All Comments on 'Scuba Store'

by Zoltar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
numbersguy4unumbersguy4ualmost 20 years ago
We should learn SCUBA!

Zoltar, sure hope you continue this story, sounds great. It was like I was him, very REAL! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
party time

tell us what happened at the party. that was a great story. i'm really hard and close to cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another out-of-the-park homerun!

Awesome build-up to an awesome finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
favorite story

This is still my most favorite story of any on Literotica. Very impressive to me, given the vast inventory of stories in Literotica's archives.

slide64slide64almost 12 years ago
wonderful story

really great writing - super sexy scene - anyone who is a fan of CMNF will love this story - hope you keep writing more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story641

This scenario is an exhibitionist's dream! An excellent story that had me hard and drooling precum as soon as they exposed his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was fun

Bill certainly enjoyed the fitting---you conveyed an exciting atmosphere with the sex just dripping off your pen. Keep it up.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 5 years ago
Drysuit

I learned to SCUBA dive my dive store was a guy...but I couldn't wear a warm water dive skin, or even a wetsuit...so I learned to dive in a dry suit...a lot more challenging to learn to dive and also learn to manage the buoyancy of a dry suit...not to mention that in a warm/tropical climate you are overheating to get in the water. But a lot of nudist/clothing optional upscale resorts in tropical climates (the Caribbean, Mexico, etc) have scuba excursions as an activity for guests...I can do that bare....but have to deal with the rudder effect as not everything floats the same...LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous