All Comments on 'Back Hills Sex Ed'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A unique approach

Your story takes a unique approach to the genre. I found it quite amuseing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Funny and original

Absolutely unique and hilarious story. Interesting back hills grammar and diction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A nice description

This was a very nice submission & will be a masterpiece for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
interesting....

umm...interesting story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Arousing

Get real aroused on it..Gud job keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awful

that was the worst story ive ever read on literotica, u need a lot of practice.

sexy_virgin18sexy_virgin18over 18 years ago
awful

that was 1 of the worst stories ive ever read, it was like ur 1st time writin somethin, if ur gonna keep writin like this i suggest u quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
er, that was different...

It was a funny story - good use of language, although not really sexy. Interesting writing, though, and it made for some very funny scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hilarious

I thought it was a great take on the mundane genre! I was laughing too hard to be aroused, but whatever. I do think you could do a few punctuation proofreads but other than thatt, great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hukt un foniks Wurkt fur me

Wow, so many problems with this story. First Clausimotto, you must be from the backwoods, because you can't spell or offer grammar, second you story lacked the kind of arousal details we look for on this site, and third it was stupid, the story was too short and didn't deliver. If you want to get a good story then you better be a little more creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sex down on the farm

I liked the down on the farm out past Sticksville angle. I was startin' to git my pole hard. This story could rightly be from Appalaichia...I mean whatcha think country folk did fer fun before dish TV and video games?? As far as the grammar and spelling is concerned....so what if it's not spot on? I think that could have been the authors intent all along. So what if that prissy Mr Awful didn't like the story. Mr Awful writes like a high school drop out. It's maggots like (personal attack time) you know who that are ruining America for the rest of us kinksters !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
COOL

Cool story or should I say HOT !!!!......look forward at some point to a follow up

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Fun Read***

I am still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you retarded?

The shit they publish on this site. What a ridiculous piece of shit story.

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
Personal bias perhaps

Perhaps it is my own personal bias but I do not think too much of hillbilly type stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD READ

I recognize fiction when I read it and of course that's what this story is. In reality actions such as related here would get you killed in the time and setting of this story. However, when we just read and enjoy, it is a good, relaxing, and funny piece of fiction. I wish it had been longer and I hope you will add another chapter at least two pages long. I gave you a five. I know it could be picked apart and given less but doggone it, I just enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not funny, accurate, or sexy.

I can't really be positive. No one ever spoke like that. No one speaks like that now. The story telling is lax to nil. There is almost no character development, and the characters seem like they were imagined by a 12 year old who has never been outside of a sitcom watching, suburban home. William Faulkner must be rolling in his grave.

timetracker2643timetracker2643over 10 years ago
Not really that good

Personally as a writer, I didn't actually happen to like it that much, I honestly thought that it would be carried out more, but that right there was just too cut and dry, plus the words that were being used, they actually NEVER use those in real life. This was actually that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Family Education

Hot lessons for the kids from the parents on sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

You should add a page for Billy Bob and Mary Lou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sex ed

1. We don't speak like that. Drop the illiterate hick talk.

2. You should have expanded it to have the twins lose their virginity, and a family orgy lasting all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
huh?

I have lived all over the south and I have never heard any one talk like that. Ma & Pa yes and I have heard coochie before and the other words too, but never used like this story does. We are educated down here and we do have standards. Maybe some one up in New England or out in California talks like this but not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pitifill

It requires an extremely immature mind to create(?) something as pathetic as this sewage. I also have lived throughout the South, in small towns of 2500 or less and large cities of 4,000,000 or more, for 80+ years and have never once heard such ridiculous language. I began life in one of these small towns, on a farm, for the first 17+ years. So, I'd say I have a better understanding of what is normal, both language and behavior, than the writer of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this story

this had me thinking of my own childhood and how my parents showed me what sex is and how to do it with both of them. I am a bisexual now and love both men and women now. from time to time I still get together with my horny parents and we fuck the each other until we've all had our fill of yummy creamy cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usen hillbillies resemble thisen story. Just a normal night at our shack and barn. No need to bed our cousin, when your sister is home..

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Comical but ridiculous story. Kids that age in a rural area would have seen animals having sex & certainly wouldn't be so naive.

To say fornication was evil but then fuck in front of their kids was just, well, dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous