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
rockandrollerrockandrollerover 20 years ago
Fairy Dew

What a marevelous idea! It's seldom that you come across something on the site that's both erotic and novel, but this certainly qualifies. All of the litte analogies are perfect - dew, mushrooms, her wonder at the demands of her body. And you managed to leave us wanting to learn more about this fairy world. I have one little suggestion that applies to many stories on the site - don't give your characters names that start with the same letter. For those of us who read very quickly, this can be quite confusing. Greeeat job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best!

I haven't read something so spiritual in regards to the body/mind in ages. I truly loved it!

Tinc

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Very beautiful and unique.

GossamerwraithGossamerwraithover 19 years ago
Brilliant

This story was incredible and so original, the art was beautiful too. In the world of porn -vs- erotica this takes the erotica cake... which reminds me, you should read his other story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow, this is making me honny

This story was just so original. I loved the concept of fairies hugging penis-mushrooms, and then later hugging a real penis. It was magical.

Actually, I was lying. This is the most stupid shit I have ever read, and you should seriously consider getting help. Oh, and by the way, your picture SUCKS.

Toodles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well...

Anyone who finds fungi erotic needs to die immediately.

teresawrites2uteresawrites2ualmost 19 years ago
The wee ones

clap their little hands in glee (""""")

and praise the fabulous mushroom king

Thank you,

Teresa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Meoooow

Loved it!!!!!!!! That was my kind of story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thought

I liked the story how ever maybe next time your should just say man instead of brown man (leaves more the the imagination.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent work!

The art was beautiful, and I loved the story. The use of classic fae legend to create erotica was wonderful. I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that cock belonged to no faerie!

i loved this story and agree, the use of the faerie kingdom was inspired. I used to dream of faeries at the bottom of my garden, now I'll be looking for the bottom of the faeries in my garden! Also, can I have one to latch onto my boner and fly up and down it? Well done, a great read and a useful stretch of the imagination.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 18 years ago
the negative feedback came from a bunch of faeries

I'm balancing up the negative feedback because (a) it was not really feedback and (b) I think it is time that literotica banned feedback that fails to give any indication of what was bad. I do not mention good because the erotic effect can be obvious (boner or wet). Authors spend hours writing their works and so to just pooh pooh it is to not offer respect for that effort. If they don't like it, then say specifically why. That can be respected, not mindless negativity. There is enough of that in the world! Well done ffreak for a story that comes from a furtive imagination and makes faeries a new area of erotica and the antithesis of the horror genre in another zone of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
.

love the artwork

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
enchanting...

The artwork is beautiful and the story inspired...I have always thought faeries erotic...very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful

I love the artwork and the use of faeries for your story. Also very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Fairy's Delight in the Night!

Marvelously done.....it would be a good idea to add the concept of having the Browne man use his leaves to tantalize the fairies as she searches for the mushroom. Certainly her skin would feel his leaves and the goose bumps would rise as the winds blow thru the forest. Her breasts would perk up as this happens. Let his vines reach out and wrap around her exposing her as it squeezes her flesh and then relaxes her.

CallOfBooty4CallOfBooty4almost 16 years ago
Awesome

Excellent writing and beautiful artwork.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

More stories about fairies please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The artwork here is beautiful and complements the story quite nicely, unlike in other stories I've read which combine graphics with writing. I would like to see more of Rhino Guy's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is fantastic. Its really hard to find erotic stories that I fully enjoy and this is hands down the best I have found so far. I am so wet, please write more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous